Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: THE PALACE of STYLES

I would give them a bow if they can provide red rope service, but I don't think this is the case here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just rang and no one seems to know what this supposed palace of styles is. Kept mentioning narwee which we all already know about. This needs to be clarified by admin as its all a big waste of time atm with lack of info etc. Wasn't it supposed to be official as of today????

Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    Just rang and no one seems to know what this supposed palace of styles is. Kept mentioning narwee which we all already know about. This needs to be clarified by admin as its all a big waste of time atm with lack of info etc. Wasn't it supposed to be official as of today????
    They are obviously not ready yet, Thanks for letting us know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone else happy with the new Nawee location? Hi5!

Now we just wait for more info I guess...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    Atleast you got to talk to someone. I rang a few time to make a booking and got no one answer the phone...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any update on this place!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodong View Post
    Any update on this place!
    Still nothing.....

Anyone else know anything?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I am still not totally clear about what's happening with Style.
    Let me recap. Up until Dec 21st you got Bbbj only service from fully clothed attractive girls at 6 Cleg St Artarmon.
    As far as I know the situation now is:
    From Dec 21 the new Narwee shop offers same service you used to get at Cleg St but the really attractive girls are not there?
    Also from Dec 21 Cleg St Artarmon is a FS shop but only cbj and again the really attractive girls are not there?
    A new Styles Palace has not opened yet but we don't know the address yet.
    When it opens it will offer soapy massage and bbbj? It will be staffed by the really attractive girls who used to do clothed bbbj service at Cleg St?
    Is this the situation?
    Can Styles or a punter in the know please clarify.

I even thought it's gonna be 3 shops, Styles FS, Styles Palace and Styles BBBJ !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Address is still unknown ?
    The following addresses were given above

Styles at 6 cleg street artarmon full service < 9439 4211 >

Palace of style shall be announced < 0435 589 029 >

Styles at Narwee at 1/52 Broad Arrow road Narwee < 9584 8218 >

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    The following addresses were given above

Styles at 6 cleg street artarmon full service < 9439 4211 >

Palace of style shall be announced < 0435 589 029 >

Styles at Narwee at 1/52 Broad Arrow road Narwee < 9584 8218 >
    I knew about the two, I was talking about the " shall be announced " one !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I suspect they were planning to launch a FS premium service in an apartment like 5 star penthouse. Perhaps some of the girls changed their mind and decided not to do FS, so now now they are scrambling to source new product to put on the new shelf. just a theory.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I called them to try and make a booking on the weeknd for the Palace of Styles. The girl that answered the phone started by saying she did not know what i was talking about so i explained the AUS99 add/announcement, she then understood and said it's not on offer. Not sure if that meant "never going to happen" or "not started yet". So at the moment they just have the BBBJ theme at Narwee and FS at Artarmon. I'll try and talk to one of the guys on the weekend to see if they have scrapped the idea. By the way, did they ever say it was going to be a soapy massage?

Quote Originally Posted by dk1800 View Post
    I called them to try and make a booking on the weeknd for the Palace of Styles. The girl that answered the phone started by saying she did not know what i was talking about so i explained the AUS99 add/announcement, she then understood and said it's not on offer. Not sure if that meant "never going to happen" or "not started yet". So at the moment they just have the BBBJ theme at Narwee and FS at Artarmon. I'll try and talk to one of the guys on the weekend to see if they have scrapped the idea. By the way, did they ever say it was going to be a soapy massage?
    That makes a bit more sense now.
    To be fair to Styles they never mentioned a soapy massage. That was just speculation by punters.
    Anyway you need really big bathrooms with lots of tiled floor space to do soapy massage. A normal residential apartment would not be enough.
    Two important questions remain though:
    1. Will there be a Style Palace?
    2. Where have the really hot and popular girls from the original Cleg St Artarmon bbbj shop gone? Will they be back?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rooter i think some of them are working at Narwee now. Just call them and see who is on, 9584 8218

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anyone know what is happening with this palace thingy? and what kinda special service it has to offer?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by T3rry View Post
    anyone know what is happening with this palace thingy? and what kinda special service it has to offer?
    It must still be under construction whilst they keep us all in suspense.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    It must still be under construction whilst they keep us all in suspense.
    I was there yesterday and had a chat to the guy in charge while waiting for a girl.
    He was a nice guy actually: very friendly and honest.
    I asked about the Palace and he said here was no news on that and he didn't know when it would be starting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I was there yesterday and had a chat to the guy in charge while waiting for a girl.
    He was a nice guy actually: very friendly and honest.
    I asked about the Palace and he said here was no news on that and he didn't know when it would be starting.
    I had a chat with one of the guys in Narwee. He said they are still waiting for the site. I asked where and they said it should be around St Leonards not too far from Cleg St. Service is meant to be old Styles but with more - so I'm guessing BBBJ and massage or something.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    I had a chat with one of the guys in Narwee. He said they are still waiting for the site. I asked where and they said it should be around St Leonards not too far from Cleg St. Service is meant to be old Styles but with more - so I'm guessing BBBJ and massage or something.
    So its more expensive than old styles too? hopefully it has parking or at least easy parking on the streets. Cleg was troublesome for parking at times.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast