Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dating a WL

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    No wonder she's excited given you'll be picking up the tab! 😂
    Hence my big smiley face at the end. To be honest, i wouldn't mind spending a few dollars on her.

Banned
    I have met many great girls in my long and illustrious punting career. I am married but often wonder how many of the ones that I have been or am currently close to, I would have dated if things were different. Oh well, I guess I will never know......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    I have met many great girls in my long and illustrious punting career. I am married but often wonder how many of the ones that I have been or am currently close to, I would have dated if things were different. Oh well, I guess I will never know......
    Bloody oath. The amount of time i spend playing the "....what if?" game is mental.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    To be honest, i wouldn't mind spending a few dollars on her.
    Mission accomplished to her.

Banned
    Inevitably conversation goes back to her work at times but i do my best to keep away from that.
    How do you handle that? When the WL lady friend mentions work, I can play it cool for about a minute before I start seeing red and tearing the walls down. Obviously it's just a job for them, but still, fuck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Its the sign of a secure guy that he doesnt get jealous.
    Whenever you are with an attractive lady, unless she is married, she always has plenty of legitimate options. Possessiveness will turn her off

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not all men can be manipulated. You just gotta be strung out by enough lovely ladies to know how to look after yourself

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    How do you handle that? When the WL lady friend mentions work, I can play it cool for about a minute before I start seeing red and tearing the walls down. Obviously it's just a job for them, but still, fuck.
    I probably got talking about the shop i think. I then pointed out we probably shouldnt and she agreed.

Banned
    I probably got talking about the shop i think. I then pointed out we probably shouldnt and she agreed.
    Good call. End of the day it's just a job, not an identity. Fuck the subject right off the list.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Keep this number firmly in your mind mate; 0.

It wouldn't be worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    If I dated a WL I wouldn't have any expectations of us riding into the sunset together. It'd be more along the lines of... enjoy the ride while it lasts. No pun intended.

I would be open to it though. It would take a lot for her to prove that she genuinely cares & doesn't see me as a walking bank account.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    If I dated a WL I wouldn't have any expectations of us riding into the sunset together. It'd be more along the lines of... enjoy the ride while it lasts. No pun intended.

I would be open to it though. It would take a lot for her to prove that she genuinely cares & doesn't see me as a walking bank account.
    Can you tell me that how can we prove that? I really want to know. Thanks.

Banned
    Excuse me i will answer that question thank you bio poplar little runt with more
    personalities than a rubik cube and a one sandwich short of a picnic basket.
    The only way you can tell is if have you have a contagious std or you have financial
    std and they still stick by you. Simple

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Drugs are bad!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    Drugs are bad!!
    Especially the good ones……….
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Can you tell me that how can we prove that? I really want to know. Thanks.
    She'll genuinely invest time to be with me. Caring, feminine energy. Being sincere without an end goal in mind, but from her heart. It won't be about the money, she'll stop mentioning money. I trust my instincts, I can tell. If things don't go well, then i'll remember the experience & look back on the good times.

I think one of the shops stopped letting me see one of my regulars because we were getting close.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    She'll genuinely invest time to be with me. Caring, feminine energy. Being sincere without an end goal in mind, but from her heart. It won't be about the money, she'll stop mentioning money. I trust my instincts, I can tell. If things don't go well, then i'll remember the experience & look back on the good times.

I think one of the shops stopped letting me see one of my regulars because we were getting close.
    You know, we have problem too as we don't know if the guys are genuinely into us or just want free sex.

You know, we have problem too as we don't know if the guys are genuinely into us or just want free sex.
    All you can do is trust your instincts, whatever happens... happens. Just have to be strong & move on! For a woman it's very different, so be careful.

As much as I am an open to date a WL, I don't know if they could be genuine and sincere towards me. I would keep asking myself if they are tainted by the world & humanity because of their job?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Dudette, most guys just want free sex, so forget about it, if you want a real life boyfriend then look outside of your current "work".
    Having said that there are some guys who think they could really hook up with a hooker but usually they are dick thinkers and come to their senses after a number of free cums.
    But there are always exceptions and sometimes two people just hit it off and things like being a serial punter or a hooker don't matter, good luck to em!

Banned
    It comes down to whether they trust each other and whether a guy can accept his girlfriend working as a WL. Most guys would have great difficulty in accepting this arrangement. On the other hand, some guys might see it as an opportunity to use the WL for free sex and given that they have no serious intention of marrying the girl will keep her away from his family and close friends. This may also be the case for the WL who doesn't want her boyfriend to come into contact with her closest friends to avoid the possibility of him disclosing her secret life as a WL. In most cases, someone eventually gets burnt in the end and the relationship collapses.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast