Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming Clean

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Coming Clean

Hey guys,

I was wondering that has anyone ever made any confessions to MLs/ WLs after a while of knowing them, and how did this go over?

This can include things like

- Confessing feelings you've had about them
    - Giving them fake details first up and then revealing true identity
    - Telling regular that you've been seeing other girls in the shop
    - Saying that you haven't liked aspects of their service etc

and more

I'd love to hear some stories about this

Thanks

Banned
    How many times has this question being asked ?
    Its like flogging a dead horse.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Ummm

I am always straight up with my ladies =D

I think ud be surprised that they most likely know.

If I like a girl I tell them and I let them know I am a many ladies kind of man
    They all understand cuz it's male nature.

I mean the girls would know most of their customers have gf and wife lol

As much as I believe in being faithful in relationships - I know I am not in that capacity as it impacts on my wellbeing too much in other words, I like sleeping around without the guilt hehehhe

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I usually confess to a ML/WL that I want to lick their pussy

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I usually confess to a ML/WL that I want to lick their pussy
    Do they cum clean?

Banned
    Beat to just be honest and straight up with the girls. They see lots of married men, they know the customers see lots of other girls. Being dishonest will do nobody any good in the long run.

Why??

You get a massage, you pay for extras, then you either fuck her hands, fuck her tits, fuck her mouth or fuck her pussy, you cum and you go home happy, what's more to it ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Why??

You get a massage, you pay for extras, then you either fuck her hands, fuck her tits, fuck her mouth or fuck her pussy, you cum and you go home happy, what's more to it ?
    There is no doubt that there are some guys who go to RNT or FS shops with marriage problems or just want to get something off their chest (that is, to tell someone about something that has been worrying them or making them feel guilty for a long time). Sometimes when you get into deep conversation with these MLs or WLs, they do mention guys making confessions to them. I guess it's not all boom boom or massage during these sessions. Let's ask Babycat!

Banned
    Why??

This x 1000. The girls don't get paid enough to get us off AND cop an earful of bullshit as well.

Using the MLs as a sounding board? can and will happen , then at the same time be prepared to hear about everything happening in her life !

Banned
    I'm willing to listen to anyone. I'm listener (to be honest, I want to study about human behaviors) but when both of us leave the room, everything should be cleared out of minds.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dont understand the introspection either. Its a business transaction. Dont bring baggage through the door.
    Its usually 30 -60 minutes of service rendered and sensuality enjoyed. Just leave it that hey?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    For me there is something about the sexual service that makes me feel closer to the WL or ML than with other service providers. I always feel comfortable having an intimate conversation with someone I've just had sex with even if I'm paying them. In fact I try to reserve a bit of time at the end of a session just to cuddle and chat.

Just like the footballers will say, what happens on the field stays on the field !

So whatever happens or was said inside the Fs or RnT rooms should all be left behind when you depart !

Just like the footballers will say, what happens on the field stays on the field !

So whatever happens or was said inside the Fs or RnT rooms should all be left behind when you depart !
    That's not how you work obviously !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why??

Some of us actually like to talk to and make friendships with our regular girls, believe it or not.

And we like to hear them talk back to us aswell.

Not just 'Go in, f$&k this, f$)(k that, and get out'

If that's not your cup of tea then that's fine too. You are not obligated to do so.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    - Confessing feelings you've had about them
    Serious why would you 1) have feelings for a hooker, and 2) tell her. The first is lame, but the second is opening up the door to get exploited.

I don't give many details. Name is fine since I'm not anyone important and have a name that's about as common as Steve or Mohammed. If they ask might tell them what type of job I do, but usually vague. Sometimes I've made up complete shit just for fun.

If I've had shit service I don't hang around I just quickly get up and go.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sharing feelings is getting into risky territory.
    You are placing extra expectations on people where its not warranted. You may enjoy mind dumping your confessions on people, and due to the nature of the transaction, the lady may feel obliged to listen. But 99% of the time, they are not wanting a deep and meaningful.

These ladies are not being paid to be your psychologist, counsellor, or even friend.

This post reminds me of the lonely man who wants to discuss his life with the attractive lady bartender. You may not realise this, but that lady is 100% not interested in your life. She is there doing her job

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by androc View Post
    These ladies are not being paid to be your psychologist, counsellor, or even friend.

This post reminds me of the lonely man who wants to discuss his life with the attractive lady bartender. You may not realise this, but that lady is 100% not interested in your life. She is there doing her job
    It's a bit tragic isn't it? Sometimes I get the vibe some punters need a mate and a beer more than a ML/WL.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    That's not how you work obviously !
    So why did AHL conduct market research for his Mamasan friend to start a ladyboy RnT:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=coffee

And why does he say he has coffee etc with Mamasans and ML/WLs ...

Sounds like a double standard to me, a bit like writing a review for a girl you have never seen

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast