Thread: The best

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar

The best

In your history of punting...

Who has been your favourite WL/ML? The one that has stood out? Why? How?

Can be retired or working.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Banned
    Mimi a 9 year regular of mine. Mongolian Chinese, massive natural D/E cup tits, pretty, little bit chunky, awesome kisser, awesome fuck, ultimate GFE. I can do anything I want to her. We are sexually perfectly matched.

Highlight for me is that she loves to cum.....and cum....and cum....and cum...she won't stop for one or two hours. Even when I have DATY'd her and fucked her to a few orgasms, within a few minutes she is whacking herself off in front of me to another one. Loves to have sex blindfolded. There is nothing I can fault her on which is why I have seen her for 9 years since she was 23 years old. I love her.

And no, I am not going to say where she works.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nana from DreamGirls, ticks all the boxes. Plenty of nice finishing touches to round of the package too. How often do you get offered a late lunch during a punt? Didn't take the offer because there were other things I wanted to eat but what a nice gesture.

A lot of the really good girls don't speak excellent English. Anyone come across outstanding Australian-born Asian WLs with perfect english? I'd be keen to hear.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    Nana from DreamGirls, ticks all the boxes. Plenty of nice finishing touches to round of the package too. How often do you get offered a late lunch during a punt? Didn't take the offer because there were other things I wanted to eat but what a nice gesture.

A lot of the really good girls don't speak excellent English. Anyone come across outstanding Australian-born Asian WLs with perfect english? I'd be keen to hear.
    Yes they are the ones I normally see a lot of as you can talk with them. All of my long term regulars speak good English.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post

I don't know but Anna at KC (background Macaunese) can speak up to 4 languages. Fluently (English, Japanese, Spainish and one more, not remember). She's amazing. And she wors in both King massage and King Confidential (fs)

Banned
    I've also got a newbie on the go. Only 24, cute as a button, just started work as WL last week and I met her on her first day. Treated her to the full Punterman experience for two hours and then again twice more for 2 hours each over the next two times she was working. Have spent $900 on her this week, fucking her for a total of 6 hours.

Lovely cute girl, very tight teenage body, little a cups, tight, tight pussy. GFE with her. Getting some VERY good extras. In fact the best extra. Only 72 hours until she is on again. Already booked in with her for then. Can't get enough.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    I've also got a newbie on the go. Only 24, cute as a button, just started work as WL last week and I met her on her first day. Treated her to the full Punterman experience for two hours and then again twice more for 2 hours each over the next two times she was working. Have spent $900 on her this week, fucking her for a total of 6 hours.

Lovely cute girl, very tight teenage body, little a cups, tight, tight pussy. GFE with her. Getting some VERY good extras. In fact the best extra. Only 72 hours until she is on again. Already booked in with her for then. Can't get enough.
    Will there be another video for members to see?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm not sure I could ever say who's been my best. There's just too many to name!

I guess I could scramble together a top ten if I try.

There's a few that really stand out because of how hot they were, others that stand out because of their service, and others that stand out because of their wonderful personalities and the connection we shared!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    I don't know but Anna at KC (background Macaunese) can speak up to 4 languages. Fluently (English, Japanese, Spainish and one more, not remember). She's amazing. And she wors in both King massage and King Confidential (fs)
    Wow!

BC, You could tell us about your best customer ever?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Highlights:
    * 2 hour session with insane GFE Ginza J girl Pandora. Good lord she was perfect.
    * A 1 hour session up around Coffs Harbour with a busty aussie chick, spa in the room, I was her first punter in a long time after not working (because of her boyfriend) and first sex she'd had in months. She let us go over time to finish the second fuck.
    * 1 hour session in Melbourne with a older aussie woman, absolutely perfect service. Blew the biggest load I ever have in a session after an hour of fucking, sucking & handjob action.

These were all a few years ago, don't remember the names of the 2nd & 3rd girl.