Thread: Rose - Diamond for a reason

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rose - Diamond for a reason

Date: 02/06/2017
    Name: Rose

Establishment: Erotica 12 (Greenacre)

Rate: $1/30mins

Nationality: Thai

Description: Slim and fit, perfect (I wanna say D cup?) boobs, shaved pussy, pretty face, medium height

Services: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, LFK, Cat bath

Rose was one of those girls who came highly recommended well before my first visit with her. I was never able to justify to myself paying extra for a Diamond class girl.... until I saw Rose.

Rose is one of those girls who really wants to make you feel good in every way that she can - and boy, can she make you feel good.

We started off very slow, gently caressing and kissing as though we were on a date and just feeling each other out. Being a regular punter, it was a strange experience but one that I enjoyed very much.
    It made what followed after feel as though it was "worked for" in that we had very quickly established a more personal connection than you might normally get.

After a sensual appetiser of DFK, caressing her amazingly perfect boobs, sucking those beautifully perky nipples and running my hands up and down her body, I decided to get into the entree... that deliciously well-shaved pussy.
    Delicious and moist, she was already ready and eagerly awaiting the tongue lashing to come. I asked if it was okay for me to use a condom on my finger to slide into her pussy so I could rub her g-spot while I licked her clit.
    She was happy to oblige, and she definitely didn't regret it when she started orgasming hard from the dual stimulation. Her delicious juices flowed out of her - which got me even more fired up for the main course.

Rose gently laid me down on the bed and starting kissing and licking me up and down my body. She started kissing and licking my balls and then slid her mouth over my cock. One of the best BBBJ I've ever had omg. Despite wishing it would never end, I thought I might blow my load in her mouth if she kept at it. So I asked her if it was time to make love and she smiled and nodded. She slid a condom on and climbed up on top ready for the main course. Man from this angle, her ample boobs were unbelievably amazing. Honestly, I would say Rose had one of the nicest pairs I have ever seen - and I say this without exaggeration.
    She slid my cock into her pussy and the first thing I noticed was how tight she was. The sensation was amazing, and we definitely "rocked the bed" literally that night.
    I slowly rotated us on the bed a bit so I could see us in the mirror behind her. That body of hers is really one to behold. We switched to doggie and I rammed that cock in as deep as I could go - her moans continuing to spur me on harder and faster. Eventually I felt her start to get close to orgasm. Without taking my cock out, I gently but firmly pushed her down into the bed so she was lying on her belly and I slid her legs together. I then proceeded to continue pounding her harder and faster until she grabbed the sheets in orgasmic pleasure as I blew my load. Even from behind her head, I could see that she had the biggest smile on her face.

We were both a bit sweaty and tired (that's saying something, given the cold weather lately), so we lay on the bed and she offered me a massage. Unfortunately time had run out, so she only managed to give me a 1 minute oil massage, but it was still nice and I appreciated the effort she put in that minute
    We then showered together and she continued to play with my cock while washing it and the rest of my body. I wanted to spend the last few moments playing with her boobs a bit more so that I wouldn't regret it when I no longer had access hehe. I can't say enough how amazing her tits were seriously... I could have just spent the whole session playing with her boobs and I would have been a happy man.

I highly recommend Rose - despite the Diamond price being potentially offputting. I have to say that she is definitely worth the extra price.

A+ for Rose!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this the same Rose that's been there for ages? If so, she doesn't have natural D's. B/C hard implants at best.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    Is this the same Rose that's been there for ages? If so, she doesn't have natural D's. B/C hard implants at best.
    Yea I never said they were natural, and I'm really really bad at telling cup size lol (hence my hesitation at saying d cup). They were pretty big though, definitely bigger than B. Perhaps C implant... Regardless, they were very nice - that was my point

Banned
    Thank you for report

Rose on friday here now

call book 0415 044 899