Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
I reckon a lot of girls are in that situation, not just Koreans. In fact I reckon most WL's are. I doubt many of them do it because they want to. The big money is a key driver though. One young girl I see is putting herself through catering college. she can work in her
restaurant for $18 hr which she does 2 nights a week but only makes about $150 which won't support her. Therefore she has to go to the shop 3 days a week and makes about $1500 and she is very picky about how many clients she sees in a day. The other girls make $3000 in those three days.
At least these girls are free agents, with the ability to chose when and where they work and who they see.

I remember my first ML punts a few years ago, in a local shop. The girls were bought to the shop in a mini bus each morning, and picked up again at night. One girl I got regular with didn't actually know where she lived. I didn't know anything about the industry back then, but in hindsight I worked out she was probably being "controlled".