Thread: Does anybody know what happened to Shemale shop Transcend ?

Banned

Does anybody know what happened to Shemale shop Transcend ?

Hello slaves i use to be regular of this shop and i went last weekend to visit and it has
    closed. I remember one of the Shemale told me they were moving but that was before
    Christmas .They used to have a wonderful smorgasbord of exotic Shemale from Brazil ,
    Thailand , Great Britain , Japan and Australia.
    There website is down and telephone disconnected and please if anybody know's what
    happened please enlighten me ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BTK View Post
    Hello slaves i use to be regular of this shop and i went last weekend to visit and it has
    closed. I remember one of the Shemale told me they were moving but that was before
    Christmas .They used to have a wonderful smorgasbord of exotic Shemale from Brazil ,
    Thailand , Great Britain , Japan and Australia.
    There website is down and telephone disconnected and please if anybody know's what
    happened please enlighten me ?
    There was mention here a few days ago about the place (278 Cleveland) now being a chinese RnT

Banned
    Thanks for the heads up Champ. You know its so hard to find a good Shemale these days .
    There is so much competition from the pretty ones from sugar daddy's and so many closet
    follower's.I am fussy too and i only like pre op ones with big cocks not the post op ones
    no genital. I find after operation they lose that edge the aggression that only testosterone
    can give you. They become too feminine for my liking. And the best sadist BDSM mistress's
    are the pre op Shemale's and for fucking too and sucking there cock.
    Many a session has become overheated with there violent sadist tendencies and i have had
    to sleep on my stomach for 2 weeks or have burned my skin or bladed me i have to be
    bandaged up and no t shirt for me. Still i deserved it because i have committed many sins
    and deserved to be punished.
    I have tried women who have fucked me with dildo attached to them but you know it just
    doesn't feel natural . It will become harder to find a little Shemale bitch for me as the
    government visa 457 restrictions mean there will be less hair dressers , hospitality workers
    where most of these sweetie pie's come from.
    And there is nothing worse then a Shemale with Princess Syndrome and that's why i will
    miss Transcends so much.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BTK View Post
    .I am fussy too and i only like pre op ones with big cocks not the post op ones
    no genital. I find after operation they lose that edge the aggression that only testosterone
    can give you. They become too feminine for my liking.
    Satire of course, and pretty funny at that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Satire of course, and pretty funny at that.
    Don't think so, I think he is serious, you are losing your edge

Wow.....just wow!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Now here's something I hope you really like!
    😜😂🤣