Thread: The nuru master Chloe is back!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

The nuru master Chloe is back!

Hi bros!

The return of the great Chloe!
    I saw on 244s roster and mrsevens AR that chole is back! Couldn't wait to see if her skills has improved!
    Walked into 244 after making a booking, made the payment and made my way to the nuru room. Woohoo! No more air bed! They seem to have paid to have a proper massage bed installed in the shower. Chloe came in and she's as pretty as ever! Some may say she's abit old, I personally think she's most likely in her early 30s. She has an awesome body with natural large C's. A very nice handfull.
    We took a shower together and she did a vertical body rub on ur back when she's washing u which felt very nice. There was also some shower play her bj was amazing! I then got onto the massage bed, now for some fun! She applied nuru to my back and rubbed it in with some warm water and started her body slide. It was amazing! She also involved some ear and neck kisses as well which was very intimate however some bros may not like it as it was quite ticklish!
    The flip over watching her do her routine was glorious! With the pussy slide and dfk, she then did a fire and ice bj as well with some solid deep throat. Now off to wash up and onto the bed for some more fun! Now this girl does some wicked DD she really shoved her tongue in, and making all that some more bj with her wonderful mouth. DATY was pretty good her pussy tasted sweet and clean, sex was pretty good as well! I only got to try missionary and doggy before finishing as the nuru and bjs really got me going. We had some chit chat which was great! A good connection there. If bros speak canto it's a big plus.

Body: 9/10
    Face: 8.5/10
    Service 10/10
    Nuru: 8.5/10 ( Momo is still too there, wonder where she's gone)

Thanks guys happy punting!

Customer satisfaction is our greatest motivation!!!

thanks for yr AR......bro!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

crazy awesome

Just try it yesterday, it's awesome bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

it's crazy awesome!!!!!

Just try it yesterday, it's crazy good!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by phucker View Post

Just try it yesterday, it's crazy good!!!!
    Yeh esp that pussy slide right? It is amazing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool CHLOE

Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Yeh esp that pussy slide right? It is amazing

yeaaahhhh!!!!! should try again !!!! and another hot girl too

Customer satisfaction is our greatest motivation!!!

THANKS BROS!!!!