Thread: GOLDEN APPLE ARE YOU SERIOUS ?

Banned

GOLDEN APPLE ARE YOU SERIOUS ?

Last weekend had a old friend from overseas visit Sydney. He wanted to try a Caucasian.
    Usually too expensive for me but i remember watching Underbelly TV series and Golden
    Apple was the brothel made infamous in this show.
    Looked at website it checked out and rang shop to confirm prices again checked out.
    After dinner and few drinks we made our way to GA. The receptionist sat us down and
    said $ 100 deposit and non refundable. She meant if we saw girl it would come off the
    price $ 220 for 30 mins . So basically she was saying if you don't like the girls you don't
    get money back.
    I mean this has happened before at other shops but if you don't like the girls they give
    the money back. I know there are immature people who waste time and have a
    voyeurism mentality but we were serious and showed the rec we had cash.
    We didn't bother hanging around as plenty of shops who would want our money but
    they should state their policy on their website or when you call shop .
    Just giving fellow punters a heads up of Golden Apple policy .

That is a joke, thanks for the heads up.

Probably illegal as well I'm not well versed in consumer law.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I thought they used to take the shops cut and you hold onto the girls cut. Shown the girls and proceed or they give you a voucher for the shop amount that can be used there or at liaisons since it's a sister shop. Too many drunk idiots in cross thinking it's fun to just have a look and cause problems so that's why the pay first rule.

Unless you are getting a discount, Liaisons has better girls for the same price. Golden Apple has $100 discount voucher in paper

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    One of my rules of punting is to never punt at the cross, it is only for drunks and tourists that have no idea.

Banned

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    I thought they used to take the shops cut and you hold onto the girls cut. Shown the girls and proceed or they give you a voucher for the shop amount that can be used there or at liaisons since it's a sister shop. Too many drunk idiots in cross thinking it's fun to just have a look and cause problems so that's why the pay first rule.

Unless you are getting a discount, Liaisons has better girls for the same price. Golden Apple has $100 discount voucher in paper
    They did offer me a voucher. But where would i keep a Golden Apple Voucher ? In my wallet ?
    What happens if it falls out of my wallet at work or in front of a partner or friends ?
    Plus its a pain getting to King Cross and i don't trust GA with a IOU and a
    piece of paper.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniel View Post
    They did offer me a voucher. But where would i keep a Golden Apple Voucher ? In my wallet ?
    What happens if it falls out of my wallet at work or in front of a partner or friends ?
    Plus its a pain getting to King Cross and i don't trust GA with a IOU and a
    piece of paper.
    There are plenty of comment in other forum with no issues about vouchers and it's quite well known they they do this. It is just this forum that doesn't seem to know since it's nearly all Asian reviews.

Doesn't seem so bad since you were given option of voucher or just leave.
    Plenty of people used to pretend they were going to go ahead and had the money to pay but just took a perve and walked out.

Banned
    '' Once bitten twice shy "
    I did look at another forum and one punter was particularly scathing in his review of his experience
    at Golden Apple. Which did raise my eye brows. My modus operandi has always been Asian shops
    and i can't see any reason to change.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ridiculous isn't it some places just don't get it or care

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstar View Post
    Ridiculous isn't it some places just don't get it or care
    Watch Underbelly Kings Cross that will give you the answer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    that is ridiculous! would have definately walked out.

Banned
    Yeah . Some of the Caucasian shops feed off businessmen and rich overseas Asian clientele.
    Another 2 shops add to list is Bliss Massage on Crown St and Sirs on Erskine St. The shop girls
    think they are something special .
    No your are not. You act like its a privilege that you picked them and so act accordingly. No it
    is not and these ladies should get off their pedestal and wonder why you have no
    regulars you dumb arses.

Yeah . Some of the Caucasian shops feed off businessmen and rich overseas Asian clientele.
    Another 2 shops add to list is Bliss Massage on Crown St and Sirs on Erskine St. The shop girls
    No your are not. You act like its a privilege that you picked them and so act accordingly. No it
    is not and these ladies should get off their pedestal and wonder why you have no
    regulars you dumb arses.
    You don't like you don't go, no need to call them names !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    There are plenty of comment in other forum with no issues about vouchers and it's quite well known they they do this. It is just this forum that doesn't seem to know since it's nearly all Asian reviews.

Doesn't seem so bad since you were given option of voucher or just leave.
    Plenty of people used to pretend they were going to go ahead and had the money to pay but just took a perve and walked out.
    I think the guy is just trolling. I mean the reason he was annoyed about the voucher option was not knowing where to put it safely lol. It kinda outed him

regulars you dumb arses.
    Bliss on Crown was pretty good, used to be regular when I didn't have mortgages lol
    Back than, there were no Western girls in asian rnt shops, and I didn't mind paying the price they set.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You don't like you don't go, no need to call them names !
    From somebody who engages in predatory behavior ( tks for intel CL of Chulsoo staring at lady
    in window ) isn't this calling the kettle black.