Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Geeting to choose from a lineup

Junior Member(有D料到)

Geeting to choose from a lineup

Just Curious here, does anybody have experience of being able to pick a girl from a line-up when visiting massage places?

I think especially certain candidates like SS for instance.

I don't personally have any experience where I have arrived at a massage place, and been given a choice to chose from. I have either simply arrived and had the first girl that sees me lead me to one of the rooms, and ends up in most cases being the girl I will see, or I have called in advance and booked with a name that I know.

Only once was I given the option of a different girl, when I kind of inferred that I was didn't want to see the girl that I was presented with (an old looking lady at a north-side place).

I reckon it would be great if you arrive and choose a girl based on personal preference. Does anybody have experience with this and/or knows where it happens?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Star used to get all available girls lined up to greet a customer whenever the door bell buzzed. You stepped into the shop and up to 4 girls would be there smiling at you and if you could choose any of them. It was awkward, especially if you have more than one regulars on that shift. It was not fair either for the less attractive girls on the line up

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Star used to get all available girls lined up to greet a customer whenever the door bell buzzed. You stepped into the shop and up to 4 girls would be there smiling at you and if you could choose any of them. It was awkward, especially if you have more than one regulars on that shift. It was not fair either for the less attractive girls on the line up
    Yeah, that is actually a really good point. Maybe not a whole line-up then, just a choice occasionally from 2-3 girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yi at Redhill does this sometimes if u dont have a booking but they pop into the room and say hello. SS is the best to view if they're quiet, just all at front rec on couch so get instant visual soon as u walk in but u have to make sure u state which girl u want otherwise it will b whoever is due next and believe me u cant always go by looks. I personally find this degrading for them and embarrassing for me.

Only at brothels, but no experience at MPs here in Qld, have had it in Melbourne. Sorry, helpful as tits on a bull.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Only at brothels, but no experience at MPs here in Qld, have had it in Melbourne. Sorry, helpful as tits on a bull.
    Taking about tits flamejob. Who is the chick picture in your id photo?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Yi at Redhill does this sometimes if u dont have a booking but they pop into the room and say hello. SS is the best to view if they're quiet, just all at front rec on couch so get instant visual soon as u walk in but u have to make sure u state which girl u want otherwise it will b whoever is due next and believe me u cant always go by looks. I personally find this degrading for them and embarrassing for me.
    Yeah, maybe I haven't though this through very well haha. I don't want it to be a degrading experience for the girls, and I agree that is definitely isn't all about who is the hottest girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recently went to a place down at southport .. Friend and I walked in and there were just two girls on and two of us. They asked who wanted to go with who, which made it weird coz it wasn't like i was dissing a few by clearly picking my fav, I was out of just two of them saying 'this one is better than that one'. They didn't mind and I played it down and just pretended it was a hard choice and made them giggle and played a game picking which one. I think if they were Aussie girls they would have most definitely been offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Redders View Post
    Hey Redders, that is my g/f. haha, no, i wish. I have no idea who she is. I have had her as my avatar for years, so i can't even remember where I saw the original pic. Again,helpful as tits on a bull. but if you want to appreciate the fine form of massive hooters, i did start a page in the photos section called "I like big tits and I cannot lie". i'm sure you'll find hours of viewing pleasure there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Flamejob yeah she's hot I always enjoy looking at that picture reminds a little of Mimi at Burwood her boobs a outstanding.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried SS the other week as a first timer and all rooms looked empty and girls seems to all be at the back, near the bathroom/shower on their phones. I could only see feet under the curtain.

Agree it would have been awkward picking a girl unless they walked in separately like a brothel line up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh not suprised SS isn't as busy as it use to after those raids!! One of my regulars clients got sprung!! Let's just say the result was very $$ poor bugger. Most of the times all the ladies would sit around the couch and greet you when u get in. it fucken sucks when u would see a few stunners and get hooked up with the most unattractive girl.. happened to me a few times back in the day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redders View Post
    Looks like Armie Field 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When were these raids on SS. Damn. Seems to be a pretty popular place based on reviews.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Over 12 months ago now, I've been a few times. Girls will do most things but generally seem to lack interest very quickly and it feels quite wrong IMO.

Banned
    Most massage places you are introduce to the girl who opens the door or
    one who is available or one who has not popular.
    Sometimes i can't blame them because if business slow only the pretty
    ones get the jobs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think most girls are uncomfortable parading in front of a customer. I know at yi at redhill and chermside the boss tries to encourage 2 girls to open the door so punters had a choice. I was there last week and saw the most amazing looking girl no lies she was a 10 everything about her was great.I called up yesterday asking for her I was told she's there this week. If you want more info pm me happy to share with you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I once came to my appointment ahead of schedule and the girl i booked told me that the girl who answered the phone and door was angry because i should have been her customer. So I'm assuming, unless you've been there before and know who you want, the next girl is who you'll get. True meaning of "Punting"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most shops take it in turns as far as customers go unless girl has booking with you you normally get the next girl who is waiting her turn unless u say any other girls available .. that way I think they can't bitch to much about other girls getting more customers blah blah

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Many a time ive had a booking with my reg but on her private number so when u front up a couple of girls try to claim u only to have there hopes dashed when i ask for my girl. Haha no wonder u hear all the bitchy hate stories from them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast