Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First time dating a single mum

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The Yum Cha at the Chinese Unicorn restaurant in Marouba is genuine too!
    Oh of course that's also real, I've been there before. I might have skipped some pages lol.

Banned
    You are a wise Jedi 69. I still doubt this whole story is true but if it
    is, I reckon you give him a very good advise re kids. If it is true, I think these two persons are totaly reckless and irresponsible. You better off going to brothel and pay fees having sex with condom.

Senior Member(無間使者) jediknight4ever's Avatar
    Mate, not try to be cruel here, but have you considered there was a relatively good chance that it might not even be Your Baby ?

Just let it go and move on.
    I've only told this to my best friend and strangers like you guys. He also said the same thing. But my gut tells me that it was mine because the FORCE is strong with this one. So strong that no morning after pill can stop my midi chlorians.

I concede that it does seem a bit far fetched and unreal, for if it did not happen to me I'd also take the story with a grain of salt. Reminds me of the ending of my favourite game Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.

Just call me Kakolookiyam

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    troll. pls close thread

Quote Originally Posted by darksidedone View Post
    troll. pls close thread

May be not! The OP was a foundation member !

May be not! The OP was a foundation member !
    I am? What does that actually mean?

Just to clarify for anyone who's confused still, she is NOT single. She had an ex husband, an ex fiancée and is engaged to her current fiancée who lives in France since March.

But she told me she was single. She didn't hide the fact that she had 2 daughters with her ex husband.
    So if being engaged means you are single then I think I owe her an apology.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How do you apologise to someone who doesn't exist??

Quote Originally Posted by jediknight4ever View Post
    I am? What does that actually mean?
    You joined the forum on 06/03/12 - same as me and all the other foundation members from the very beginning which meant you were probably a member with the old forum as well.

No special meaning really, but for me, any one who had been here since day 1 deserved to be taken seriously and not labelled as a troll just yet !

Keep posting and looking forward to you getting out of this and moving on in the punting world !

Cheers

Ps. Just stopping fucking any woman bare back until you are in a steady and long term relationship ok ........lol

Yes I was here long before reading most of Steven Seagal's very entertaining reviews about Bellevue 12, whatever happened to that guy? I do frequent one shop in Marrickville and do BBFS CIP with my regular girl so it's a bit hard to kick the habit. I know it's dangerous and all that but it's my life, it's now or never. I ain't gonna live forever.

I also did a post about this MILF WL who fell in love with me and wanted me to be her daughter's husband. I probably should have taken her up on that offer. Maybe it's not too late.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This story flows just like the story in the movie Joe Dirt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ozreview1970 View Post
    Like many I am trying to find the point of this thread...and who gives a toss about foundation member status? Some of you guys are just way too invested in these online forums. Just being honest...
    Well said. Bullshit is bullshit, foundation member or not.

Well I have learned from this experience that when something's too good to be true, then it probably is. Is ignorance really a bliss when the truth is always uglier?

Also that love really is blind and I ignored all the signs, except why she got me to meet her daughters, was she really considering me as her partner even though she was engaged to someone else?

Anyhow doesn't really matter now. This has been a very traumatic life lesson for me. I think I might lose the current job I'm still on probation for due to its effects on my performance at work.

Thanks to all who've read my story. I've already spent so much time writing what happened in my life for the past 11 weeks.

For those living in Sydney, maybe you can ask your wife/partner/girlfriend who goes to a Beauty Spa whether the owner is a petite and gorgeous tanned (since she just came back from holidays) woman with an amazing smile, big eyes (for Asian) high cheekbones and if she has 2 daughters aged 7 & 11.

Happy hunting and punting everyone

Banned
    Jed your alright. Story or not you have taken on your critic's with grace not like some faceless grunts
    who big note chest beating with actions that they are too gutless to really implement.

Yes I really do wish that it wasn't real, that I'll wake up and forget all of this that has happened.
    Because I cry everyday behind closed doors since that Saturday after she took the pill.
    When my best friend told me our mutual friend's wife was expecting twins the next day I broke down again.
    I wonder if any of you guys have psycologist friend who doesn't charge an arm and a leg for therapy.

Here is the apartment that I bought on April Fools Day which is right opposite the Yumcha place.
    https://youtu.be/TMd4SEPb-S4

Bank Transactions.jpgConvo1.jpg

The name I have earlier was Leeroy, the abortion clinic is clinic 66 from my bank transactions.
    We had dinner and watched The Mummy at Macquarie on Friday (the day before).
    The photo with the candles and champagne I took last Wednesday whilst we were in her Beauty Spa.

Convo2.jpgConvo3.jpg

Oh what two attachments per reply?

Attachment 46379Attachment 46380

Here's the last two pics

And for anyone who's girlfriend or spouse is regretting taking the abortion pill. Here's the website that can help you. It wasn't meant to be for me but I hope it could help someone else from regret.

http://mifepristone.org.au

Quote Originally Posted by jediknight4ever View Post
    Ok so a bit of background I'm 35 single Asian Australian, worked in IT and now Accounting.
    why are u going for single mums? u should have an army of girls chasing u down for marriage. mid 30 = an infinity pool of desperate chicks lmao

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    fell for the wrong lady ~ or he likes MILF, like me

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast