Page 22 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Christmas and Babycat

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kronek View Post
    Does the other ML/WL know about this forum? If so, would you introduce them?

because you know, the more the merrier
    This has been discussed before it is a bad idea.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    This topic is insane asking babycat and xmax for answers that fits all WL/ML . As a general rule Every WL/ML is different. What ever Their answers is it only their own opinions and dose not applies to all WL/ML . it is like asking two punters question on punting and expect everybody answer will be the same .
    words icecool word

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Some know but they're just readers, not actual members. Some others know about page Palour, not this forum. I don't show them this forum because I don't want them know I'm that member. But actually most of them don't care much these things.
    Far out, Parlourpages is an absolute cesspool. Get them off there BC.

This topic is insane asking babycat and xmax for answers that fits all WL/ML . As a general rule Every WL/ML is different. What ever Their answers is it only their own opinions and dose not applies to all WL/ML . it is like asking two punters question on punting and expect everybody answer will be the same .
    Sometimes you gotta just run with whatever resources you have. Also, breaks up the sausage fest.

Banned
    Resource just ask the wl/ml the next time you see them . Do you ever talk to them . I know I don't always connect with all wl but when I do . I just talk to them like friends and they'll tell you everything you need to know about their life job etc ..
    Im usually preoccupied when I'm with a WL, but I'll make sure to jot down a list of things to ask them next time. Talk to them like friends though! Shit, I never would have thought of that.

Resource just ask the wl/ml the next time you see them . Do you ever talk to them . I know I don't always connect with all wl but when I do . I just talk to them like friends and they'll tell you everything you need to know about their life job etc ..
    Working ladies english aren't always the best. And they may be new to the industry. or from another part of the world.
    Individual girls may have come from a world tour of punting. so answers they give may apply for the states, uk, Singapore, HK, China, Japan or Korea. And not Australia scene.

In terms of the Sydney scene,
    Christmas Manages shops for few couple of years now. She's Done it from the WL side, She mingles with WL daily and look after them, see them come and go, rotate from shop to shop, and deals with taking booking from us Punters.

I think in terms of answers, while they might not be perfect coming all from her. She still by far holds the biggest authority on behind the punting scene knowledge here on this forum from a female perspective.

I mean during school or university did you ever stand up and say. It's crazy i'm learning everything about "insert topic" from this one guy/girl?.
    Feel free to cross check or peer review. But i say her answers are while not perfect, are pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    Working ladies english aren't always the best. And they may be new to the industry. or from another part of the world.
    Individual girls may have come from a world tour of punting. so answers they give may apply for the states, uk, Singapore, HK, China, Japan or Korea. And not Australia scene.

In terms of the Sydney scene,
    Christmas Manages shops for few couple of years now. She's Done it from the WL side, She mingles with WL daily and look after them, see them come and go, rotate from shop to shop, and deals with taking booking from us Punters.

I think in terms of answers, while they might not be perfect coming all from her. She still by far holds the biggest authority on behind the punting scene knowledge here on this forum from a female perspective.

I mean during school or university did you ever stand up and say. It's crazy i'm learning everything about "insert topic" from this one guy/girl?.
    Feel free to cross check or peer review. But i say her answers are while not perfect, are pretty good.
    Well said !

Another good thing is that Jerry is actually willing to talk and share and a dynamic poster!

Others may have more knowledge or inside stories but if no telling, then what good to us in this forum ??

And a great sense of humour too!

Banned
    Yaaaahhhh ask me anything but not too personal! ❤️ Should be fine. Thanks uncle AL and vitamin sir ☺️

I agree with all the support for Christmas.

she is very open, honest and her threads on topics like how to DATY and the best condoms is just great to have from a ladies perspective.
    Also since it's on the forum I trust her answers more so than most WLs, esp. if I haven't seen the WL multiple times. For example. If I want advice on how to DATY and a ask a WL I always have it in the back of my head that she just tells me things that she thinks I want to hear. Two main things contribute to this thinking. Firstly, I am paying for the WL to please me and they may only be saying this so that I may come see them again. Secondly, from the WL side, how comfortable are they with talking to the punter, how do they know the kind of person the punter is or how the punter may react to negative constructive criticism?
    Building a good rapport with a WL by punting regularly and seeing the same girl often does overcome these concerns. But not everyone has the funds or time to punt regularly and for some that do they like to see different girls all the time.
    Here on the forum I know that Christmas feels safe to tell us, she isn't getting paid to tell us and her wisdom is available to many more people than those she has seen in the room.

Christmas also knows her stuff. Yes some WLs may know more but as others have mentioned, how good is that to us if they don't tell us anything. Not only that but Christmas has experience as a WL and receptionist. Just read her latest post on her blog. How many WLs will have that perspective as well?

I think Christmas has helped many more people than she realises from being active and open on the forum and through her blog. Her contributions have helped me out with a few things and I haven't even met her...Yet.
    Thanks Christmas.

Also shout out to Babycat as well. It's great having some women active on the forums.

Banned
    Big difference between these 2 WL.
    One seems to be quite active . The other miserable and who would complain if a bag of shit fell on her head.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    One seems to be quite active . The other miserable and who would complain if a bag of shit fell on her head.
    Haha.....weren't you saying my comment the other day was harsh?

Banned
    He is a pychophatic troll, dont listen to him. I think he needs to go to rehab.

Banned
    What would you do if a bag of shit fell on your head?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    He is a pychophatic troll, dont listen to him. I think he needs to go to rehab.
    Funny how you take such a interest in my posts . I worry about you. Is their something you would
    like to share ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Haha.....weren't you saying my comment the other day was harsh?
    I didn't mention which WL i was talking about. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Banned
    I didn't mention which WL i was talking about. Please don't put words in my mouth.
    You saving room for something else to be put in your mouth instead?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Everybody just in case it is not obvious Beau is the Poet Troll, so ignore the fuckwit:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...gain-and-again

Banned
    thank you G$$ I'll keep it up...

let's not fight here. what about we pick the most mean two and do spit roast with me instead? ㅋ do you dare

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    thank you G$$ I'll keep it up...

let's not fight here. what about we pick the most mean two and do spit roast with me instead? ㅋ do you dare
    You're very welcome Christmas,
    But please don't reward the bullies, that just encourages them. If you're going to give anyone a free session I'd say targajajouka deserves it for this post

Quote Originally Posted by targajajouka View Post

Almost everyone in this thread. Lol.
    No joke, every time I hear a girl is horny this is the image I get in my head, makes me laugh every time. Absolute gold

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks. It wasn't hard to pick. He might as well hang a bell around his own neck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well said !

Another good thing is that Jerry is actually willing to talk and share and a dynamic poster!

Others may have more knowledge or inside stories but if no telling, then what good to us in this forum ??

And a great sense of humour too!
    You are 10 x the man CL is.

Page 22 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast