Page 27 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Christmas and Babycat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    "I'm Spartacus"

Tbh I was expecting more like that lol
    I was thinking the exact same thing including the "I'm Spartacus" reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    HAHA guessing game has end! I was going to give away free blowie coupon to who got right answer, However, noone did it D:
    so I give this coupon to targajajouka instead (it's random)

----------------------------
    next questions~!?
    I have a few:-

1). How do I....uh....redeem this coupon?

2). Who will be honouring the said coupon ie: who will be providing the service? Note: must be female (born female), otherwise I'll pass....

3). Is there an expiry date on this coupon?

PM or snapchat answer if need be.

kthanxbai.

I'm changing my guess to vitamin

what do I win?

Banned
    hahaha who would have thought it is vitamin. Is he the owner of that chain Mr Vitamin? No wonder he doesn't like DATY and requires certificate. Bummer need to improve our CSI skills
    next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mr x was sir vitamin~~
    gave him 5/10 because he doesn't DATY and BBFS and I'm big fan of those two.
    I remember a while back, I made a thread that was tangentially related to DATY and vitamin replied with a 2000 word response on how to DATY. So he definitely knows how to DATY well.

Maybe you need to go for Diamond service next time. That should include DATY.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by targajajouka View Post
    I have a few:-

1). How do I....uh....redeem this coupon?

2). Who will be honouring the said coupon ie: who will be providing the service? Note: must be female (born female), otherwise I'll pass....

3). Is there an expiry date on this coupon?

PM or snapchat answer if need be.

kthanxbai.
    Terms and conditions i'll let you know by snapchat, tomorrow. i'm so tired now! Fuck you royalnationalpark

longan, inmydream

Yeah and also this one could have been good evidence.

harrycd
    Well guess you are bit late!ㅋ

Banned
    I reckon it was a fair call for this guy to ask for the check first before BBFS or DATY - then again I'd personally never DATY a ML / WL.

On the other hand though he should get a check himself back to show you then its even.

Question to Christmas (re. FS shops) and Babycat (re. Massage shops)

In your experience, what is the most common length a punter comes in for and why?
    Can you answer for the general case, for new visitors and for regulars?

I would say its an hour, and as a rule thats what I do with the occasional extension or longer booking for girls that I click with.

Banned
    Where is CL when you need him to police this forum.

More importantly, I would think the responsible thing for any shop owners is to ban any customers trying to get BBFS from WL/ML....

Banned
    Maybe you should read the previous 3 pages and see the context of the conversation. We're talking jerry and vitamin here. Cl was here to confirm he's not mr x and he's not even asian. For whatever reason i thought he was asian.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    More importantly, I would think the responsible thing for any shop owners is to ban any customers trying to get BBFS from WL/ML....
    yeah, but this was a private meet at Christmas or Vitamin place, where Christmas was the one looking for BBFS and DATY.
    It sounds like BongKong wont even DATY his girlfriend if she ever was a WL/ML. I also agree that both sides should get tested for everything, Vitamin is a punter after all. If he was going on about HSV,
    'Condom use also reduces the transmission risk significantly.[39][40] Condom use is much more effective at preventing male-to-female transmission than vice versa' (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex#Management)

I also dont blame the health services not checking for it unless asked. It is so common, stays with you for life and is more expensive to test than some of the other more severe asymptomatic STIs such as chlamydia or gonorrhea which can be treated.

Banned
    I see. Safety first fellas.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah wachumba's answer seems insightful but it is not correct. at least my shop pays to girl differently.
    I don't think my boss will be happy if I reveal all business secrets here
    ----------------------------
    next questions~!?
    Well, my guess was just using common sense. Even though I wasn't right, I think not too far off.

Wow Jerry.. i was hoping to remain forever anonymous. But oh wells....

Originally i wanted to meet this infamous Xmas because her personality through her blog was quite magnetic and just wanted to know meet her in person. Sex with her was never really in the plans or goal. But Somehow it just happened.

Anyways as much as i wanna bbfs and Daty Xmas. Safety comes first.
    Never worth it in hindsight if you catch anything that you can't get rid of and stay with you for life. Better be safe than sorry.
    (although Jerry did say she's going to photoshop a certificate)

Trust me fellas i would love the BBFS and Daty the shit out of xmas. She's one of the most fun girls to fk i swear.

She calls me her working man. And demanding as hell as a client (who never pays) i might add. But heaps fun at the same time. However i do enjoy her company more. Her character is just fun to be around.

She's one of the most realistic, genuine, honest, not two faced, nice girl I've met.

congras congras lovely couple

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by G$$ View Post
    yeah, but this was a private meet at Christmas or Vitamin place, where Christmas was the one looking for BBFS and DATY.
    It sounds like BongKong wont even DATY his girlfriend if she ever was a WL/ML. I also agree that both sides should get tested for everything, Vitamin is a punter after all. If he was going on about HSV,
    'Condom use also reduces the transmission risk significantly.[39][40] Condom use is much more effective at preventing male-to-female transmission than vice versa' (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex#Management)
    I also dont blame the health services not checking for it unless asked. It is so common, stays with you for life and is more expensive to test than some of the other more severe asymptomatic STIs such as chlamydia or gonorrhea which can be treated.
    I stopped working since January 2016, my last check-up was Seb 2016, and ever since I was almost virgin again.

maybe, it's time to get checked.. not because of vitamin, guess it's just right time to check.. ㅋㅋㅋ I woke up middle of nowhere now hungry and horny
    but I can't even get DATY because I'm not sure if I'm immune to herpes

Quote Originally Posted by G$$ View Post
    Question to Christmas (re. FS shops) and Babycat (re. Massage shops)
    In your experience, what is the most common length a punter comes in for and why?
    Can you answer for the general case, for new visitors and for regulars?
    generally speaking, FS
    most of customers who walk in - half hour
    most of customers who make bookings - an hour

don't know why!

When I worked at M8/M4/Juliet
    most of customers paid an hour because ... I don't know!
    maybe, an hour include dry/oil/steam massage + part2, whereas half hour only include dry massage + part 2????

I stopped working since January 2016, my last check-up was Seb 2016, and ever since I was almost virgin again.

maybe, it's time to get checked.. not because of vitamin, guess it's just right time to check.. ㅋㅋㅋ I woke up middle of nowhere now hungry and horny
    but I can't even get DATY because I'm not sure if I'm immune to herpes

Can't be immune to Herpes. It's a have it or don't have it situation.

If you catch it. You have it for life and can always infect someone else. either with recurring episodes or never an episode (but still infectious)

If you don't have it. Then you can catch it at anytime from someone who does.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    impressive self control from vitamin

rcha086
    Awesome thread, and very intriguing since you're not just a WL but a retired one at that, and still active on the forums!

I'm new to this thread so forgive me if these questions were asked and answered.

Does your close friends and family know about your previous career?

Seeing as you really enjoy DATY, what gets you off most easily? i.e. slow vs fast-paced, gentle vs aggressive, focus on clit vs flaps?

What would happen on your ideal first date?

Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    It would be ridiculous for shops to openly advertise BBBJ/DATY but forbid BBFS given that they present the same STI risk - just check any sexual health website or with any sex health clinician. The only reason why people are not getting loads of STIs from BBBJs is because even the most common STI, Chlamydia trachomatus, isn't very common. According to condom manufacturers, condoms have a 6% failure rate so it would literally be safer to have BBFS/BBBJ/DATY with a WL provided you both get tested first and don't do BB with any other.
    Not sure if troll comment or serious.
    1. Bbbj and daty does not have the same sti risks. For one. The HIV viruse does not exist in saliva and can't survive in the oral cavity. Yet abundant in vaginal juice and cum.
    For you to contract HIV orally, you'll have to have do cim and the girl needs some big fresh ulcerations. And even then it's chances are quie low.

2. Although there have been reported cases of gonorrhea, chlamydia, transmission through oral sex. It' is still quite rare. I can't remember where but even an std clinic reports oral transmission of these infectiona are so low, it's about a few cases a year.
    (Ask your GP how often they see oral Chlamydia or gonorrhea)

By far the biggest risk of daty and bbbj is contracting herpes.
    Vast majority of population have it so not a big deal for them. But WL ML are high risk carriers since they daty and bbbj a lot of their clients. Not a big issue for most who already contracted it at a younger age.
    But for someone who does not have it.
    Contracting it later in life is
    1 worse
    2 If you have parter. How would you explain herpes on penis to them. And or pass it to them if they are also clean.
    3 have to disclose to future potential partners (ethically) you have it.

Everyone makes a personal decision if that's a risk they want to take on.

Quote Originally Posted by 6sixty9nine View Post
    Herpes is transmitted by body fluids. Sweat, light kissing, DATY, BBFS, safe FS, sneezing, coughing, not washing your hands, etc can all transmit herpes. It's a bloody common virus with worldwide rates of infection among adults to be between 60% and 95%. Most people with HSV-1 can experience 'cold sores'. Few people with HSV-2 experience 'genital sores' but they are nevertheless herpes-positive. You can get herpes as easily as you can catch a cold.
    Best avoid all contact with every human being permanently lest you become a living human being.
    That's not true.
    Everyone has had a cold few times over in their life. Not everyone has herpes.

Herpes transmission is direct. From infection to site.
    Does not survive outside externally. The statement about sneezing, coughing, not Washing hands is false.

Banned
    Lol why am I a dark horse?

Cold sores are herpes. 2/3 of the people in the world have it and it can be transmitted through normal kisses to the cheek, forehead, etc. Mother's kissing their kids goodnight is one of the moat common way to get herpes. You can get HSV-1 on your pussy/cock from bbbj. Getting one type of herpes gives you partial immunity to the other one. That's everything I know about herpes.

Page 27 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast