Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RnT with Part 3

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There are some clues here already. If I get some positive feedback, I will provide more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    MILFS at Bexley

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    MILFS at Bexley
    r u reffered the shop in forest rd closed to bexley rd.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    Of course they do. Nothing is free unless if being regular visit many times i.e 20 times, yes. Would you please PM for that places aussiegaigin if it is true? lol
    Totally agree nothing is free. You must be delusional to think you can get free extra unless you have been a regular for a long time to that ML then maybe and that's a maybe OR the ML is so old and desperate as in she never gets chosen or wants a regular then yeah good luck with that.. haha

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Totally agree nothing is free. You must be delusional to think you can get free extra unless you have been a regular for a long time to that ML then maybe and that's a maybe OR the ML is so old and desperate as in she never gets chosen or wants a regular then yeah good luck with that.. haha
    So why don't you go to some of these shops and find out for yourself what is available? You are right, nothing is free, but there are bargains out there.

If you have something against MILFs that is your bad luck, you miss out.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Many MILF shops don't charge any extra.
    Just to clarify, that is over the standard $50 tip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    So why don't you go to some of these shops and find out for yourself what is available? You are right, nothing is free, but there are bargains out there.

If you have something against MILFs that is your bad luck, you miss out.
    Why should I go to these shops when MILFS are not my cup of tea. I ain't missing out on anything. And bargains? haha good luck with that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Why should I go to these shops when MILFS are not my cup of tea. I ain't missing out on anything. And bargains? haha good luck with that.
    To each, his own. ha ha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=aussiegaigin;1161536]Just to clarify, that is over the standard $50 tip.

Yup, this is true. It's happened to me a few times. First visits and didn't have to ask. Kinda like standard practice at some shops.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How much would you pay for part 3? Turns out more expensive than FS shops

Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Based on my limited experience, city ones are close to impossible to get for that amount. Used to get it for 50 extra a few years ago at Newtown but not sure if they follow city prices now.
    Yes, the good old days back in 501 Newtown and the legendary Jojo and Sasa sisters !!

And then there were Big Big Mia and Sophie !! How could one little shop had so much talents !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pm me I know places where part 1 + 2 is standard and you can get part 3 for additional 50-100 depending on how good you are and they are definitely not milfs - the thrill of the chase is better than the catch!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Pm me I know places where part 1 + 2 is standard and you can get part 3 for additional 50-100 depending on how good you are and they are definitely not milfs - the thrill of the chase is better than the catch!
    exstar. I just PM you. Thanks for the info. I dont recommend city as it is over priced and might not get the gfe/pse vibe like the milf. also the shop is too exposed. I reccomend suburb area are good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kesuiyi View Post
    Depends on which shop and the ML, anywhere from $85 to $140 for 30 minutes, apparently 😉

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kesuiyi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    Depends on which shop and the ML, anywhere from $85 to $140 for 30 minutes, apparently 😉
    This is kesuiyi's point. Even at Ashfield, it's 30min massage for $35+$50 for FS. There are some FS shops for less like 295 Ashfield, zinia and many at $90/30min such as 64 Alexander, 533, 45 George St, 22 Brodie Rydalmere.
    At Ashfield, you don't get to shower and it is on a massage table. I don't even know if the girls get to shower or just wipe down with wet towel. I would rather pay the extra $5 and go to FS shop with shower and bed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know of a massage place near city where they offer part 3. And it's not all MILF either. I don't know the rates as I never wanted it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually, I just read an AR in that section of a rnt encounter with part 3.. lol..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    This is kesuiyi's point. Even at Ashfield, it's 30min massage for $35+$50 for FS. There are some FS shops for less like 295 Ashfield, zinia and many at $90/30min such as 64 Alexander, 533, 45 George St, 22 Brodie Rydalmere.
    At Ashfield, you don't get to shower and it is on a massage table. I don't even know if the girls get to shower or just wipe down with wet towel. I would rather pay the extra $5 and go to FS shop with shower and bed.
    True. I get it. Thing is, with WL's you know what you gonna get cause you know what the girl offers and what you have paid for. It's planned. With a ML, you gotta bring your A game, to get that little bit extra. It's the element of surprise and the thrill of the chase for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yes, the good old days back in 501 Newtown and the legendary Jojo and Sasa sisters !!

And then there were Big Big Mia and Sophie !! How could one little shop had so much talents !!
    I actually never tried those famous sisters but heard about them in this forum lol. The shop near Newtown station was good too. Fifty extra back then. And nice clean rooms as bonus

Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    I actually never tried those famous sisters but heard about them in this forum lol. The shop near Newtown station was good too. Fifty extra back then. And nice clean rooms as bonus
    That would be the 329b King St ?

Yeah, it was great back when Sonja was running it as Posh Newtown and started having western girls doing RnT in Asian shop prices. Several British backpacks and the French girl April ? Were the highlights and then there was the very erotic and beautiful Crystal and that controversial Russian Japanese mix ..........

Good times didn't last long though .

Cheers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast