Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bulk review - Ai, Kaka, Cookie, Emily, Kiki, Lydia, Jessie, Lala

Banned
    So you said Alin 8.5/10, does it still stand rcha? How bout you harry? Shooter?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellwalker View Post
    Who's the prettiest in Ginza???
    Everybody says Miki but I don't see it.
    That's why beauty is subjective I guess.

In my view:
    1) Lala: I haven't seen her personally but caught a glimpse. She is very pretty with hint of sluttiness.
    2) Cookie: she is Chinese version of Rachael Leigh Cook.
    3) Angela: Banging body; cute face; give-it-to-me-fast-and-hard attitude; legs that goes on and on.
    4) Shella: girl next door with knockers you wanna knock.
    5) Amber: grungy, alternative look plus anime-ish. I know! How did anime get in the mix right?...what can say?...she pulls it off.

Btw, I haven't seen Alin or for that matter long lines of girls in Ginza...

rcha086
    Nope, I'd give her a 9.5 now. I think back then she was chubbier; she's a nicer shape now and have lost most of her puppy fat. Still curvy though, but in a very good way.

Totally agree shootermcgavin, I think I made the same observation before too re: Maria Ozawa. Like a mature version of her. I am very attracted to Jay but I know many don't think the same so I don't put her up there with the same as Alin and Venus.

harrycd, I had a similar session once with Jay. We ended up talking about it after; best I can say is that she's just human after all.

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post

In my view:
    1) Lala: I haven't seen her personally but caught a glimpse. She is very pretty with hint of sluttiness.
    3) Angela: Banging body; cute face; give-it-to-me-fast-and-hard attitude; legs that goes on and on.
    5) Amber: grungy, alternative look plus anime-ish. I know! How did anime get in the mix right?...what can say?...she pulls it off.
    Haha this is quite accurate for Cookie and Amber! From my memory, Cookie's eyes are a little closer together but yes, there's a bit of Rachael Leigh Cook in there!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post

I caught a glimpse of Barbie yesterday and she shot a smile my way too, and she's fuckin' HOT! Would belong in a Kpop music video! .

So Barbie is 10/10 looks for you?

Not interested in booking but curious of your rating system...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    Couldn't say sorry mate, I only see J girls at Ginza.

Out of the recent J girls though, I was a big fan of Karen. Tiny Ayumi Shinoda lookalike.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post

In my view:

Btw, I haven't seen Alin or for that matter long lines of girls in Ginza...

I dont think Cookie looks like Rachael hhaha. I just can't figure out an actress that looks like her yet.

Shella was a very lovely lady and very calmed. She asked me these weird questions at the end of the session... are you married? you have kids? what the hell lol... it was good session but probably 8/10 and i will give cookie 9.5/10 ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I dont think Cookie looks like Rachael hhaha. I just can't figure out an actress that looks like her yet. Fuck though seriously she does look a bit like my ex wife sister!! Damned that's not good!!

Shella was a very lovely lady and very calmed. She asked me these weird questions at the end of the session... are you married? you have kids? what the hell lol... it was good session but probably 8/10 and i will give cookie 9.5/10 ...
    Nah. Not Rachel Leigh Cook now. Rachel Leigh Cook from "She's All That" days. Even the hairstyle is same; both bob cut.

By the way, Shella asked me the same question. But she stopped at: are you married?...I think it's just her way of having small talk..

Banned
    You're right, on second thought she does look like her in the short hair.

On shella questions, I think I got a bit turned off when WL asking me private questions.

Cookie is 9.5 Alin is like 9 but I prefer short hair

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    So Barbie is 10/10 looks for you?

Not interested in booking but curious of your rating system...
    My ratings are basically my way of comparing. I only had a glimpse of Barbie and from what I saw, she was very good looking; I would give her a 9.5. I prefer Venus and Alin in terms of looks, but I'm sure there are others here that disagree with me.

There's no science behind my ratings; 10/10 is perfect to me, 5/10 is so-so, 1/10 is the worst I've seen/had.

Banned
    So based on this rating and a few PMs to some punters I finally went to see Alin this arvo. Thanks for Harrycd to remind me to go as well lol.

She's quite a tall girl and I'm just slightly taller than her. I thought her boops looked a bit smaller than the photos when we were in the shower. But as the session went on they became bigger.She speaks English well so I could talk to her. A lot of DFKs from shower to bed. Her BBBJ was also good and I think she really sucked my dick like Dyson vacuum cleaner. I also did DATY on her before we ended up in various position cowgirl, missionary and finally doggy. As I learn my lesson well with my last session with Cookie, I did not try to hold as long as I could and let the full load came out.

We had a bit of chit chat after that and I said to her a lot of punters said you're good. I told her her rating in 9.5 range out of 10. She was quite stunned and did not know about this forum. Now she knows, she might check this forum and my review. We had a bit more DFKs and HJ before my little bro stood up again. But it was too late and buzzer went off. She's a very friendly girl and quite open in terms of where she hangs out, her school etc. Finished the session with another DFK before walking downstairs. BTW, I was at Hello Kitty room LOL, it was so cute!!

Wilson asked me if she's better than Cookie. I said Alin is good but I don't know there's something else from Cookie that gives her the edge. I think Alin will be 9/10 and Cookie 9.5/10. They both give excellent services!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Havent tried Cookie..But I have Alin & rate her highly.

Will have to try Cookie soon!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks rcha for taking the time to put this together!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great reviews and thank you for the post. I'm sure everyone appreciate it.

Would like to know which girl has the biggest butt, looking for big round butt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Barbie she is stunning everything is where it should be.... Boobs aren't natural tho.... Wish they where lol, the body was tight very fit looking but she did say her mother's cooking made her put on weight lol but body is a 9 only because of her enhanced boobs.... she wanted to DD on me but I'm still a virgin in that area wasn't sure why she wanted my on all fours lol now I do.... But I think she got the idea I wasn't into that sort of stuff.... English was good enough for a conversation, I think she's a take charge sort of experience I'm more into gfe but still pretty fun...... From memory her butt was pretty firm and round....I couldn't stop touching her body..... Lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matie View Post
    Barbie she is stunning everything is where it should be.... Boobs aren't natural tho.... Wish they where lol, the body was tight very fit looking but she did say her mother's cooking made her put on weight lol but body is a 9 only because of her enhanced boobs.... she wanted to DD on me but I'm still a virgin in that area wasn't sure why she wanted my on all fours lol now I do.... But I think she got the idea I wasn't into that sort of stuff.... English was good enough for a conversation, I think she's a take charge sort of experience I'm more into gfe but still pretty fun...... From memory her butt was pretty firm and round....I couldn't stop touching her body..... Lol
    Barbie is in a totally different league, like you've never seen before. The only thing putting me off is Ginza has other girls worthwhile to see too. Imagine if Ginza has only a few girls or so, Barbie would need to have 10 guys into one room at a time lol, same with Miki.

Banned
    For Lulu is the best, her DFK and PSE make u unforgettable!

Banned
    I ended up with Kiki today due to cancelation with new korean Hana. She took day off because she's too tired from previous day shift.

Anyway there are too many reviews on Kiki already. She's tall, friendly and very good with her tongue. Similar experiences with Thai Alin , greeted with kisses and similar height as well. Her bbbj was pretty amazing and when I was in bed she gave bbbj with hot water. Got no idea where she got the hot water from lol. Ended up in missionary and dfks before my full load came out. She took out the condom and I thought she was going to clean me up with tissue. Hell no!! She gave another BBBJ and sucked my dick like vacuum cleaner. I was like arggg lol, amazing.... kiki and alin both sucked my dick really strong.
    The only complain I have just the boops a bit smaller than my liking. I don't know I used to be more the 'ass guy' than 'boobs guy'. But now it has gone the other way around. But I think overall her service was great and she's quite pretty as well. My score for her is 8.5/10.

So ginza girls score so far for me :
    Cookie 9.5/10
    Alin 9/10
    Kiki 8.5/10
    Shella 8/10

Junior Member(有D料到) kuroyukihime's Avatar
    Has anyone here tried Vivian? My friend met her a couple of weeks ago and I would just like to compare opinions between his and everyone else's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast