Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Average time to cum from HJ.

Banned
    The only real time i get a handjob these days is from when the punt is a dud and
    the lady attitude is poor. Then i just close my eyes and thing about some girl who
    turns me on. Such a waste when you have paid for FS.

Banned
    Wwow, good tutorial for me, Uncle
    Will try to make it as an art work,

QUOTE=AHLUNGOR;1143500]OK, enough of all these talk about cumming too quick or taking too long to cum!

Let's talk HJ !!

I think I owe it to all you new comers who didn't not have the pleasure to follow the legendary SL thread from day 1 of this forum and the truely creme de la creme of what RnT is all about, I am simply talking about pure skills with magical hands here and she did it with heart !

Looking back, some of you could probably tell I was truely inspired to write that review in which only very special and talented lady could affect me :

My review on Leng, took me a long time to find it myself , this is what I'm talking about :

Enjoy: round about May 2012 .

BTW, if you are not an Ahlungor fans and supporter, don't bother to read, I didn't write this for you, only for the true believers !![/QUOTE]

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    What is this TT?
    TT... korean emoji for crying. 2 slit eyes with tears rolling down
    just like this hahahaha
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePpPVE-GGJw
    fuck video got me horny

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    My review on Leng, took me a long time to find it myself , this is what I'm talking about :
    if only things could be even close to this everywhere

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I got over charged at a shop in fairy meadow a year ago.
    So went to another shop in wollongong around a week later & then went back to fairy meadow shop around 2 hours after wollongong shop finished me off & got same girl & made her work very hard nearly emptied the bottle of oil to finish me off I felt like I got even & my monies worth from her this time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone reckon taking pills like the rock or max man make you go longer if it's good I'll be quick sticks but if she's got a bad attitude and won't get into it I will struggle to keep it up

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Shortest: waited for a week for one of my favourite WLs to come on roster but she never appeared so I decided to go for a massage instead. Attractive young Taiwan girl with amazing HJ technique had me cumming in under a minute.

Longest: Had a quite week work wise so had lots of time to punt. Ended up going on 3 punts that week. Last punt the ML was not my cup of tea appearance wise and worse she had a terrible HJ technique. Wasn't doing it for me at all. Ended up 5 mins to go and I knew she wouldn't be able to finish me so I did it my self while she sat next to me. Cum all over her leg. Learnt I sometimes need to give punting a rest for a while to enjoy it more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It depends, like today young lady was very shy, great massage and her HJ was also very good but wasn't getting there, talked her into full nude with some financial incentive. She had plain undies and bra and said she had never done this, one all was off I didn't even touch, just looked at her girl next door body and little bush, pointy nipples and bang I was gone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If your ML finishes you up in 2 min, you are seeing the wrong girl man !

If you are in a 30 min quickie, she should at least give you 15 min of pleasure !

You need to try a 30 min HJ so that you can really appreciate what RnT is all about !

Go see Cherry and enjoy her magical hands at 48 The Strand Croydon and thank me later !

Cheers
    +1 cherry @ 48 Croydon, last time i had an hour session with her and I told her to start the part 2 after 35 mins so I was enjoying her magical hand on my little bro for around 20 mins and i cum on her body and tits nearly on her neck 🙈🙈🙈
    She is great 😊😊😊

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    There are so may things that influence how long it take you to come from a hand job or even sex.

I think it depends on how long since you came, how horny you are, how sexy the girl is, what feelings you have for the girl and how good she is at a hand job.

Perhaps age has something to do with it as well.

So the time varies from about 5 minutes to infinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetits View Post
    +1 cherry @ 48 Croydon, last time i had an hour session with her and I told her to start the part 2 after 35 mins so I was enjoying her magical hand on my little bro for around 20 mins and i cum on her body and tits nearly on her neck 🙈🙈🙈
    She is great 😊😊😊
    Good on you brother, glad to see others are also enjoying the finer and slower pleasures in life .

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    My dicks broken, takes ages from hj or bbbj.

I'm finding I don't last as long in mish and doggy though. Which is weird and a little disconcerting
    your dick is too big.. not enough blood flow for the nerves to fire and send signals back to your brain maybe... just maybe..

Good on you brother, glad to see others are also enjoying the finer and slower pleasures in life .
    There are lots of ways to enjoy the slow pleasure in fs, you just don't know much about it !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can i ask, if I'm toey as all hell when i walk in....tell ML I'm ready now, she'll hop into the hand work from the start....or do they usually insist on massage first then HJ to finish it off.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've asked for the HJ first on multiple occasions. Most are happy to do that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Usually about 5 to 10 minutes for me. Depends on how long its been and if we're both into it. If the massage is bad or shes not attractive it'll take longer. But if its going well, shes given me some nice touches and im liking her then it might be pretty fast .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sometimes around 10 min, if I am really enjoying it can go up to 20 min.....yes some of the girls will probably shut the door on me if I go back...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Usually <5 mins.. in some cases more but never more than 10

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    It's so random for me lols

Sometimes fast sometimes slow sometimes just right lols

Too many factors!

How I feel, the girl, the style of sex etc etc

Banned
    I will take a stop watch to my next 10 sessions and start the timer from the moment the handjob starts. I'll get the average time over 10 sessions and post the results.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast