Thread: 18 and not a day older! MICHELLE!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

18 and not a day older! MICHELLE!!!

on Tuesday i was itchy and i need to release. Texted Simon and ask who is on, he said alot, i said i want them young, he said Michelle, she is very young. i am reluctant to write and share but i cant be selfish!

I am sold!!! so i rushed off work early and made it to 42 in record time. After i sat down Simon showed me the girls. Michelle stepped in first! my jaw was about to drop flat into the ground! she looked so fken young that i thought she was 16 or 17!!! and she looks damn cute!!!! all the other girls came and introduced themselves but my heart was made up! Michelle it is!!! paid the diamond 1 hour service.

I went to my fav room number 10, this is a small room in the new section. it looks charming and nice and more romantic than the other rooms. I showered first as i do not like to waste time showering with the girl. i was halfway thru Michelle came in and smiled and i instantly had a hard on!!! omg. with my age that is rare too but looking at her from the shower screen i was so horny!. i told her to undress and i am nearly done.

I laid on the bed waiting for her to have a brief shower. i love seeing girls showering themselves. i know i am a pervert!

when she finished she dried up and came over the top of me and gave me a gentle kiss! her small smooth body pressing against mine nearly made me cum! she is a small frame girl too. max 150cm. she proceeded to do a teenager bbj! which i found so nice and smooth! like i was in highschool having my first bj! her gentleness and caressing my little brother made me feel so warm and fuzzy!. she then proceeded to the lower hole and gave it a good clean! i cant wait any longer and went to eat between her legs! her bush is soft and she has some pussy lips which i love! i can taste her natural nectar from her pussy. it is like heaven's nectar if you all know what i mean! i was eating her for like 10 mins before i cant handle this anymore.

On with the dom and OMG!!!! she was so tight! i was worried that i might break her! i gently ease in and slowly pushing it more and more until her natural juices came and help with the lubrication! we did various positions and oh man! i was hurting when i came because she was tight! natural tight and i was exhausted and laid next to her. her smile is so cute and her face is so pretty! it reminded me of my teenage years so much!

i will be back my teenage sweetheart!

looks: 8/10
    boobs: b
    Body: teenage
    frame size: 4-5
    hair: long and really nice!!!
    pussy: some lips and natural soft hair
    overall 9/10 for me as this was not a fucken session, if you guys want pse pls choose someone else! and if you want them young and teenager looks, you can not beat MICHELLE! oh i miss her already!

Thanks for the review brother ! :]
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds good. I'm guessing she asian customer only?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure if she does Asian only. But today I am back and waiting for her!!! Should have booked!

Junior Member(有D料到)

MILANO PRIVATA

Thanks looks good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fk i hate reviews like this. Sounded so good so i had to drag my hungover ass out there and damn was it worth the trip!

Shes as described in the after report. Highly recommended.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fk i hate reviews like this. Sounded so good so i had to drag my hungover ass out there and damn was it worth the trip!

Shes as described in the after report. Highly recommended.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She only see Asian bros?

Thanks xconcepx, glad you had a good time

Hope she was a good cure for your hangover
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Jason456
    Just tried her today.
    She IS so tight, which is a fine surprise. Very good smile and total GFE feeling. Definitely going back for her.