Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juliana at Little Massage House Indooroopilly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Juliana at Little Massage House Indooroopilly

Juliana at Little Massage House at Indooroopilly is a little gem. She has an awesome body and her massage is fantastic. Just wish she could be at Indooroopilly more often cause if she was I reckon the place would be packed with customers wanting to see her after they have discovered how sensational she is.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ummm 1 post !!! And the girl you talking about not that great and has worked nearly every shop in brisbane then leaves used to go by Angel not young big fake tits once twice ok but not as great as you say

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeh mate just new to this site, I was using PP but thought I would give this one a whirl. In the eye of the beholder I spose, but I have been punting for a good while and Juliana ticks the boxes for me personally, so I just thought I would put her detes out there for other guys in case they were not familiar with her, so all good mate.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgersodger View Post
    Ummm 1 post !!! And the girl you talking about not that great and has worked nearly every shop in brisbane then leaves used to go by Angel not young big fake tits once twice ok but not as great as you say
    Haha..cant fool u pesky experts

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Juliana at Little Massage House Indooroopilly

Only new to this site hence only the 1 post, but I have been punting for a good while and I thoroughly recommend Juliana. She is a sexy, hot Brazilian girl who gives an excellent massage and has a rockin bod and knows how to use it. Just putting my opinion out there for other guys, but feel free to make up your own mind after you have seen her for yourself.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking

I visited Juliana the brazilian girl at little house. I was greeted with exactly what her pictures showed in her ad. A stunning body of what you would expect a fitness model to be. Very petite with tight brazilian booty. Definitely one of the hottest brazilian women I have seen. Her eyes and smile is very welcoming. She had me with a semi before I every got on the bed. The massage was sensual and very teasing with some of the softest hands in the business, everything I was after. When you turn over, her body language and face shows she enjoys it. Never clock watxhing. No disappointment here at all. 9/10 for the whole experience. I have been searching for ages, trying many places and never feel like it is worth your money, but this girl is a winner and I will become a regular where ever she is.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Photos? Ive never seen girls photos on LMH site, can u put up link pls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can you let the damage for extras

Senior Member(無間使者)
    John Laws would be loving this thread...

Cash for comment eat your heart out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No sooner does a single poster get questioned about being a fake review, then another single poster appears to support the first.

Well fuck me that is enough to convince me it's legit ........ you morons. lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh well i hope shes doin'ok.LMH is vital to my sanity,want to c it do well. Haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Brazilian goddess!! The real deal

I've Seen Juliana a few times now. All I can say is she is better in the flesh than what her pictures depict. She's sweet, professional and gives a brilliant sensual or deep tissue massage. And that butt!! I want it ... YUM - All this bull about her not being the real deal. Trust me, book an hour and thank me! You won't regret it. NOTHING FAKE about this girl besides her perfect bolt-ons I've had a few massages in my time, I'm done with the rest of the cons out there!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Photos? Ive never seen girls photos on LMH site, can u put up link pls.
    http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_...183&p=whatsapp

This is J

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Brazilian Magic hands

Saw Juliana again today. And all I can say is wow! Magic hands !!
    Last edited by Tommytanker; 19-09-2017 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Had another visit!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her Locanto ad is on the first page of the Zen thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoy68 View Post
    Juliana at Little Massage House at Indooroopilly is a little gem. She has an awesome body and her massage is fantastic. Just wish she could be at Indooroopilly more often cause if she was I reckon the place would be packed with customers wanting to see her after they have discovered how sensational she is.
    Thanks for the review. Is she always at Indooroopilly? I saw a few locations on the ad.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tommytanker 2 posts lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco80 View Post
    Her Locanto ad is on the first page of the Zen thread.
    Now theres a suprise... Saw her at Zen ages ago not my cup of tea but a pleasent one off experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Could not agree more. Saw her yesterday after reading reviews here.. Massage was hard as i asked but not the best. And ending very mechanical...Bit pricey as well..One off for me as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh I seen her a couple times. Great body however face is a little above average. She's been around a while now. Massage was predy decent no build up no teasing. Hj was mechanical and a bit on the rough side. Asked her bout other extras which were just offered the standard options and were pricey. There was a couple things I asked if she would do for me however she turned me down. If she was willing to do more I might return however she won't so I won't be returning. Btw thanhk I tried to message u but I can't reply. Yes I am viet cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast