Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Syd99 Casual Meet Up

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nope, nope nope. If I can I want to wear a big ass mask all the way until I get in the room and if I can avoid being seen by anyone entering, I will stand outside for 10 min for the coast to clear.

Of course it is all an effort not to embarrass you guys with my dashing good look right?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    Wondering if anyone is keen for a casual meet up some time. It would be awesome to meet new people and do something fun at the same time. Doesn't have to be a full blown Syd99 function, just something casual like a workout or rock climbing session. Let's make it happen!
    How to make this happen ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’d forgotten about the PP get together also Atlantic Agency usually have at least one meet up for clients as well.

If only say Ginza or 5* would throw a party...

Banned
    For the bros that are into meeting other punters (you have your own reasons) the new Japanese massage shop on Sussex street has a promotion where you can take a 'mate' for 1 hr session for $100. That's not including tips obviously but still a pretty good deal. You can meet up and get your dicks pulled by a Japanese girl..

Shill disclaimer: not plugging this shop for any other reason than pointing out the deal. I haven't even been to this shop yet, just noticed it in roster section.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    For the bros that are into meeting other punters (you have your own reasons) the new Japanese massage shop on Sussex street has a promotion where you can take a 'mate' for 1 hr session for $100. That's not including tips obviously but still a pretty good deal. You can meet up and get your dicks pulled by a Japanese girl..

Shill disclaimer: not plugging this shop for any other reason than pointing out the deal. I haven't even been to this shop yet, just noticed it in roster section.
    Maxy....what is the address in Sussex Street?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A sauna, steam bath, onsen, hamam, banya etc
    Just a bunch of straight, hairy, blokes getting nude and hot and sweaty together, nothing gay about that at all - the Japanese, Swedes, Russians and Turks do it all the time

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    A sauna, steam bath, onsen, hamam, banya etc
    Just a bunch of straight, hairy, blokes getting nude and hot and sweaty together, nothing gay about that at all - the Japanese, Swedes, Russians and Turks do it all the time
    That's where all the ancient Greeks started Greeking one another ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Maxy....what is the address in Sussex Street?
    I deleted their sms so can't tell you. If you message them they will let you know:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...7471%3B-127477

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why this shop so secretive about their addreess?

Is the girls good?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I been to this shop, the boss is a Japanese, and the girls are Japanese too. They are on Sussex street, close to the DOS shop. The service is nothing special, just normal part 1 and 2 and the girls are Japanese girls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by huggyaust View Post
    I been to this shop, the boss is a Japanese, and the girls are Japanese too. They are on Sussex street, close to the DOS shop. The service is nothing special, just normal part 1 and 2 and the girls are Japanese girls.
    I'm pretty sure this shop is linked to Sakura Massage in Bondi Junction.

Which girl did you see?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dione View Post
    Why this shop so secretive about their addreess?

Is the girls good?
    I don't know why the address is not on the roster but I don't think it's a big secret. I'd say it's some sort of a marketing ploy to force you to contact them and when you do they have your number. I'm not a marketing guy so it's just a guess, or it could just be that they forgot to include it on the roster page.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i only read the first page, sorry. But this got me thinking on the different aged people that are here. Could anyone make a poll to see how many of each age bracket there are here? like 18-24 yrs old, 25-30, 31-35, 46-40, etc... It would be very interesting. I'm pretty young and I think for those who are interested in meeting up it would be more comfortable knowing age first, rather than just meeting someone 20 years older/younger. Can we make a poll?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No need pool , when we are gathering together we all one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

PENNANT FOOTPATH

When is the meet up ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by huggyaust View Post
    Unfortunately they are not all Japanese. I was given a Thai! The massage was average and without enthusiasm. There was loud piano music in the room. She said nothing during the session and stepped out for a few minutes at the end of part 1. I did not bother with part 2.

I could hear the happy chatter of Japanese females over the partitions. I suggest that you insist on seeing or speaking Japanese before handing over your money. On the way out I did speak to the manager who told me that many of the Bondi team sometimes also work in Sussex St but that at least one of them is not doing "extra services". She suggested calling before visiting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YI88 View Post
    Unfortunately they are not all Japanese. I was given a Thai! The massage was average and without enthusiasm. There was loud piano music in the room. She said nothing during the session and stepped out for a few minutes at the end of part 1. I did not bother with part 2.

I could hear the happy chatter of Japanese females over the partitions. I suggest that you insist on seeing or speaking Japanese before handing over your money. On the way out I did speak to the manager who told me that many of the Bondi team sometimes also work in Sussex St but that at least one of them is not doing "extra services". She suggested calling before visiting.
    You lucked out bro. It’s a bit like going to a merc dealership to buy a car and ending up with a donkey.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by YI88 View Post

So what is the address of this fucking place?

Using a "casual meet up" to get people from the forum to meet is probably not the way to go.
    A gangbang at a respected shop though seems more the thing to do it.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-THREAD-HERE!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahahahaha I could just see it “Hi buddy nice to meet you, I’d shake your hand but both my hands are currently grabbing the ass cheeks of the babe I’m currently giving doggy to” !!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast