Thread: Another Jenny

Senior Member(無間使者)

Another Jenny

Hi folks,

found this add, rates are seems good but wonder is this real or fake. any intel about her

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_15...-hr-80-BJ.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Think this is sonja precious who's Thai but face is bit average. She's cheap and will do just about anything

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think this is Pimpa ... If so, she has been around for years! (nearly 10?)

She would be at least late 30's, Tight little body but verrrry average face (and that's a compliment).

It's why her prices are so cheap ... I hour Full service including anal for only $180!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I thought jenny's looks was about a 5 or 6 out of 10.

How does this lady compare to Jenny in terms of looks?

I'm quite afraid of booking Thai mls for fear that they might be a lady boy. Can anyone confirm if this ml is a real woman?
    Thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree mate. The photos look like Pimpa. But Pimpa is not in her 20s or 30s rather she is in her late 40s. She does have a fairly good bod for her age but she has a rough head.

Nice friendly Thai lady overall.

Great VFM.

Mike

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pimpa still around ? Shit remember back in the day working with Paula out of a unit gaaba central ohh the days 😊😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is definitely Pimpa...as said above by others....good body with big fake tits.....but she was graced with the ugly stick at birth and those awful grunting and groaning noises do nothing for me...

However....gives great service at brisbanes cheapest prices....Loves a cock in her ass.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgersodger View Post
    Pimpa still around ? Shit remember back in the day working with Paula out of a unit gaaba central ohh the days ����
    If its the same Paula who moved to the Valley *cry* those beautiful assets oh so I missed her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Think everyone misses her lol can still see her at her shop but total legit massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    is that a shop in nundah?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah Thai massage but total legit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw the originally posted lady called Jennie recently and comments regarding her looks are true indeed, she’s not very attractive at all. She’s VFM to a degree but the body is below average and the massage itself just above average. She makes these weird noises when give the tackle tickle and during the HJ, kind of like when someone tickles or teases a baby.
    At $60 it scratched an itch but I certainly wouldn’t return. She is nowhere near the standard of a lady like Jenny and perhaps more along the lines of the older Chinese ladies that operate out of Hall St Chermside but I guess the price reflects this, but even then it’s a stretch.

Happy punting fellas
    JC.
    Last edited by Johnnychimpo; 04-10-2017 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Details updated

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for your review johnny.