Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Dior at 533 - very pretty and so very passionate

Person's Name : Dior

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 13/9/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, fantastic figure, lovely C- or D-cups, great arse and legs - looks more European than Asian

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : DKF (amazingly passionate), BBBJ, 69, DATY, various positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Oh Yes!!!!!!!!!!

My experience/comments : This is why punting is so good. This morning I spent an hour with an absolute babe who was incredibly sweet and provided fantastic service. Yes, it cost me $150 but it was more than worth it.

Called in the morning, spoke to Angie and booked Dior.

Arrived on time and was shown straight into Room 3. Paid Angie and showered. Dior entered as I was drying myself – she was wearing an orange-coloured bikini.

Dior is very pretty and has a great figure – lovely C-, or possibly D-cups, a very nice slim but still curvy figure, a cute butt and great legs. Just about perfect. She doesn’t look particularly Asian, more European in fact.

I lay on the bed and she soon joined me. After a brief check and wipe-down of my cock, she knelt above me and started kissing me – it was the start of some incredibly passionate DKFing that went on throughout the session whenever our faces were near each other – absolutely brilliant.

Soon she moved down and started rubbing her tits over my cock and then gently licking my shaft.

She started nice and slowly, lightly and sensuously before working her way up and taking my cock into her mouth. Excellent BBBJ – nice and sensual, great tongue action and going pretty deep (although it got very slightly toothy when she did that) and no interruptions.

After a good while I sat up and we had some more passionate DFKing while I fondled her tits and played with her pussy – she seemed to be getting quite horny.

Dior went to get a condom but we were only 20 or so minutes in so I suggested some 69 and she moved round.

This was great and she was moaning gently but with some enthusiasm.

After a while she pulled away – she reacted as if she’d cum but I’m not 100% certain. I tried to get her to turn around and sit on my face but she didn’t want to (perhaps she did cum and wanted a break) so she sucked me some more.

I then got her to lie on her back and I went down for some DATY. Once again, she squirmed away after a while so I knelt in front of her and suggested she get a condom.

Dior dressed me, applied some lube and we started with some mish.

Dior had made plenty of comments about my size so I went slowly at first and she took it well. It was so good looking down at her pretty face as I made love to this pretty, young girl and we passionately kissed from time to time.

I gradually increased the tempo and Dior got really vocal. It was a very energetic session and I eventually had to pause – it was so good and I didn’t want it to finish too early – so I suggested some doggie.

She kept saying “You number one” – I bet she hasn’t said that to anyone else!

Great sight looking down at her cute butt as my cock slid in and out. And she sounded like she was enjoying it.

We then switched to her lying on her back at the edge of the bed as I stood over her and we had another good spell of pounding and snogging.

I hadn’t asked whether I could cum in her mouth (Dior’s English is extremely limited) but the roster says she does CIM, so I suggested she suck me some more.

I lay on the bed and she knelt between my knees. I made it clear when I was cumming but she kept blowing me and I squirted into her mouth.

She kept sucking me for a good while and then knelt up, with her mouth closed, and smiled at me so cutely that my heart just melted.

Dior went to have a spit in the sink, followed by some mouthwash and a quick shower, while I just lay flat out, exhausted and very happy.

She rejoined me on the bed and she lay in my arms while we had a “chat” via her translator app.

Dior is from MLC (I think she said near Shanghai) and has been here two months. She works at 533 two days a week and also works at another place. She showed me the address on her phone – 53 Beresford, Greenacre. I looked it up when I got home. It’s called Pink Lady – I’ve not heard of it.

She told me her age (she looks a lot younger) and she couldn’t believe that I was 60 – love this girl.

Angie was knocking on the door do I quickly showered, dressed, gave her a big hug, saying that I’ll see her again, and departed.

Brilliant session with a lovely, pretty and very passionate girl – one to add to my ever-growing list of “up there with the best”.

Wanted a chat with Angie on the way out and had to wait in one of the cubicles while she was on the phone. Yeri came in because she’d left her stuff in there and she had to get ready for the next customer. I’d seen her a few weeks ago and she remembered me. She had just come out of the shower and had a towel wrapped round her. She dropped the towel to reveal her lovely figure and quickly struggled into her tight white dress (no bra or panties) while Angie was calling her. I helped her zip it up and she gave me a big kiss and I patted her bum before she dash off to her room. Usual chaos at 533.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review. Sounds my type of girl. Any monkeys on unicycles in the hallway ?

You always seem to book sight unseen. I like to see the girls first

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    She must have good stamina as someone else saw her today

Person's Name : Dior

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd exotic girls

Date of Visit : 13/9/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am every Sunday, Monday and Wednesday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Gorgeous little beauty with perfect proportions and face

Nationality or Ethnicity : China but looks European or even hot Aussie

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, DATY, hugs and cuddles, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary, lots of love

Value for money/recommend? :Of course yes, I love her

My experience/comments : Trying to make sense of it about why she has me hooked, could it be that she is a little stunner who looks like an eastern European or even a hot aussie?
    Could it be that she just loves fucking and kissing and its all genuine sexy stuff? Could it be that she definitely seems to like me a lot but it could be business but it seems genuine.
    Anyway I am happy that she is working there so I can rock up and get to be with her once or twice per week.
    So today I had 30 minutes in between deliveries to my customers and got there at 10.30 am after some young stud who looks like Tatum Channing came out of the room with her. She saw me there and came over and grabbed my hand and pulled me up to the room so a good start. Once inside the furious kissing starts and I am turned on immediately because this is not fake because she doesn't have to do it. I NEVER force a girl to do anything and always respect their boundaries and I suggest everyone else does it because it earns huge brownie points. We are kissing and I am holding her and swapping sides and pulling her close and I mean I am pretty horny already so I lift her up onto my waist and keep kissing with such passion like I am a long lost lover. You see this is what I like in a girl when you treat them really well and they know you are a kind caring person then you get fantastic responses. Also if you can make love to them and really mean it and not just fucking then they will respond really well. This kissing goes on throughout the whole session and I lower her onto the bed and lick her pussy for a couple of minutes then Dior indicates that she wants to fuck me because she is too horny. So I get a very sexy pussy slide and then on with the dom and she is fucking me cowgirl and it feels amazing because she has a wonderful pussy and her face and boobs and body all just perfect. The way she was reacting the whole time was outstanding and I was very worked up the whole time. After several minutes of her fucking me I suggest side saddle because she is exquisite to look at and I am in heaven fucking her holding her body and ample boobs and she is kissing me on occasion and I just took it slow for a while then sped up and I was close to cumming from the excitement. I controlled it because I wanted some missionary and so did she so I slowly start and Dior is reacting very strongly the second I started and she was bucking up onto me and I was slowly making love and it was difficult to control it with all the sexy kissing and her reactions and that beauty under me. After five minutes I was overheating and knew I would not be able to stop the orgasm much longer so I told her "I am going to fuck you hard now and cum" and she was pulling at me and bucking up and I was hammering away until I had an intense climax. So this girl has me hooked.

Being beauty with sweet GFE charm Dora in today 4/10

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Dior - Size 6,DD+ cup,slim,169CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,excellent experienced service, Beijing girl. Returning Beijing beauty with a sweet GFE charm, soft kisses and bubbly nature.. "A top GFE service with an added cheeky service DTBBBJ with CIM and has a very nice mag model body, tall, slim with a natural DD+ bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Soft angelic asian features with elegance. Dior's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster this Wednesday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2017 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991