Thread: No5 Fairfield

Senior Member(無間使者)

No5 Fairfield

Hi Guys,
    Has anyone been to this shop lately and can recommend who to see or avoid ?

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been there a couple times. Second time the girl was really cute and a good fuck. The decor was pretty old/shabby and the rooms very barebones but it was serviceable. But it's not the worst place in the area. The place next door, which I think has been demolished now was full of old ladies apparently.

I'm not a fan of built up CBD type areas so I preferred Asians at Smithfield which is an industrial area. There's a new place called Club10 at Guildford which is very very new. Also Diamonds 4 Ever which I've been too once. There's a couple shops on Christina Road in Villawood too.

As for girls to see or avoid, I've found all the shops in that area, none of them really does anything in terms of online rosters or even regularly keeping the same girls. It's a "turn up and hope you get lucky" and the rates are usually around $150 an hour at the most. Pretty much all the shops with asian girls in this area are like that. A few of them used to advertise here but they all stopped I think.

I'd say be prepared to walk away, and be prepared to try more than 1 shop in that area. I figure that if I've already driven half an hour out to that area from where I live, might as well get it right and not compromise if the selection is poor.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eltran View Post
    Also Diamonds 4 Ever which I've been too once.
    Man, intel has told me they have really hot young girls for cheap price. And shop is really busy.

Is this for real?. Never even heard of this place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    Man, intel has told me they have really hot young girls for cheap price. And shop is really busy.

Is this for real?. Never even heard of this place.
    I've been there once last year. I think most girls were 30 or 40yrs old. You might be lucky to find some young girls. But to be honest, the chance of finding a young and hot girl at this price is low.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wsbird View Post
    I've been there once last year. I think most girls were 30 or 40yrs old. You might be lucky to find some young girls. But to be honest, the chance of finding a young and hot girl at this price is low.
    Yes thats what I thought. Too good to be true. I will stick to the city shops. It is closer to the ocean where the seafood is fresh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recommend Kat.

Massive fake tits with a great jiggly arse. Service is great. Bbbj as standard.
    She does wear excessive make up if that bothers you. Pretty good value for 150 if ya ask me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Guys,
    Thanks for your replies will visit this place and try Cat have attached some pics I found of her on hookerlooker will report back.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not recommend this one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    One of the first places i went to right after a wedding over 5 years ago.

Remember it vivdly. Young viet chick, told me straight up in a i don't take crap manner 'i only offer safe services'
    fine with me. she was stunning. Put on a classicalish cd and started with a strip tease, catbath and then an amazing dt cbj.

2nd and 3rd times, different girls were horrible. never back.

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by 6sixty9nine View Post
    Wasn't this shop old by that old guy quentin who had a heart attack years ago
    God he was a dirty bastard
    No way. hookerlooker was the first forum I joined and I remember they were giving out review coupons haha.

Is this place still called Cherryblossoms? I haven't been for a long time, but I've had some great experiences there, mostly shit though. They used to have young Koreans there and some of them were amazing. The odd Malaysian/Singaporean too which provided BBBJ. But I hated going in there and having to sit and wait with some of the rowdy customers. Groups of rude and smelly cunts, I'm sure they made life detestable for some of the girls there.

Walked into No.3 once too, shown a plethora of old and overweight ladies. Said thanks and walked out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    Is this place still called Cherryblossoms?
    Yeah it is, recall seeing their ads a few time in various local papers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is it legit ......?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you mean is it a legal brothel then I'm fairly sure the answer is yes considering it's within walking distance of a huge police station.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This place is a hit and miss. Most likely you will waste your money.