Thread: ROMI - A poor man's Miki with excellent service

Senior Member(無間使者)

ROMI - A poor man's Miki with excellent service

Preface

My go-to korean has been Miki (Ginza), a real stunner from head to toe with decent service. But at $300 an hour and a competitive booking process that's almost as hard as pre-ordering the iPhone X, I just can't justify it anymore. There is just something about Ginza that's been creeping me out as of late. Everyone is just so perfect, not necessarily looks but their service is so damn immaculate and eerily genuine that it reminds me of Joi from Blade Runner 2049, an artificially intelligent companion whose designed to give you "everything you want to see, everything you want to hear".

Anyway, I've gone off topic already and the AR hasn't even started - this is why I don't usually write ARs. So long story short, I'm steering away from Ginza and giving other places a shot now. Marrickville 5 and 42 are on the radar.

The experience

1. Ease of booking, arrival and welcome = 6

Warm welcome and comfortable arrival. Booking could be improved. I'm used to replies within 1-2 minutes. I got a reply within 1-2 hours. Had worse, but not too bad I suppose.

2. The first 60 seconds (first impressions of the girl when she walks in or opens the door) = 8

I like her look, she's got great taste in lingerie and although she's no Miki, she's still a head-turner.

3. Body (according to personal taste re bust, arse, legs, hourglass, skinny, etc) = 7

Not as toned as Miki and but there's something for everyone - decent boobs maybe B+ (I'm not good with sizes), enough ass and a figure that's less than perfect but still great.

4. Face (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) = 7

She's cute. Not the standard k-pop replicant look, but a cute face with a nice friendly demeanour.

5. Attitude (she's gotta be into why she’s there) = 9

She's great. Enthusiastic and knows what to do. Only complaint is her emotions seemed a bit fake at times. But sex is a two-way game, maybe I wasn't doing great either so I'll take half the blame.

6. Chemistry (it takes two to tango) = 9

See 5 above.

7. Overall service (is the customer king?) = 9

I prefer her service to Miki's. I think Miki is getting stressed out lately with the back-to-back-to-back bookings. Last time I booked her, she had to have a smoke mid-session. Romi was fun to be with.

8. Blow job (BBBJ, DT, CBJ, whatever) = 7

Not sure what I'm meant to say here. It was pretty good. CBJ. A bit of teeth, great depth, decent suction.

9. Kissing and DATY = N/A

None. I did standard service because I'm a cheapo.

10. Fucking (positions, intensity, etc) = 9

Usual positions. The one thing I will mention is she's got a really nice pussy - immaculate and minimalist is how I would describe it.

11. Energy (keeping the engines running for a full hour aint easy, even when idling) = 8

Good energy. Not a V12 twin turbo but a nice V8 naturally-aspirated engine that gives a nice sound even when idling.

12. Price (is it value for what you pay?) = 9

Great value. Paying $160/hour for Romi instead of $300/hour for Miki. Had a great time. I could do without the extras, just nice plain vanilla sex and a great time together.

13. Ambience (the shop, the room, the shower area, etc) = 2

There's a room and a shower area, I'll give it that.

14. x-factor (any special things that deserve their own mention) = 9

She's a poor man's Miki with excellent service.

15. Exit (the goodbye from both the girl and the shop) = N/A

I'm not giving a score for a goodbye, that seems a bit unnecessary.

TLDR

Out of a total score of 150, she received a weighted average score of 114. She's a girl with a lovely personality and has excellent service to offer. She's inferior to Miki in every way looks-wise (controversial statement, trigger alert) but she's also great in her own ways. Highly recommend.

haha k-pop replicant, I need to start using that phrase.
    I've been meaning to see Romi for a while might have to next week

I know what you mean about the booking process, I tend to call M5/G42 as a result and just text Ginza
    2/10 for ambience is a fair

Didn't see you averaged it lol, failed at my "quick maths"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks! Great review!

I guess if you exclude the N/As and the two items not within her control ie booking process and ambience this is marked out of 110 and the total would be about 91 so that is very good?!

Also re the statement:

The one thing I will mention is she's got a really nice pussy - immaculate and minimalist is how I would describe it.

Do you mean it's a cameltoe? Ie no inner lips sticking out?* (My favourite type!) Any stubble or completely bare?

Banned
    Longan -- you need to do more ARs. Great story. You left me wanting more.

And the preface was sensational. The word pictures re Blade Runner! Love it!

Banned
    @OP. You should have gone for diamond level with Romi.

She can do BBBJ, ball licking, CIM. I was one of her first customers when she debut January this year.

I still remember unloading my jizz inside this pretty young Korean's mouth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by az1za View Post

Do you mean it's a cameltoe? Ie no inner lips sticking out?* (My favourite type!) Any stubble or completely bare?
    Romi's clitoris is a bit bigger than shown, but hopefully this will give you an idea! There are lips, but they're minimal. And yes, it was bare when I went.

Appreciate the dedication to detail...

jesus christ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Appreciate the dedication to detail...

jesus christ.
    Thanks Harry, you can peer review my work for accuracy after you see her next week.

Banned

mine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy Shit ! ... that chart should be included in the template and made mandatory on all AR's

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    All WL's should now start posting photos of their pussies on the forum. Speech can then start rating them with his new scorecard.

Attractiveness
    Hairyness
    Clitoris sensitivity
    Smell
    Wetness
    Finger rating ie 1 out of 10 for one finger inside. 10 out of 10 for a full fist.
    Orgasm rating. 0 out of 10 for no orgasm. 10 out of 10 for multiple
    Squirtiness
    Depth
    Width
    Lickability
    etc etc
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That picture is awesome!!! Where is the original?! Is it from a website?

Hey Christmas - love your pic. I think that is like the one 6 across and 3 down?? :-)

Will def be booking Romi soon!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    All WL's should now start posting photos of their pussies on the forum. Speech can then start rating them with his new scorecard.

Attractiveness
    Hairyness
    Clitoris sensitivity
    Smell
    Wetness
    Finger rating ie 1 out of 10 for one finger inside. 10 out of 10 for a full fist.
    Orgasm rating. 0 out of 10 for no orgasm. 10 out of 10 for multiple
    Squirtiness
    Depth
    Width
    Lickability
    etc etc
    Maybe you could post your cock and we can rate that to?

Romi is here today!!!!