Thread: Ella at 42 Gladesville: Tremendous

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ella at 42 Gladesville: Tremendous

After reading a review of this place written this week, I popped in to see what the fuss is about

I had the day off from work, and turned up ready to party

Ella is Chinese, with a little English only, and I booked a session after I was introduced. Happy to hand over the money for pure Diamond service.

The guy who helped me on my visit was Simon, and he showed me into one of these rooms. ENsuite bathroom. Large bedroom. Enormous double or triple shower. And a little side table with a small clock and flower arrangement. I am not kidding. It brought me back to when I was dating this year, and spent a fair amount of time in her flat, or we booked a hotel cause we both had flatmates. So flashbacks of nice hotel rooms with nice bed side clock
    In the room and Ella was soon with me. She is cute, slim and size 6 , around 5'4 tall, and cute elfin face, no tattoos. This was going to be a session to remember. She put down the towels (all thick and white, none of this thin red cloth I find elsewhere). Ella has natural size B, with nipples that are broad and upright. (I remember her tight black dress, and not knowing if this ladyis going to be shy or the opposite)

We both had a quick relaxing shower together, she kindly washed me down, and I could have spent longer in the shower, but time was waiting. We chatted on the bed, and she told me she was 24. We spoke a little about the room, and how neat she had made it with her tidying at the start

Ella was a firecracker in bed. Maybe it was that we blended well, but BBBJ was outrageous (I watched in the mirror as she went, and she both knows what she likes, and she likes a lot what she was doing). She also loved DATY, and could enjoy a whole session and still be up for more. But she had so much energy, she well and truly did me with all our positions, including doggy at the end and finale

Simon was very helpful, and made me feel welcome (also offered me a refreshment, so things were obviously still to get busy then)

Ella is a cracker, and if you both blend, she will be highly remembered. Not a lot of English, but she makes up for it in energy levels

I got lost on the way out, there were that many rooms and women moving in and out, I think I walked into the bathroom at another stage. Im sure this place is a huge buzz when busy.

The little things meant a lot- helpful staff, nice room, even the little bed clock, so my first experience didnt feel like a punt, it was more like a tiny party night

Special mentions to womanisa, whose review this week encouraged me to visit. His AR was special

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've seen her twice myself.

Can definitely recommend her. It was a bit more difficult the first time around with language being the barrier but on my second visit, things just flowed a lot more smoothly.

Sweet girl but a great sex drive.

Banned
    Thanks for the review chance. I enjoyed reading about your time at 42.

I’ve been there twice now. Very impressed by everything, especially how helpful Simon is, and especially by the girls I’ve met.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for your support Speechwriter, its nice to get your feedback, your reviews are some of the best on here, you are straight talking. Diamond for one hour was only $230, and this lady was service plus, the venue was top, as i described. Will definitely see this as home base

Thanks for the review )

Ella is one our lovely dolls (:
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Quote Originally Posted by chance View Post
    I got lost on the way out, there were that many rooms and women moving in and out, I think I walked into the bathroom at another stage. Im sure this place is a huge buzz when busy.
    Ha it's so true. I still get lost when I walk out of the rooms. Partly due to the blood all rushed downstairs away from the brain, and partly because the place is a maze with so many rooms! And the girls always disappear into this secret corridor which I still haven't figured out where it connects to (probably the bathroom you walked into lol).

Quote Originally Posted by chance View Post
    Special mentions to womanisa, whose review this week encouraged me to visit. His AR was special
    Thanks for the special mention! And awesome AR! I'm glad you were encouraged I go to quite a few shops, but Glades is just much closer as I've mentioned in my other ARs, good atmosphere and huge influx of great girls. I haven't seen Ella in the line up, but from the wechat photos she looks really pretty! I have a few targets of my own, will hit them up before I need to head out of country again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed. Great review. And Womanisa. Are you in Sydney often? Your reviews are fun to read

She is available now!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42