Thread: Private health rebate

Junior Member(有D料到)

Private health rebate

Is there any massage places that has hicaps? And still get your happy ending?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good Day massage at Helena st Asply has a sign in the window about rebates.
    Not that i would be giving them my details.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why’s that? Bad shop?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Shop is ok. Just dont want a dodgy massage shop having any details about me nor do i want my health fund knowing i have been there. I think there was a big crack down on this in Sydney a few yrs ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewsif View Post
    Is there any massage places that has hicaps? And still get your happy ending?
    In a word - “Desperado”!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol ok. I would have thought getting the health fund to chip in would be smarter than dishing out the dosh yourself lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    this would leave a trail that would be too easy to find and follow - places dates etc. If you want some level of discretion this isnt the way to do it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Of course at a legit shop. Just don't need a paper trail. Thats why i never use a card to pay i can just imagine the sinking feeling i would have had in my stomach if i had dozens of my eftpos receipts sitting on the spike at SS at the end of 2015.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Think worse getting health rebate on a rub and tug place and then shop gets busted by health provider then a federal police matter fuck that

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What's the problem? Only possible repercussions are against the shop not the customer. If they are an approved venue at the time of purchase, that is between them an the insurance company, nothing to do with you.

Even if your private health insurer tells you that you weren't entitled to the rebate then you are just back to the same cost that you would have gotten anyway, so no big deal.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The problem is that your visit is "on the record" - of the health fund, HICAPS and the extablishment. If you want your habits to be "off the record" then this is not the way to achieve that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friken View Post
    The problem is that your visit is "on the record" - of the health fund, HICAPS and the extablishment. If you want your habits to be "off the record" then this is not the way to achieve that.
    Who cares? It's a government endorsed massage. What sort of a prude doesn't want to have that known about them?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They do what? I was just there for sciatica treatment!