Thread: Yummy Yumi

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yummy Yumi

I went to 42 Gladesville to check out the Aussie girls they had but when I got there early the cool papasan allowed me to see all the girls before I made my choice. This voluptuous Japanese girl with a cute face in a white night gown caught my eye. She's about 165cm tall, big natural breasts and ass, very voluptuous. Not fat, just really curvy. Classic alabastor smooth Japanese skin. Not a spinner by any means. She speaks quite good English and seemed really interested in establishing a rapport with me. I had her for an hours so we spent 10 minutes chatting before we agreed to go to the shower. You know some girls are all about business and just strip off and get on with it and haven't got a clue about eroticism. Not Yumi. She was just so keen to please, you can sense the vibe. I gave her a gentle kiss before I proceeded to slowly pull the straps on her gown down. I undid her bra and her large breasts just popped out. She really enjoyed me slowly undressing and caressing her. I was surprised to see a large tattoo above her ass! She looks so sweet and innocent but this girls got a wild streak. I joked that her parents would disown her. She said they already did! But now they are good again.
    After the shower we layed down together and I slowly stroked her ass and her labia until she got wet. She said she liked it. She loved kissing & it felt like I was with a new girlfriend making love for the first time. I think she came a few times but I never asked. She asked me how I'd like to come and I said in her mouth or on her tits. So kinky but somehow we didn't get there when the time ran out. We joked about her name. Yummy. Or you and Me. Really like this girl obviously. She said she'll be back in November after a break.

Yumi is on air now
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42