Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MY GIRLS DORM AGENCY TRIED TO SCAM ME $450

Banned

MY GIRLS DORM AGENCY TRIED TO SCAM ME $450

Got an unwanted text message from My Girls Dorm Agency yesterday.

Message asked me if I wanted to book Korean girl.

I asked for pictures. They sent pictures and gave description - 21 yr old Korean, very pretty, 167cm, C cup, long legs.

I decided to book and try this agency. My first and last booking with them for sure.

When I arrived and met girl in apartment. She was 30+ yr old Chinese girl. She even asked if I spoke Chinese, and started speaking Chinese to me.

I texted the agency, and asked if they mixed up my booking.

They then said ok I change to Korean girl you booked.

I went back downstairs to lobby, waited 10mins and got another text message to go back to same room.

Opened the door, and alas another 30+ yr old Chinese girl started to speak Chinese to me.

I walked out. Waste of time.

AVOID MY GIRLS DORM AGENCY. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

Some good agencies around but MY GIRLS DORM IS NOT A GOOD ONE, OR AN AGENCY YOU CAN TRUST

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers for the tip. That’s an expensive lesson

I don't think I've ever seen a review for that lot, seems to stand to reason that they would try and fleece people if there is no accountability.
    No fixed address makes it easier as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That is strange. I have found this agency to very reliable. worrying though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    please explanation. did you pay a company before seeing who you would get ? tell me you didnt do this

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    one thing though i have not worked out. their website and wechat often do not match at all as to who is available. Also i suspect some receptionists are better than others.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurstyronny View Post
    Cheers for the tip. That’s an expensive lesson
    Yeah, I don't think anyone would actually pay $450 for that kind of quality.

I would not pay $40, let alone $450 for what I saw.

MY GIRLS DORM agency selling Chinese MILFS at ridiculous prices lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen a review for that lot, seems to stand to reason that they would try and fleece people if there is no accountability.
    No fixed address makes it easier as well
    Yeah, MY GIRLS DORM AGENCY = SCAMMERS

Tried to rip me off.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That sucks. They been in the scene for quite a long time. Used to have an apt at Sussex/day street area that was not cleaned regularly, hated it. My experiences with them was below average compared to other agencies like moc, sweetgirl(before they closed down), blue moon etc. The boss/recep back then was Taiwanese, he was quite friendly though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by breeze View Post
    please explanation. did you pay a company before seeing who you would get ? tell me you didnt do this
    I didn't pay anything. I walked out after I realised they tried to trick me into 30+ MILF.

MY GIRLS DORM AGENCY AVOID AVOID AVOID

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    That is strange. I have found this agency to very reliable. worrying though.
    When was the last time you used this agency?

My experience is MY GIRLS DORM AGENCY = CON ARTIST

Banned
    Thanks for the tip Lenka. That’s one of the reasons this forum exists.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why don’t some of these agencies get it? How to lose good clients and also get a bad reputation. Substitution creates complete mistrust as to who the agency pretends it has on its book. as well as insulting the client.

Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    Why don’t some of these agencies get it? How to lose good clients and also get a bad reputation. Substitution creates complete mistrust as to who the agency pretends it has on its book. as well as insulting the client.
    Good points!

Especially in this age of internet and forum blogs, none of these behaviour could get away with it any more.

The only way to success is to provide consistent good services with quality girls !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This has been a good thread. There should be more like it to avoid these scammers. Sometimes just gotta look at the picture and the price and there is no way it’s real. In this case the price was way high to a switch.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    That sucks. They been in the scene for quite a long time. Used to have an apt at Sussex/day street area that was not cleaned regularly, hated it. My experiences with them was below average compared to other agencies like moc, sweetgirl(before they closed down), blue moon etc. The boss/recep back then was Taiwanese, he was quite friendly though.
    I am surprised they have been for long time. And not run out of business already. I am not going to put up with their bullshit con artist tactics.

I have experienced fake pictures before. But this is the first time an agency/shop has tried to con me.

MY GIRLS DORM agency asked if I wanted 21yr Korean, and then tried to trick me into 30+ Chinese MILFS.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think it might be a new receptionist issue. They have been ok in the past.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    But i hope they get their act back together like, instantly.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Mygirlsdorm.... I've used them 2 times over the years. The first was good, girl was hot, young with legs to die for... I had a good time there. The second time was an absolute shocker. They seemed to have tricked a girl from Taiwan into doing the job, genuinely felt like human trafficking to me. I left without even touching the girl.... Besides she was not pretty at all.
    After that I avoided them like the plague. It's a shame really. These guys are giving agencies a bad rep. All the others are ok as far as I know.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Thanks for the tip Lenka. That’s one of the reasons this forum exists.
    Yes thats right. Based on my experience, no one waste their money or time booking My Girls Dorm Agency.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast