Thread: Dildo/Vibrator recommendation?

Dildo/Vibrator recommendation?

Can anyone recommend a girl who can really go to town with a dildo or vibrator and make herself cum while you watch?
    Any intel greatly appreciated.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I have tried taking these to a few girls but they did not seem that interested. Wanted cock instead.

Anyone else had any luck
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Who will bring toys, she or you? If you, shouldn't buy the rabbit shape. Just the simple bullet shape but long one so it's handful and strong enough. Small one is useless lol
    Quote Originally Posted by gbh View Post
    Can anyone recommend a girl who can really go to town with a dildo or vibrator and make herself cum while you watch?
    Any intel greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Who will bring toys, she or you? If you, shouldn't buy the rabbit shape. Just the simple bullet shape but long one so it's handful and strong enough. Small one is useless lol
    Whats 'rabbit shape' and how long is long?

Need to know this for the next visit. 😆

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I got a small bullet shape vibrator, about 6cm long from Chemist Warehouse for under $20. My MLs love it. There have a slightly bigger one with a few more features for about $50.

Banned
    I have a feeling many girls will be unhappy with guys pressuring them to use vibrators/dildos if they feel uncomfortable with the idea or have never used them in the past.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I have a feeling many girls will be unhappy with guys pressuring them to use vibrators/dildos if they feel uncomfortable with the idea or have never used them in the past.
    Yeah, me too. Would think it is better to find a girl who has her own vibrator rather than bring your own as well. How does the ML know the vibrator is clean? Also different girls will prefer different types of vibrators.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I ask the girls if they want to try it; if they don't, discussion is closed. It is sad to think some guys would pressurise the girls to use it.

Although some claim they haven't used one before, they often insist on putting it inside a condom (which they conveniently have in their handbag).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Although some claim they haven't used one before, they often insist on putting it inside a condom (which they conveniently have in their handbag).
    This is to keep it clean.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A wise move, the girl would have no idea where it has been before (he-he). Although I do give it a good clean/disinfecting after each use.

Banned
    I don't blame the girls not wanting to use sex toys because they don't know who has used them in the past. The only way to play it safe is to use the toys inside condoms.

don't get me wrong, in the past I hsve seen several girls that already have a dildo in their bag of tricks. Just looking for some like this current.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was a private Japanese girl working out of the apartments on top of Myer in the CBD (connected to the Swissotel). For $450 an hour, she included self service with her toys if you wanted. She used to advertise on cracker but I don't think I've seen her advertise for awhile now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    There was a private Japanese girl working out of the apartments on top of Myer in the CBD (connected to the Swissotel). For $450 an hour, she included self service with her toys if you wanted. She used to advertise on cracker but I don't think I've seen her advertise for awhile now.
    Was her name Sakura who did basically everything? I was told that someone had an apartment in this complex which was available for private WLs at short notice.