Thread: Pryana Rose, Queenslands first parlor Nuru

Junior Member(有D料到)

Pryana Rose, Queenslands first parlor Nuru

Well well well where do I start. Guess the beginning is the best place. I have long wanted to try Nuru but I haven't had the chance to get to sydney which is the closest for me to try it that wasn't a private girl, so while cruising through websites last night I saw that a brothel in Queensland was now offering it I couldn't believe my luck, once the office was empty today I made the call and booked a session and then spent the next 5 hours anticipating what was coming. That however isn’t going to effect this review, in fact so much anticipation may have made me more harsh than I would have been otherwise. So I get to the address and its a big industrial site, I parked over in the shade near the fence which meant i was walking past the tile places loading dock area, that was definitely a keep eyes front and walk deal. Walking in it felt a bit unsettling, the wide open roller style door opening before you get to the main door could maybe be made a bit more discrete or maybe its the case that regular clients like the truckies don’t mind so much, not a massive issue but one I thought I would mention. But then wow oh wow did it change, the decore in the waiting area, even in the small waiting rooms was fantastic, I even nodded off briefly sitting on the chair waiting it was so comfortable after a day in the office. The madams professionalism was fantastic while still being able to make me feel at ease being there by having a chat about stuff of interest. I will mention that an ATM may be something to look at for the establishment, they have EFT but i know some guys prefer cash. There was a small wait but it wasn’t a problem as I knew I was arriving early so it was expected and worth it. Then I got a major surprise when the madam asked me if i would be ok with a second girl joining the session explaining that Red would like to join us to learn how to do nuru, I was ecstatic and jumped at the chance after all helping someone learn to expand their services is always a good thing, even better it cost no extra. That gives me a good segway to talk about the session.

Simply put the session was amazing. Now you need to understand how much that means when i say this as neither Ash or Red are the sort of woman I would have been attracted to before today. I do not generally have a thing for blond blue eye beach types or even brunettes, I can appreciate their looks and everything else about them but it never gets me really fired up (I am a raging red head fan). Reds tattoos were a big plus being a fan of tattoos myself, but they were both very charming and welcoming putting me immediately at ease with some cheeky banter. Health check done quick as possible and into the shower while they explain to me whats going on exactly, love the shower by the way, i would put one like that in my own house with a rain head if i had the money spare. But it wasn't just a normal shower they both joined me and it was the start of a heavenly hour.

I won’t go into too much detail of what happened in the session but a quick run down was that Ash definitely led the way and Red followed along diligently while i was on my stomach. The feeling of warm nuru gel is amazing and the sliding of ash all over you is beyond description and on top of that Red was just as good especially with it being her first time. Flip over on my back and the feeling of two women fawning over me was beyond intoxicating, the way they were going my hands were exploring every inch of their bodies, some light kissing from both of them as well as tits being offered up to suck on. All the while this was building up and the deed as it is happened, after which the session slowed down and went into a more relaxation style. There were a couple times there though out that either one had their pussy right in tongue range but I didn't take the chance just because we all know the laws on that. Session done and off to the shower, they help scrub me down which was a nice touch and we chatted for a little bit as I got ready which was nice as well. In fact all the communication i had with the ladies was fantastic and engaging. I could have easily been convinced to sneak either of them to my car and off for a straight up dinner date with how engaging i found them. Impressions from the session Ash is their current main nuru lady but Red is going to be extremely good when she does those sessions herself. Ash mentioned that they are getting a bigger bed made for nuru on which to put the inflatable bed, i would agree its needed asap, I am 6 foot 4 and my feet while facedown where hanging on the wooden cross beam. I would say they need to maybe offer the client a choice of the style of music they would like in a session, while the music in the room was ok I personally could have gone for some jazz, sax solos kind of thing. Finally they need to offer a dual nuru as a regular item and it will make them a mint. I will definitely be heading back soon because the ladies have bewitched me, next time though as much as i love the Nuru the cost for me at this point in time is a bit prohibitive but most other guys aren't working volunteer like i am.

450 GFE nuru with one lady is the most expensive while its 300 for a lady still in underwear and 350 for one lady full service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice review man. Rather eyewatering price though, but u have convinced me to go and buy some nuru gel. Ill put the word on my fav and c if she'll play ball. 😛

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looking at it from the outside in i would agree with you about the price, until you see how much extra work goes into it for a specialty thing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There are a few shops in SE qld that offer Nuru gel experience, especially down the coast.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OK clarification then, first place full service nuru. I personally haven't seen anywhere else that does nuru at all other than private but the full service was the part i started out wanting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You get all that and more for $60 for 2 hour session in Thailand

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is the more an extra appendage? i don't really go down for that :P