Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommend girls

Senior Member(無間使者)

Recommend girls

Hi lads, haven’t had a visit to Ginza since around early 2017 so basically just want a couple of recommendations on some of the girls there lately. I understand there’s reviews but can anyone from a recent experience recommend any of the girls there with a great booty as I’m a massive fan of a good hot round booty!

Banned
    Snowy has nice bums but has gone off roster for a while

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yes Snowy has a nice bum Miki and the new K girl Crystal got good booty.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    Hi lads, haven’t had a visit to Ginza since around early 2017 so basically just want a couple of recommendations on some of the girls there lately. I understand there’s reviews but can anyone from a recent experience recommend any of the girls there with a great booty as I’m a massive fan of a good hot round booty!
    Better off just texting Wison and getting his recommendation.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Try Linda at 244 Paddington. Best arse in Sydney

$160 hr incl lots of kissing and bbbj. Good value per pound of butt cheek flesh

http://244paddington.com.au/linda-3/
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Try Linda at 244 Paddington. Best arse in Sydney

$160 hr incl lots of kissing and bbbj. Good value per pound of butt cheek flesh

http://244paddington.com.au/linda-3/
    Thanks bro but wasn’t a great experience when I went there before, I guess every time I go to Ginza I’m never disappointed

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Thanks bro but wasn’t a great experience when I went there before, I guess every time I go to Ginza I’m never disappointed
    Maybe you should get back on the horse and break that curse??
    BC is right, Linda is perfect if you're into a shapely ass !! I think there are 4 reviews for Linda so far... not one of them mentions any disappointments. Plus she's almost as orgasmic as Wendy !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    Aiko. Big tits, small waist, great arse. Get along with her and she'll give you tickets to brown town too.
    Wow!!! Thanks mate, I’m gonna grab that one ASAP!!

Aiko. Big tits, small waist, great arse. Get along with her and she'll give you tickets to brown town too.
    Yes. I have heard some good things about her. Goes off like a firecracker.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hopefully Aiko or Sally will be available on Friday!! Eager to try a 30 min Gold Class 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Maybe you should get back on the horse and break that curse??
    BC is right, Linda is perfect if you're into a shapely ass !! I think there are 4 reviews for Linda so far... not one of them mentions any disappointments. Plus she's almost as orgasmic as Wendy !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Hmmm mate probably right & holy fuck!! That ass looks like exactly what I’m after!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Generally, if you wanna engage in anal with a WL, it's kind of good form to at least book an hour. I mean, you're fucking up her ability to walk for the rest of the day. Least you can do is an hour.
    Not certain if I’ll get her anyways, basically want a try 30 mins at a good price at a good place, too risky for me to go anywhere else considering my last punt was shit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Made my decision, Aiko it is, small review after my trip into her heavenly body this arvo.

Made my decision, Aiko it is, small review after my trip into her heavenly body this arvo.
    Nice I tried to book her on her first day will need to try get in future.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a session with Aiko yesterday lads, she’s nice, not really English speaker so it was a little awkward, in a nutshell I wouldn’t go again with her, whilst she’s nice & all I’m sure other brothers will enjoy her more than I did. I will probably go back to Paddington to give it another go & go with Linda as her booty & body seems to be more my style.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whoa, damn, sorry dude. I hope I didn't stitch you up. I saw her in a different capacity for a much longer time so yeah, apples and oranges I guess. Apologies.
    No no mate!!! No apologies necessary, it’s just me, I’m a bit of a pain in the ass with what I like in girls, I’m really into Thai chicks with round bootys anyways so whilst she was hot and nice I guess I like a little more meat but that doesn’t mean others may have a better time and experience, I think I’ll eventually get a memorable experience like others here, I just gotta keep searching for the mind blowing punt!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Yep I know bro, I’m a fussy ass!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a session with Aiko yesterday lads, she’s nice, not really English speaker so it was a little awkward, in a nutshell I wouldn’t go again with her, whilst she’s nice & all I’m sure other brothers will enjoy her more than I did. I will probably go back to Paddington to give it another go & go with Linda as her booty & body seems to be more my style.
    Damn thats really disappointing ... was looking to book her ... so she speaks no English at all ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by justinfox View Post
    Damn thats really disappointing ... was looking to book her ... so she speaks no English at all ?
    No mate, like I said she wasn’t really my cuppa but don’t let my opinion sway you, she still fitted the bill for a hot sexy punt & she goes off nicely & is accommodating but I just didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought, it’s just that connection, I guess you either feel it or you don’t, book her , you won’t be dissapointed bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast