Thread: Spoiling myself

Junior Member(有D料到)

Spoiling myself

Hey guys after a couple years of saving and only having the occasional dirt cheap punt out west, I've finally had a few wins at work, found myself in a much better position and want to spoil myself with my first high class punt in a very long time.

I've read a bunch of amazing reviews but feel like a kid in a lolly shop, I don't know where to go. If I'm going to spend $400ish(more or less is fine) where should I go to be treated by a king by a stunning horny woman.

I'm a white Aussie who doesn't speak Chinese if that changes anything.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seem to be plenty of reviews on here to help you
    If we won the lottery, life would be a party every night

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    are you into Asian or Caucasian?
    Head to Ginza if you like Asian. Also tell us your favourite type of girls: slim, or busty; small or tall, young or mature

My first punt in Sydney was at Ginza, I'd recommend that for a good first experience as the service is always on point. Since you want to treat yourself pick a diamond girl from ARs after seeing if they are your type from their blurred pics lol.
    I mainly punt at Ginza, Gladesville 42 and Marrickville 5 so can recommend any of those places.

There does seem to be a JAV star starting at Ginza on Tuesday which might be interesting.
    (Though after watching her vids I'm kinda less enthused, most of the JAV I watch tends to be "japanese milfs" though that's usually late 20s-30s with massive tits opposed to the prepubescent look)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the replies guys, it looks like Ginza or Dreamgirls is what I'm after, I'm not really out to pay for a cauc girl. I'll look through reviews but I'm really just after a girl with a pretty face and a great bum, I love all tits equally.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good luck Jack. Is it a one off or are you going back to regular punting?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Back to punting when I feel the itch ultra, finally in a situation with a bit of disposable income

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cool. I like midrange cause if its a dud punt it doesnt hurt so much

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I frequent Ginza cuz it's always a great experience there so I can only recommend Ginza.
    Price wise it's not that much of difference comparing to other shops, not worth risking for an average punt. I like the idea of firm, advanced booking so I don't have to see my regulars and then not pick her (feel awkward for me). Plus the owners have already done the hard work of keeping girls' profile up to date with details and photos so I don't have to take a wild card going there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    +1 to Ginza - great service

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I like the idea of firm, advanced booking so I don't have to see my regulars and then not pick her (feel awkward for me). Plus the owners have already done the hard work of keeping girls' profile up to date with details and photos so I don't have to take a wild card going there.
    haha I get that completely, also the profile thing is a big plus

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did you end up doing anything big to spoil yourself?