Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 278 Club Walk-In Report (and K Chloe)

278 Club Walk-In Report (and K Chloe)

As Ginza's sister shop, 278 has been getting a lot of popularity very quickly, and I thought as a Ginza customer, I should pay my deed to check out the new shop as well. Since the new shop advertises walk-in's are welcome, and a lot of punters on the forum had been asking that too, I've decided to go in without a booking and see how it goes.

Arrived shop around 9pm Saturday, the stairs seems to be unfinished like others had mentioned, but I don't think that the shop's nor the punters' priority at the moment. Went upstairs following a group of 4 gents, that's not a good sign haha. The reception area is brand new, lots of lights and LED, nice and clean. There were two receptionists at the counter, the male staff asked us if anyone have bookings, turned out two of the gents had booking, so I went into the waiting room with the other two. (Overheard one of them booked Baby for 1hr. I was hoping to see baby on the line up, I guess better luck next time)

In the waiting room, the first thing I noticed is the infamous private rooms that many had mentioned, I think those private rooms are for gents who had bookings, and just chill in there until the girl come and pick them up. So apart from myself and the two gents, there were already another 3 guys in the waiting room, waiting to see the line up. (definitely not liking my chances now haha)

Shortly after, the male receptionist came in with the line up. The girls come in 1 by 1 to greet the punters in the room, saw Rui, Lulu, Cherry, Eva and Chloe, can confirm the photos are real. The three guys who were in first had a long chat among themselves, but at the end they decided to leave. (the male receptionist told us afterward they went to Ginza to have another look) Since the other two gents were here before me, so I asked them to pick first, but they are not interested as well. Then there was me, I was tossing up between Rui and Chloe. Rui because I am a boob man, and Chloe because the male receptionist strongly recommended her to me. At the end I picked Chloe.

Paid at the reception and we went into room 10. The room is new and nicely furnished as expected. It's not a huge room, but to me, as long it's not too small, I am fine with it. Chloe is young, with soft and white skin, nice perky B cup boobs, shaved bush, and a tattoo on her lower back. Chloe also has a very nice personality, we had good chats before and after. I will skip the details as there are already AR on Chloe, but overall I had a fantastic time with Chloe, she would have no issue if she was to work in Ginza. (I am happy to answer any details if anyone is interested, just ask me in the comments)

When I left the room, right opposite of room 10 across the walkway is the girls' rest room. Saw Lulu stood by the door and a few in the room behind her having a chat.

Some feedbacks at the end:
    When the girls are coming into the waiting room to "say hello", some of them only stop in front of the door for about a seconds or so, and then she's gone. I was sitting on the side of the room, right against the wall as the room already had 5 other gents in there. One of the girls I only managed to see half the face for half a sec. Hopefully they can talk to the girls about this, I am sure all the punters would love more than 2 seconds to check out the line up.

At the very end, I would like a special mention and thanks to Tony the male receptionist. He was very friendly and helpful. Being in a new and busy shop and had already worked a whole day, he was still very friendly and professional.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Good write up Juice

Yes the girls will need to say hello for a bit longer than half a second but good to see that they are doing line ups

I still struggle with the concept of handing over $250 big ones for a girl that I cant even see
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    imo Chloe looks the best there so it'd have been an easy choice for me, but I'm not a boobs lover man

PS: why couldn't I get the receptionist job. WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYY ????????
    Tony!!!??? TOOONNNYYYYY ??????? WHY TONY GINZA, WHY TONY?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    imo Chloe looks the best there so it'd have been an easy choice for me, but I'm not a boobs lover man

**Bitchslaps xboyx to stop his hysteria**

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Good write up Juice

Yes the girls will need to say hello for a bit longer than half a second but good to see that they are doing line ups

I still struggle with the concept of handing over $250 big ones for a girl that I cant even see
    We need to find out a time when the shop is least busy, so we can go and see the whole line up.

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post

Maybe Ginza doesn't want to lose you as a customer? Haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    **Bitchslaps xboyx to stop his hysteria**
    hahah if I get the receptionist job there, you'd never see me working behind the counter, cuz I'm busy "managing" girls in their rooms

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by juice123 View Post
    Maybe Ginza doesn't want to lose you as a customer? Haha
    I can do both as receptionist and customer, what's better than an employee who can pay off for himself

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I have been holding out from trying 278... but I feel the force is strong in this one !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    I have been holding out from trying 278... but I feel the force is strong in this one !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    just do it, before your favourite comes back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah a&l u should go.
    I always follow ur review.
    N ur favourite girls.
    U got plenty of them which one on holiday

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers for the review, does she have natural tits?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilderjohnny View Post
    Cheers for the review, does she have natural tits?
    Natural B cups.
    You will find all the details here bro.
    It’s the same girl.
    She is a babe. Especially if you like tall slim girls.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...Jennifer+venus

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are they still lots of customer after midnight?

Shop Owner
    Yes we do! So if you like one of our girls please book in advance!! Or you can walk-in and have a look at our girls
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills ( Back Entrance from Little Buckingham St. )

0416 020 278
    Wechat:sydney479
    All other enquire please contact: 0416020278
    Instagram : 278club
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/

479 Empire Management

Shop Owner
    Thank you so much for your review! You were very lucky that Chole was still available that time haha normally she always get booked out. Tony my receptionist is doing his best to help our customers to give best time and service always being very honest with customers. Hope we see you again very soon
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills ( Back Entrance from Little Buckingham St. )

0416 020 278
    Wechat:sydney479
    All other enquire please contact: 0416020278
    Instagram : 278club
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/

479 Empire Management

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tony is doing a mighty fine job. Visited 3 Times this week already. Hah

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Tony is doing a mighty fine job. Visited 3 Times this week already. Hah
    this Tony is the new iron man, next time you'll see him flying in his iron man suit

Quote Originally Posted by 278club View Post
    Thank you so much for your review! You were very lucky that Chole was still available that time haha normally she always get booked out. Tony my receptionist is doing his best to help our customers to give best time and service always being very honest with customers. Hope we see you again very soon
    Thanks for dropping by at my post Jessie. You and Tony are doing a great job, very friendly and professional.

I will definitely see you guys very soon. (regularly)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I did a lineup check today at 278 Club just for the sake of curiosity. The place is busy so could only shown 2 girls to me and 2 other punters in the room.
    Wanted to see a few other girls but they all had booking so picked Momo.
    Momo gave great services, excellent BBBJ and lots of DFK. This girl has plenty of enthusiasm for BBBJ. Next time I think I'll just make booking instead cuz Ginza dn 278 will be both busy and it could be hard to see the girl that you want to see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast