Thread: First report - Thai Bella

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First report - Thai Bella

Hey Bros this is my first report and only been to a handful of massage joints.

Vitality charm massage Broadway

Sussed out the roster and was heading past Broadway in the evening so just jumped on WeChat and enquired as to who would be available.

There were 3 to choose from so selected Bella for no other reason that that was the first name listed in chat. Went for the 30min option.

Started to get excited and nervous thinking about the adventure that awaits, those feelings may be lost on the veterans but the anticipation of what was to be had set in.

Heading up to the entry via the alley I felt at ease as even though Broadway is busy, the lane is pretty dead.

Headed up the stairs and found noone at the reception so headed in further and met the papasan. Really nice guy and asked if I made a booking, he said ok and led me to a waiting room.
    Waited for a minute, he comes back, give the cash and hands me a towel.

Meet with Bella and matches description in the website, I wasn't blown away but still ok. She asks if I been before and I said yes, she leads me to room and heads off while I strip and have a shower.

She returns while I'm in the shower and is just getting everything ready, we start some chit chat and I go face down in the bed.

Got to say that the massage was excellent, we had a reallY good chat even though her English isn't too good but enough to hold a convo. She kept asking if everything was ok and making sure I was relaxed. Really attentive.

Half way through I feel some powder on my butt and back and she strIps to her bra and panties. It's super hot that there are 3 mirrors around the room so you can view different angles. She starts rubbing my butt, legs and back.

Next she strips and starts a body slide on my back which feels great. A few moans and hovering her lips just over my skin as she goes up and down, super hot!

Times running out and I'm thinking why did I go 30mins it's clearly too short to enjoy the time and relax!

She asks me to roll over and begins rubbing her body up and down mine followed by some oil on my now rock hard member and starts working. At this point looking in the mirrors, her sexy body and staring at me while she goes to work, she is looking super hot. Must be the blood flow but she was looking smoking at this point with some Spanish and hand action.

I then ask if she is open minded she looks at me then the time and in some broken English we establish there is still time and she is ok with $20(YMMV).

She finishes the job and we have a quick chat, the time is done so she quickly has a shower and I follow after while she remakes the room.

We have a chat while I get dressed and each say out thanks yours and she talks me into coming back another time but for a longer session.

I have to say that for $95 + extra tip I walked away super happy but also kicking myself for not going at least to 45 mins. I'm not into paid FS so happy to part with some cash if it means good part 1 and 2. So far getting a good part 1 is hard to find unless you go to legit places.

Hope this helps with your adventures!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place is getting mighty popular again after advertising the "open minded" option.

now of the best rub and tug places in Syd by far

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro slater! Great effort!

Looking forward to further adventures.

Banned
    Nice review bro.
    Happy punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love this shop, its my number 1 massage shop in Sydney at the moment in terms of price, level of service/massage and of course the girls for all the ones I've seen they have all been great.