Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girl Mvements

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnibrahim View Post
    This is 278 Diamond price:
    Diamond package $140 $190 $240.
    How long will it stay at this price ?

My maths isnt good. I would have thought rent in city and other costs are higher than in suburbs. But what you are saying, is that 278 prices will stay similar to shops in inner west but much better Diamond service? If this remains true, then thats amazing over the long term, and impressive

And if the prices of 278 is very similar to N5M, why are WL moving to 278?
    At 278 presumably they have to work harder for not much more money and similar working conditions

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I still think how Kyoto react to this is crucial. Trust me they are having hard time cos I call them and ask if their 170 30mins "Diamond services" include CIM and the lady on the phone say DFK, BBBJ and shower together, totally dogged the question. Before she hang up I can just hear her speaking in chinese "people want CIM included again! fucked". I think many shops will have problem to adopt. They are stuck with girls that is either not willing to do the 278/Ginza services or wants a higher pay. Only Kyoto has the job number to force this change on the girls and have a chance. We will see how the plays out..
    I never thought the other shops close to Central station were that good. A lot of "im tired, finish now". Smile anf hold your hand at the lineup, but upstairs just not interested. Put me off visiting
    Not many good reviews for these inner city shops, and for every good WL I wonder how many substandard service examples

Not sure if a shop can improve a WL service, isnt that really something the WL decides once they enter a room ?

Isnt it more about recruiting?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    How long will it stay at this price ?

My maths isnt good. I would have thought rent in city and other costs are higher than in suburbs. But what you are saying, is that 278 prices will stay similar to shops in inner west but much better Diamond service? If this remains true, then thats amazing over the long term, and impressive

And if the prices of 278 is very similar to N5M, why are WL moving to 278?
    At 278 presumably they have to work harder for not much more money and similar working conditions
    Every shop can do it as price for girls to to this level of service is more less fixed, especially for Chinese girls.

Why some shop can't do it? Thats because they have greedy girls and greedy management. Girls wants $50 for this $30 for that, then the management saw the girl is getting almost $200 for a job and shop only get $50!! They want a cut too and jacked the price further up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's correct.
    Wats d different between 240 or 230.
    I still go to 42 is because it's close to my area.
    Going ct is hard 4 me as I drive so parking have an issues

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    That's correct.
    Wats d different between 240 or 230.
    I still go to 42 is because it's close to my area.
    Going ct is hard 4 me as I drive so parking have an issues
    I dont understand why a lady would move to work somewhere else for same pay but expected to work harder

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    I dont understand why a lady would move to work somewhere else for same pay but expected to work harder
    Busier shops - more work - more money.

Simple, really..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The earning per hour for the girls are similar in all shops. But ginza and 278 have a big customers base so girls are busy and earning more. Is all about have many guys go and fuck them. If 7 to 10 guys fuck a girls in one day on 1 hrs each session she would be making $..... . Other shop can bring in 3 to 5 guys only, then do the math. The girls are here to make quick money so can pay debts off or build a house in their hometown or retire. Some good service girl can retired in 12 months.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    But ginza and 278 have a big customers base so girls are busy and earning more. Is all about have many guys go and fuck them. If 7 to 10 guys fuck a girls in one day on 1 hrs each session. .
    Makes sense. But expectations in these two city shops are much higher. Substandard service you can get away with elsewhere you cant do anymore in those two shops

I was hoping these shops would be recruiting from elsewhere, and hope thats the case, not just thinning out the current shops so shops outside of the city lose all the quality girls. Still not convinced Diamond in these two shops will be equal price as in suburbs, people are paying a premium to get more consistent Diamond
    One of two things happen. Either quality at 278 is similar to suburban shops, or prices will rise at 278 as WL realise they are working harder than elsewhere

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Those prices are permanent at 278.

They have a level of expectation with service from all girls. If they can’t do it, then they will be moved on. Simple

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmm common waiting room is going to be a turn off for me going to 278. Imagine rocking up and seeing a work colleague, family friend or even worse your dad there!!!!

Also the thought of the creepy 65year old Indian grandpa sat next to you fucking the hotass 20 K-pop lookalike hottie he’s just picked isnt going to whet your appetite either!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    All the girls know the risk working for ginza and 278. If not performing they are
    ask to move on. But If the girl is popular the boss ask her to stay longer and don't leave. Is all business for the shop and the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Hmm common waiting room is going to be a turn off for me going to 278. Imagine rocking up and seeing a work colleague, family friend or even worse your dad there!!!!

Also the thought of the creepy 65year old Indian grandpa sat next to you fucking the hotass 20 K-pop lookalike hottie he’s just picked isnt going to whet your appetite either!
    They do have little cubicles with a curtain in the waiting room, so semi private I s'pose.
    Personally I couldn't give a fuck who sees me.

On my last (only visit so far) I had the waiting room to myself for a short while until a
    dude came in , Jessie asked if he would like the cubicle, he said no then he saw me and
    bolted ha ha.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    In all honesty though, I couldn’t get a girl of my type at 278 late last night, so thought I’d give Ginza a try. I don’t know if I’ve been spoilt rotten by 278, but fuck I was severely disappointed. The girl must have washed my back in the shower about 6 Times, for no apparent reason. I’m clean as fuck. I found it really weird and to me seemed like time wasting??? Not sure entirely. I only booked 30mins, so surely the girl should know you can’t take forever with the extra shit. After an extremely long cat bath, literally just put my cock in her mouth and the buzzer went off. I hadn’t even touched or tasted her pussy or started any sexual activities yet. I was shocked when that buzzer went off. Atleast she gave a decent BJ so I was able to CIM just before the 2nd buzzer. Quickly showered myself and fucked off.

Not what I expected at all from a place held so highly by others. Think I’ll just stick with my home 278. Lol
    Mate, you need to tell Wilson straight away!! Once he finds out that you had substandard service... well, let's just say he doesn't post much... but he really looks after clients!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    The girls move to 278 due to more work. I have spoken to WL she say moving from shop to shop is normal for the girls. All about making money. To the girls is about business.
    Of course the girls move around when they see they're not making lots of money at one shop or few customers coming in then they try other shops. Why hang around and waste your time and earn a couple hundred dollars at one place one night when you can make a thousand dollars somewhere else?

As for being in the waiting room with six or more customers as pointed out by Brothelcreeper and then being called out to see a particular girl is not a comfortable experience. You would prefer if it to be discrete. I guess some customers prefer places that have separate waiting rooms where they can see the girls greet them on a one to one basis and after they have made their choice are led away by the manager or receptionist to the room where the girl then comes in and greets them. Just my views guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post

That has been my point from the start. For a while there I thought I was the only one who hates sitting next to a grandpa or my boss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    As for being in the waiting room with six or more customers as pointed out by Brothelcreeper and then being called out to see a particular girl is not a comfortable experience. You would prefer if it to be discrete. I guess some customers prefer places that have separate waiting rooms where they can see the girls greet them on a one to one basis and after they have made their choice are led away by the manager or receptionist to the room where the girl then comes in and greets them. Just my views guys.
    I dont mind your name being called out, as you wouldnt use your real name, its just that these two shops for good reason are very popular, so its likely if you go often enough you will meet someone you know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Mate, you need to tell Wilson straight away!! Once he finds out that you had substandard service... well, let's just say he doesn't post much... but he really looks after clients!!
    I told Tony and the Korean lady (is that Jessie?!?) at 278 last night. They said they would definitely sort that out.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    I told Tony and the Korean lady (is that Jessie?!?) at 278 last night. They said they would definitely sort that out.
    Hey, ro7a7e bro, sorry about your experience,, we have taught her more now. She learns and promised will do her best.
    please go to either shop use your discount for next time! enjoy your time next time!!!!
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GINZA View Post
    Hey, ro7a7e bro, sorry about your experience,, we have taught her more now. She learns and promised will do her best.
    please go to either shop use your discount for next time! enjoy your time next time!!!!
    And this is why Ginza is top of the food chain !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Shop Owner
    Lucky you weren't not talk to Wilson, I don't think he cares as much to be honest. He has too many thing to look after.

When I see Kiko on her first day. The booking running was so late. Then eventually I saw Kiko, she look like rejects from Tobita Shinchi. To her credit she did do the basic routine like shower, BBBJ.... by the time we get into the sex part she already gets very impatient and talk some shit in Japanese. I decided just to cum and go.

To be honest for $120 you got a Jap MILF to give you BBBJ and to fuck her, its not a bad deal at all. Its just she is sure a problem and I was trying to tell Wilson and he don't see interested. To the credit of Ginza and 278, they did take her off the roster straight away the next day. Sure I was not the only one who got the shits from Kiko.

When I was waiting in the waiting area I saw RUI come to say hello, I wish I has spend the money with her instead.

Lesson learn here:
    1) don't try new girl on the first day, if a girl stay on the roster for a few days, it more likely she knows how to do her job.

2) Lower your expectation for the Js and Ks. Something has to give at 278's price.

3) I know people all have that itch for Japs and Koreans but I REALLY suggest you guys take the Chinese girls if you want a safe bet. The ones that i had seen are top notch and did not miss a beat on the service.
    hey, the best way is tell the same shop manager about your experience, if you saw her at 278, talk to Jessie and Tony, they know better than me. So they will look after you for sure
    We care customers feedbacks the most! We always teach the girls if they have complains, most of the girls will change and do better and better.
    Regards!
    Wilson
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast