Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Visiting different WL/MLs at the same shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    She was literally seething in anger when i was telling her about my punting
    Why give her your punting history. Surely there is much more to lose by telling her.
    Will she tell you her history ?

Ends up being too much information

You are supposed to say you only saw her. You are new to punting and dont like it much

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    Why give her your punting history. Surely there is much more to lose by telling her.
    Will she tell you her history ?

Ends up being too much information

You are supposed to say you only saw her. You are new to punting and dont like it much
    You don't give her the whole picture, but they won't be so stupid to believe you are a saint, a middle ground is more rational

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thread carefully if you intend to keep seeing the same WL/ML for long period.

Used to meet up with a WL, and before we got into a relationship, she actually asked me about my punting history, asked girls from her workplace and any other girls working elsewhere she knows of. She was literally seething in anger when i was telling her about my punting. You may say she had been banged by hundreds of guys already, that doesnt make sense or not fair. But girls being girls, common sense does not apply.
    Lol - reminds me of a situation when I was seeing an ML outside of work, and she was fully into me and I thought there was potential there. We never got to the level of a relationship (not that I was looking for one, only FWB). The conversation about things we waste our money on came up, and she lamented that she spent too much money on clothes. I then joked that I spent too much money on punting - and her mood soured and I tried to save the situation and said that it was all on her. Anyway girls being girls she wasn’t buying it of course, the date didn’t end well and nevertheless haven’t seen her again since.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s human nature to be jealous especially if you have developed a regular and good rapport / relationship with the girl. They like the fact that you are exclusive to them and it makes them feel special, especially in front of the other girls when you come to visit.

I also have been seeing a regular ML for quite some time. I’m happy with the service and will continue seeing her until I get bored and will then have to find another shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    I then joked that I spent too much money on punting - and her mood soured and I tried to save the situation and said that it was all on her. Anyway girls being girls she wasn’t buying it of course, the date didn’t end well and nevertheless haven’t seen her again since.
    You proved my point.
    Always suggest you are new to punting in the last 2 weeks before you met the ML/WL
    Before that you had steady relationship for 3 years; but your ex-gf has left to study in UK or somewhere far away so no chance you will see her again.
    You say you have stopped punting, and you are after something more. You were just very lonely and you are used to being in long term relationships
    You just punt elsewhere for the time being.
    Remember all girls at a shop talk so dont visit the other girls at the same shop while you have this connection

Another thing. These connections rarely last. The WL see up to 10 lonely horny guys a day. Dont think you are anything special. And you will never know how many other guys they are seeing at the same time.
    But heres a trick- watch how many times their phones buzz with texts while they are with you. I can assure you its not her mother texting her, its other guys

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry have to laugh with guys telling a WL/ ML how much they punt.
    Rookie error

Sorry have to laugh with guys telling a WL/ ML how much they punt.
    Rookie error
    If you are a regular at a shop you don't need to tell them how much you punt, they know!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    If you are a regular at a shop you don't need to tell them how much you punt, they know!
    True. I remember one WL telling me all the WL see customers on CCTV when coming in

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If they gonna get mad, that’s their own fault. I personally have my favs now I think, but I’ll still sample the others cause you never know what you’ll find!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You could look at it another way, they compete to provide better services? Or is that wishful thinking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I always like to test out the different girls first so that I can find the best one then once I find a girl that I like and provides a great level of service then that particular girl will get repeat visits from me. Even if I find a great girl at the start of my visit to a shop I will still try out other girls so that you have other options down the track.

It's all depend on the girl. Some girl will get jealous, some is okay with it. Doesn't matter they are WL or not, they cant change their personality regardless of their job.

So approach the topic carefully, if they ok with it, then you can choose other girl in the same shop in the day when she is working. Otherwise, better for you to go to the shop on the day they are not there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix555 View Post
    So approach the topic carefully, if they ok with it, then you can choose other girl in the same shop in the day when she is working. Otherwise, better for you to go to the shop on the day they are not there.
    Sometimes it doesn't really matter if you go on a day where your regular ML is working or not as I have a regular ML that I see and I decided to go in and see a different girl on the day my regular ML was off work and she still found out even though I didn't say anything to the new girl I saw about my regular ML and it all came about though her description of me as both girls were chatting one day about the customers they get but my regular ML had no issues anyway she is not the jealous type.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    As soon as you walk out the door the WLs forget you and are already thinking about the next customer.
    That's punting.
    Pay. Fuck. Leave.
    Simples.
    Punting is such a simple, beautiful, and perfect thing.
    Enjoy your time with a girl.
    If you like her see her again.
    But just be aware she is seeing lots of other guys too, and you can see lots of other WLs if you want without any guilt.
    She is not your girl friend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    As soon as you walk out the door the WLs forget you and are already thinking about the next customer.
    That's punting
    So true. Its all about money, rarely much else.
    In this industry, guys are horny. Women want to earn money. Dont overcomplicate things

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t know. Maybe I’m a sucker, but I will only return to girls I feel I have a genuine connection with, not just a pump and dump.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    I don’t know. Maybe I’m a sucker, but I will only return to girls I feel I have a genuine connection with, not just a pump and dump.
    You arent a sucker ro7a7r.
    But you are acting like one believing in genuine connections lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You arent a sucker ro7a7r.
    But you are acting like one believing in genuine connections lol
    Gotta disagree with you there.

Its rare, but it does happen. But such probably only happen with new or inexperienced WL/ML. Those in the job long are less likely to do so, but at some point may happen as well.

Connections can be there, but to what degree being 100% genuine is debatable

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gotta disagree with you there.
    Its rare, but it does happen. But such probably only happen with new or inexperienced WL/ML. Those in the job long are less likely to do so, but at some point may happen as well.
    Connections can be there, but to what degree being 100% genuine is debatable
    Yes they may exist early on. I wrote before about the 'Law of Diminishing returns' in RnT but what the fuck would I know about RnT

Banned
    I haven't had any problems.
    I talk about the other WL's with whatever one I am with. They all seem quite honest, and open minded.
    Maybe I'm just fresh to the game.
    Let them posses you, and they become possessive.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast