Thread: Asian MS/FS vs Caucasian MS/FS

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Asian MS/FS vs Caucasian MS/FS

I have always been a fan of Asian massage and full service shops over Caucasian massage and full service shop, purely because from all my experiences i have always gotten better value for money and better services from asians shops then i would if i went to a caucasian shop.

I would say i have had 8 out 10 good experiences at asian shops vs 3 out 10 good experiences at a caucasian shop.

What do you guys prefer asian shops, caucasian shop or mix of both????

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Years ago i would've said i prefer caucasian shop as i visited atMichelle's, Misty's and Bodyerotic (for massages) and Liaisons (for FS) and you pay a premium for these shops but had some great experiences but as time went on and cost of living has soared in Sydney i have less disposable income and decided to try the asian shop scene and have since never gone back to a caucasian shop in the last 3 or so years.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been to asians joints only till now. They have always been good. Some has been great. Only few has been misses. I am Keen to try Caucasian too, especially thick blondes. But reading these posts here always scare me seeing other girls than Asian.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I only been to Asian shop n only private caucasian.
    End of the day I think Asian is better in value

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fewer options if you are looking for young caucasians, and prices are higher as a result
    Better bang for buck with asian WLs but nothing wrong with caucasians

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Having lived in Melbourne we don't have anywhere near the same amount of choice as Sydney does and so I was always more a Caucasian massage shop/full service shop guys although I did mix it up a bit and visit a few Asian massage/full service shops. It seems that a lot of girls in Melbourne come from interstate or overseas. I reckon 90% of the girls I've seen in Melbourne either came down from Sydney or Brisbane or over from Perth and I also saw a lot of young Caucasian backpackers especially from Europe.

But I would say that I have moved from Caucasian to Asians more these days as they are better value and easier on the wallet and also I feel that they are more open minded to trying new things as where Caucasian aren't.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like the best of both worlds but mainly prefer Asians as its harder to find good consistent Caucasian and they are more expensive but are also good when you find the right girl whereas I find the Asian girls are a lot more consistent across the ball park.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cauc massage place, Bodyrotic hands damn. Had so many good girls there. Mind you it was 2-3yrs ago. But your paying the same price for massage only, that could get you an hour at 278...
    Depends what your after really

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my opinion Asian girls keep themselves looking better are more attractive even as they age but then again I do have Asian fever

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    In my opinion Asian girls keep themselves looking better are more attractive even as they age but then again I do have Asian fever
    I totally agree, I was punting at a shop in south west Sydney about a month or so ago and their were 3 girls available all who looked in their early 20's which actually shocked me at first but the girl I choose ended up being 31 as when we were in the room and we were chatting I was saying to her you look very young and she laugh and said how old do you think I am and I said about 22-23 but she said no I'm 31 and she even showed me her licence to prove her age. She said to me that she will take that as a compliment being told she looks younger then she really is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    I totally agree, I was punting at a shop in south west Sydney about a month or so ago and their were 3 girls available all who looked in their early 20's which actually shocked me at first but the girl I choose ended up being 31 as when we were in the room and we were chatting I was saying to her you look very young and she laugh and said how old do you think I am and I said about 22-23 but she said no I'm 31 and she even showed me her licence to prove her age. She said to me that she will take that as a compliment being told she looks younger then she really is.
    Yep I hear ya mate, I'm a white aussie guy who is addicted to asian women, If I was single I'd be broke from punting!!