Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Debaucherous afternoon banging a hardcore WL in her unit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting read BC. Opens up the private life of some WL and what they are going through. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think this forum could do with a bullshit filter.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

good review !

just wondering what is the girl's wechat

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Over 90% of responders here have missed the point.

Forget the drugs, we all know that is a seperate issue.

This idiot is fucking women bareback. Could be him spreading disease to the women for all we know.

Then brags about it. Makes sure we know he does this everywhere.

Don’t understand anyone defending him.

Unless of course empathy is involved.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Lol at the guys taking the moral high ground here. No point being hypocrites here, punting in itself is already crossing boundaries and I’m sure at least 80% of us are not single so let’s just remind ourselves of who we really are. I admire BCs reviews and he’s got the balls to have done what for most of us is a mere fantasy.
    Nobody is taking a moral high ground; a moral high ground would be "don't go to brothels".
    Nobody here says that. Basically, your argument is punters (doing what they do) don't have moral high grounds and so we as punters are morally obligated to nothing?...Some of us might be in a moral grey area but you seem to have crossed into the dark side.

By the way, you are admiring a man who once said the following.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Take the Bub for an early morning walk at 5am when it wakes up and pop into the brothel. The receptionist can watch the baby and the baby is too young to tell mum what you did.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...22#post1312122

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Nobody is taking a moral high ground; a moral high ground would be "don't go to brothels".
    Nobody here says that. Basically, your argument is punters (doing what they do) don't have moral high grounds and so we as punters are morally obligated to nothing?...Some of us might be in a moral grey area but you seem to have crossed into the dark side.

By the way, you are admiring a man who once said the following.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...22#post1312122
    Ha ha. If you believe that you will surely believe anything. Some punters just don't have any sense of humour.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Ha ha. If you believe that you will surely believe anything. Some punters just don't have any sense of humour.
    yeah, I actually anticipated you would say that.
    Good Old Ausiee humor about taking a baby to a brothel heh?

I ain't laughing to that! at least not to that!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Interesting read

Although the drug issue is of concern, I think of the 150 or so WLs I been inside of - wouldn’t be surprised a portion had some drug habit.

I suppose it is the injecting ones to be weary of as that’s where the disease can spread easier. The whole blood to blood thing...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    He did pay for it.

Doesnt that null your point
    Kind of.. but not really I mean it wasn't an advertised establishment that I can visit after reading the 'report' so it is still irrelevant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    Interesting read

Although the drug issue is of concern, I think of the 150 or so WLs I been inside of - wouldn’t be surprised a portion had some drug habit.

I suppose it is the injecting ones to be weary of as that’s where the disease can spread easier. The whole blood to blood thing...
    Intravenous drug users rarely use dirty needles, they might be addicts but they want to survive just like the rest of us. Needle exchanges exist to ensure that they have access to clean syringes and it is only the most desperate, poor and ultimately lazy junkies that re-use their needles or share them with other users. Intravenous drug users are generally more responsible than your average coke fiend or crack smoker.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    And don't think just because you punt at one of the high end shops that you're "safe".
    Hows things going down there at the low tier shops ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Question... Did the second hand ice smoke affect you in any way?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow I might even give this a go good on ya mate

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123