Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are the good massage shops?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Where are the good massage shops?

I dropped by my old massage shops recently, midas, mastige, romeos and i gotta say i was pretty dissapointed by the general drop in quality.

Like midas back in the day used to be popping but now they got random girls there and they got non korean girls as well?

Or are all the good chicks just busy?

Seems like the fs shops girls are hotter plus they do more. Back in the day the massage chicks tended to be hotter.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There are plenty of good massage shops around.
    \
    Just read some of the reviews here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleunique View Post
    I dropped by my old massage shops recently, midas, mastige, romeos and i gotta say i was pretty dissapointed by the general drop in quality.

Like midas back in the day used to be popping but now they got random girls there and they got non korean girls as well?

Or are all the good chicks just busy?

Seems like the fs shops girls are hotter plus they do more. Back in the day the massage chicks tended to be hotter.
    How do you define good? What is good for me may not be good for you right? For one I absolute not a fan of Korean girls. Expensive, poor services....

From your opening, I am assuming you want Korean (or Japan) with the type of interior setting of Midas? If that's the case than you are out of luck. Most of those shops (AS you already know) are going down hill----fast and furious style!!

If you ask this question a few weeks ago I would suggest you give Broadway 227 but after some very reliable intel that I have received about this place, I will not suggest anyone set foot in this place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Correct assumption bud. It seems like these stores are doing well business wise even though the quality has fallen.

Good for me is a place with stunners, like the old midas. 8s , 9s minimum 7.5s. I prefer korean as i am korean but dont mind japanese. Im not too fussed with interior if girls are hot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post

Most of those shops (as you already know) are going down hill----fast and furious style!!
    Whats the reason they have fallen in quality ?

Seems like a failsafe idea - sexy koreans, sexy service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think its because demand exceeds supply. Even though they didnt maintain their previously high standards, they are still earning high revenue.

I may be wrong about demand as i havent been to these places much at all in the past few years, but each time i have been they have had a lot of customers.

I think their customer base is much broader than fs shops as there is less stigma attached to a happy ending massage compared with fs with a whore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So you're saying they are a victim of their own success, not a victim of poor recruiting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Again hard to say. My suspicion is the hot girls are all taken when i rock up without a booking. The lineups ive seen have been pretty poor.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not much written up about the Korean massage shops. So service is not consistent?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Back when i used to frequent midas there used to be reviews on here but that was a different time i guess.

I did see a girl at mastige8 semi recently and the service from my girl was definitely pretty poor by the shops standards. However she did say she was new.

Banned
    I’ve always found B’way 227 well run with great girls
    Bella in George St
    Silver Fox
    Diva on Sussex
    Summerville on Harris St Pyrmont... all good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers bud ive been to silverfox and diva and they were not my cup of tea.
    Might check out bway sometime.
    Ive heard some good things about tokio studio on sussex can anyone confirm?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Keen to know aswell.

Broadway was my go to but the 2 girls I'm into both left, and my mate led me to 130 for the past month, even though the reception is hard to deal with.

Sussex was alright at the start but one time the ML mistaken the alcoholic dettol sanitizer for the oil, and my junk burnt for 3 days. Haven't been back since.

I take that there's not too many massage places ML review, so everyone is just having a chat in the general section to find out more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotaaho View Post
    Keen to know aswell.

Broadway was my go to but the 2 girls I'm into both left, and my mate led me to 130 for the past month, even though the reception is hard to deal with.

Sussex was alright at the start but one time the ML mistaken the alcoholic dettol sanitizer for the oil, and my junk burnt for 3 days. Haven't been back since.

I take that there's not too many massage places ML review, so everyone is just having a chat in the general section to find out more.
    I suggest you try Blossom Massage with Bonnie, cherry at QVB or emma at DOS (I don't know if she is still there).All Big tits and good service and good looking

Bonnie is curvy, cute but not too fat, very naive but like to please you

Cherry is fit, sexy and has the sexy look and will lead you to pleasure

Emma is curvy tits are like watermelons so you will like it. Haven't seen her for a long time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you ask this question a few weeks ago I would suggest you give Broadway 227 but after some very reliable intel that I have received about this place, I will not suggest anyone set foot in this place.
    What was the very reliable intel on 227 Broadway??? From the AR ive seen as well as my own personal experience at this shop its always been great.

I can't seem to find any AR from you about 227 Broadway so I can only assume that you've never been there before. If that is the case I find it hard for someone to be able to suggest to someone to visit or avoid a shop unless they have been there themselves and experienced the service etc and that they only rely on intel or reviews from other to form an opinion of a shop.

Banned
    Chrissyboy: Good call

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyboy View Post
    What was the very reliable intel on 227 Broadway??? From the AR ive seen as well as my own personal experience at this shop its always been great.

I can't seem to find any AR from you about 227 Broadway so I can only assume that you've never been there before. If that is the case I find it hard for someone to be able to suggest to someone to visit or avoid a shop unless they have been there themselves and experienced the service etc and that they only rely on intel or reviews from other to form an opinion of a shop.
    You don't need to be in a shop to get intel if you are well connected. My Intel come from multiple girls that worked or works for Alice(Lily). I would not tell here because it is not my business if a venue owner want to fuck up their business. I just want to warn people to think twice before going to this place.

Banned
    My conversation with the girls indicates that Alice looks after her girls and dud punters are banned.There is a comparatively low attrition rate at this place.gotta tell you something

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You don't need to be in a shop to get intel if you are well connected. My Intel come from multiple girls that worked or works for Alice(Lily). I would not tell here because it is not my business if a venue owner want to fuck up their business. I just want to warn people to think twice before going to this place.
    I personally still don't see enough evidence that would support your warning to people to think twice about going to this shop even if your well connected and your intel has come from multiple girls that have either worked or are working at 227.

If there were any issues within the business in my opinion its not showing in terms of its operation. From what I can see on both this forum and my own personal visits to this shop is that all the girls I have met including the regular girls or one that have been there for a long time are still working there and each time I visit the girls are always happy and the level of service is always high and consistent across the girls and the shop is always busy when I have been there to the point that on several occasions whilst waiting I have overheard the receptionist telling customer that have just walked in that the are busy and a lot of the girls are booked.

Also there are quiet a lot of positive reviews on this forum from other punter that have visited 227 as well which would give an indication that the shop is doing well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I gotta agree, this shop has been going downhill big time. Dont know what's going on. They even raised their price recently to $95/half an hour. I've tried to go in without booking a few times but it's always 20-30 min wait so I leave. It's like they have too few girls working all the time only ever 2 or 3 when they should probably have 5 girls on at the same time. papasan seems really disinterested

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast