Thread: Canadian Summer @ Misty's Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Canadian Summer @ Misty's Massage

So I recently felt like a change from my usually Asian massage at 227 having seen my regular girls over the past month and decided I felt like a massage with a Caucasian girl which I haven't done in a long time and I usually visited atMichelle's in Kings Cross, Misty's in Newtown and Bodyerotic in Camperdown before I found 227 Broadway.

I eventually decided on Misty's massage in Newtown as the last experience I had their was great and it was with a Canadian girl called Summer who luckily enough was working on the day of my visit and I called in advanced and made a 1 hour booking.

So I rocked up at the shop and it was quiet busy in the street and as Misty's entrance is on a main road I waited for the right moment to make my move and enter the shop. Greeted by the lovely reception lady and taken through to a waiting room as Summer was finishing off with another customer and I was about 15 minute early anyway. After waiting about 20 minutes Summer came through with the receptionist and I paid the $250 and Summer takes mw through to her room.

Summer and I chatted for a few minutes as she had remembered me from my last visit which was well over a month or so ago and then she asked me to take a shower and she go the room/massage table ready for our session. So had a quick shower and dried off and Summer asked me to make myself comfortable on the massage table.

Just like my last visit with her she started off with a very nice and relaxing massage starting at my shoulders and slowly making her way down my back and legs with lots of TT and after about 25 minutes oiled up my back and jump on top and started a very sexy and erotic B2B slide rubbing her hot and sexy Canadian body over mine, this lasted for about 5-10 minutes before she asked me to turn over and she gave me a very erotic front B2B slide and while she was doing this I said to her do you remember last time I ask you about extra's and you said maybe next time and she said yes i do and she asked me what I was wanting. I asked her first what she would be willing to do/offer and she said well I can give you a CBJ for $50 or we can do FS for $100 and as I was horny as hell and she is a pretty hot Canadian chick I said to her how about FS and she said ok and we agreed on the $100 tip.

So summer continued the B2B slide for a few more minutes which then left us with about 20-25 to fuck. Summer then jumps down and grabs a condom from her bag and while she is opening the condom pack she starts to slow kiss my body and makes her way down to my fully hard and erect cock and Summer has a big grin on her face and she puts on the condom and gives me a pretty good CBJ to start with and after a few minutes jumps on top and slide my cock into her pussy which was already very wet as while she was giving me a BJ I was rubbing her pussy (but no fingering allowed just rubbing the outside of her pussy) and she was really getting into it with some quiet loud moans.

We fuck in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy before I couldn't hold on any longer and blew my big load into the condom. Summer seem to really enjoy it and we both needed a few minutes to get our breath back before Summer cleaned me up and asked me to take a shower.

Had a nice hot shower and then dried off and got changed and handed Summer her $100 tip which she said thank you and gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug before walking me out to reception and off I went back out into the cold Sydney weather a very happy man.

Since finding 227 Broadway I have said to myself that if I visit Caucasian shops that it will only be on rare occasions (like every 2 or 3 months) but since finding Summer she has been well worth it.

FYI: Summer said to me that Extra's with her are totally at her discretion and she doesn't do extra's or certain extra's with every customer, so if you want to see her and your after extra's just be prepared that she may decline the request especially on your first visit as it happen with me.

Just curious, tits size ??

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    LOL Bro Ahlungor always chasing the titties!

...But seriously, how bout her tits?

pay per pus subscriber

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think she said to me she is a C or D cup size

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like she is a pretty hot chick and provides a pretty good service. I would love to try her out but the price is way over my budget. Maybe one day

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyboy View Post
    Sounds like she is a pretty hot chick and provides a pretty good service. I would love to try her out but the price is way over my budget. Maybe one day
    It’s only $150 for 30 min, you should get all the basics for that , and it’s not that much more than either a regular RnT or FS !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s only $150 for 30 min, you should get all the basics for that , and it’s not that much more than either a regular RnT or FS !
    Yeah I know its $150 for 30 mins but not a lot of time for massage then FS, if you just want to try her out or if you just want a quick massage and HE then that's fine but I prefer to spend an hour with a lady so I can relax have a nice massage then if FS is on the table then I would like to be able to enjoy that too and not have to rush to have it all done in 30 minutes.

Even if I just did a 30 minute massage I find it hard to part ways with $150 for 30 minute session, sorry I know I may sound like a cheap ass but I try to get max bang for my buck so to speak.

You may have more money then me to blow on punting but I like to keep to a budget so at the end of the day I still have some money left to buy food, pay the bills & rent etc.

Banned
    So $250 for an hour massage and then another $100 for FS....?
    For $350 you can get a whole lot more than that.....all guaranteed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hunter View Post
    So $250 for an hour massage and then another $100 for FS....?
    For $350 you can get a whole lot more than that.....all guaranteed
    You have to expect to pay that much for a Caucasian girl but for me personally I have a really good time with Summer. Getting a young hot Canadian chick massage you and then suck and fuck you. I'm definitely going back to see her but won't be for a while. I have my regular Asian massage girl who I see and get plenty of extra's from her and its much cheaper.

Banned
    A Touch Of Class has some stunners, in beautiful surroundings,who will do all that for the same bucks
    Couple of Russian girls who are amazing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hunter View Post
    A Touch Of Class has some stunners, in beautiful surroundings,who will do all that for the same bucks
    Couple of Russian girls who are amazing
    Not really into the FS scene as such. I much prefer to spend an hour having a massage with a ML. Its was the first time having sex with a caucasian ML even though i have seen a few caucasian ML in my time. If i had extra's it would generally be a BJ as i know they can charge a lot for FS so i don't usually do it but on this occasion Summer was definitely worth every cent.

From my understanding A Touch More Class is a FS shop and at $350 an hour i could get 2.5 hrs at the asian massage shop.

I go to a asian massage shop and i have been seeing a hot asian girl who is only 23 and i only pay the massage price but she loves to give me plenty of extra's and doesn't want any tips from me even though i offer it to her.

Sounds like you been there before and had some good punts. Glad you've found a good FS shop for yourself. Enjoy.