Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do we love Asian girls so much ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always funny to read when someone is criticising someones morals here. Fuck we all come on here to discuss issues, not to get an ethics health check

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sambr View Post
    Always funny to read when someone is criticising someones morals here. Fuck we all come on here to discuss issues, not to get an ethics health check
    Haha spot on, the simple topics seem to get the narky fuckers revved up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by retrospect View Post
    One day you might discover that life, relationships, and marriage are more complicated than that.

If you're single why would you punt? It's probably not good for you or your prospects of developing a stable long term relationship. There are plenty of girls to have casual sex with without paying and pursuing them will probably be good for your personal development. If you are free to pursue actual real relationships why would you feel the urge for transactional sex with some random girl?
    Yeah and one day you may realize that life becomes way more complicated when your wife finds out that you were cheating.
    It's loosing all you got against few hours of fun.

Why try to justify what you are doing is for a right reason. Just own up and say: what I am doing is wrong but I will do it because I am a fuckwit. If I ever cheat, that's how I will say it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why because you are too cool for morality?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What makes you think my wife doesn't knew me knew it all moral authority.
    I don't understand your question. You have bunch of words mashed-up in the end. Can't even take it as a sarcasm or insult or indifference.

Are you saying: What makes me think your wife doesn't know about your moral grounds?
    Yeah, I don't wanna know. I am least bit interested about your life.
    I am talking about a larger you.
    Some people might be giving too much for an hour of fun. That's all I am saying.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Considering you know her so well, do you think my wife would consider seeing a whore cheating? shouldn't I be more concerned about the eternal fires of hell above just "losing all I got"?
    You have me confused with religious folks.
    Perfect. You have an open relationship.
    I have now gone from passing a mild judgement to being a little jealous.
    Congratulation man!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We love Asian women because...... topic forgotten

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its hilarious to see people on a punting website sermonising and putting others down for their morality !

If someone is having more sex than you, cop it sweet

Preaching on a punting forum implies you think you are morally superior. If you were morally superior, you wouldnt be on this website. You would be on hillsong.com

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    Hello no moral judgment on other people life. Thanks peter we want to talk on the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    It’s all about supply and demand and nothing else really matters as far as I can see.

Thanks to Mr Hawke who gave 50k Chinese students the refuse status back in 1989. And all the open door policy for overseas tourist, working holidays and students (particularly in Asia) since then. So it is no surprise that we are in the state that we are in now with ample supply of Asian ladies working in the industry .

If we are in Europe the title of this thread could well be : why do we love Eastern European women so much ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its hilarious to see people on a punting website sermonising and putting others down for their morality !

If someone is having more sex than you, cop it sweet

Preaching on a punting forum implies you think you are morally superior. If you were morally superior, you wouldnt be on this website. You would be on hillsong.com
    Exactly. ..His wife may or may not know, but it is not for anyone to judge another person's morality. Personally I have heard many women say that they would prefer their husbands have safe sex with sex workers than having a full on emotional affair with one particular woman. They definitely consider that as emotional cheating and much more damaging than having sex with random sex workers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm sure some married women know what men do get up to, as long as they don't know, then that's fine. Moral of the story, don't get caught

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Oy, I thought this thread was supposed to be about what we like about Asian women. Sounds like an issue of Woman's Day now:

Cheating husbands
    Equality
    Does your husband do enough housework
    Asian migration

Someone might put a recipe for a nice cheesecake on here next
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Sorry double post......
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You started up a good post with interesting reflection. Some do-gooder, visiting a sex website to have sex with random women, wants to comment on your morals lol
    Let me pile on also.
    Im also personally offended that you spend your money in a legal way on working women who work a long day for fair pay to pay their living expenses.
    I am morally outraged.
    I now return to reading about having sex with random women

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting thread.
    I havent had sex with an attractive, English fluent, slim Australian girl. Asian women are great, but Im sure a Margot Robbie or equivalent would bring something different to my sex life

However with punting I am always trying to avoid meeting a cauc with attitude - LFK, CBJ and so on. Those horror punts really make me depressed. So I stick to beautiful Asians

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've experienced great service from Asians when i travel and shop in Japan or Taiwan. If they don't have something in your size they go the extra mile to ring up & find the stock and organize it for you. Spend the effort to wrap it up nicely & properly. Some sense of pride in their work. That's what I like.

Maybe it's just me, but I've never experience that same sense of going out of the way to do something properly from cauc shops. When I tell my friends about this they laugh and say I expect too much or its demeaning to do more just to serve a customer...

But I guess that applies to punting and why I prefer Asians better service attitude

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thats an interesting observation. Australians are less interested in details and more in the outdoors lifestyle and ' she'll be right mate'.
    Customer service has gone downhill because of staff cutbacks and focus on profits and downsizing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I punt I like to do one of two things. Have a wet slippery body 2 body followed by spanish, or find a WL with a big ass (usually Brazilian or Latin American) and have anal sex with them. Latin chicks have the market cornered on ass and Asian women are hands down the best at B2B. There are plenty of high end Caucasian massage joints but I find them unable to create the soapland experience that Asians can. If there were Caucs that had Mimi's skills at B2B for example I would want to see them too, but in my experience they are not out there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For me it's a combination of nice skin, exoticism, tight pussies ... and somehow more enlightened in a spiritual way .. it's hard to explain what I mean .. but it has to do with the stoic flavor of their Confucian or Buddhistic cultures ... I've thought about this a lot as well and that's about as well as I can explain.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast