Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do YOU punt?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    because my girl won't jack me off, nor does she praise how big my cock is (it's not).

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Any chance of a review ??
    Sambr seems a nice guy with plenty to say on each subject but Sambr mate, you should be posting some reviews to add a bit more to the forum.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Happy to add reviews when I am next in Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love the forbidden aspect of it. Being able to fuck one or two chicks at any time. Different styles of girls, young, MILF, thin, chubby, big tits, great arse. Blowing in a girls mouth. The occasional MMF or MMFF with other punters. Popping in for a quick 30 min blowjob coming home late at night. So many reasons to keep coming back...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    variety of good looking girls
    many nationalities to try out

and more importantly, my goal is to make shit loads of money so that I can afford to punt whenever I want, with any girls I want, without caring about money. Imagine the day when I've made a huge career and I can afford to do so, is fulfilling. A successful career, with girls filling in as my rewards, what is more encouraging.
    We see Holywood movies showing filthy rich men with beautiful girls around pleasuring them, that's every man's dream.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    variety of good looking girls
    many nationalities to try out

and more importantly, my goal is to make shit loads of money so that I can afford to punt whenever I want, with any girls I want, without caring about money. Imagine the day when I've made a huge career and I can afford to do so, is fulfilling. A successful career, with girls filling in as my rewards, what is more encouraging.
    We see Holywood movies showing filthy rich men with beautiful girls around pleasuring them, that's every man's dream.
    He he. You can wear a white shirt, neck open, gold chain and hairy chest. Big cigar and perhaps Wilson will let you drive his Ferrari.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm 29
    Been led on and cheated on many occasions. Trust issues when it comes to women who wants to get close.
    Slowly developing detachment issues.
    Most WLs are not shy and i don't have the obligation to feel attached or be responsible
    Not overly confident when it comes to my body as society dictates that every young person should be hitting the gym at least twice a week and the fact that im rather lazy
    An excuse to do some cardio
    And lets be honest, its fun, string free, simple and most if the time, cheaper than having a pit stop girlfriend. Better yet, im not investing into someone who thinks/uses me as a pit stop either.
    Every single WL i met have commented on my age and i usually just tell them because its fun

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To be away from everything for the moment.

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    In younger age, we have time to find gf and get free sex - will have less money also at that age. Once you are in a relationship and cross 30s, less time to find gf - in my case I have a happy family, and don't want a gf - and has relatively more income to spend. so, for the fun of having variety, go to WL. Most people pay for sex because it is the easiest way to get one when you need rather than finding a gf, dating and then get free sex. I like the RnT way and get extras from the ones I like. That way, I am not dealing with a complete stranger, and still there are no strings attached.
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For as long as i can remember I've been a horny mofo and i love shagging. I love looking, tasting, shagging. Naughty sex, dirty sex, risky sex, high sex, any sex you can think of and once upon a time my missus was into it as well but that dried up a long time ago now and so i Punt! These days most women i encounter are head cases in one way or another and punting let's me enjoy women without the head fuck. It puts a smile on my face and gives me something to look forward to. Simples! Happy punting brothers!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    My first punt in Sydney happened like this:

1. had been going to a Korean hair studio for quite a while, because it had a stunning beauty in her early 20s who was also extremely good at doing mens haircut.
    2. one hot summer day she was wearing a highly revealing dress and I could see so much of her boobs that I got an instant erection
    3. while doing the haircut, she pressed her body very closely to me in order to trim certain parts of my hair, this was totally unintentional, but I could feel her breasts on my arm and almost shot my load right there. Geez, it was a close one.
    4. little did know that just minutes later, she moved in front of me and lowered her body very close to my face to trim the front hair. God, a small part of her nipple became visible from behind the bra, but this lucky moment lasted only a few seconds.
    5. After the haircut, she asked if I was ok with the result, as usual, and I could hardly speak and just mumbled "all good, looks perfect", and felt my face was turning quite red. But because it was a hot day, I figured she probably didn't suspect anything.
    6. During the shampoo, I was strongly tempted to touch her legs, but ended up just leaving my arms pressed against her leg while she was standing on one side. She didn't seem to notice anything unusual.
    7. All finished, paid her at the reception desk, said "thank you, see you" to her in a rather awkwardly.
    8. Quickly went home and masturbated while reliving what just happened at the hair studio.
    8. Felt very empty after this as I knew too well there was no chance I could fuck her in real life (she had a super handsome Korean BF, or husband? not too sure), then recalled seeing those ads in a local magazine, so decided to find a good looking Korean lady to get the real deal.
    9. Googled around about shops in the ad, then googled for reviews, which lead me to aus99, where I found more shops and it took about 2 weeks of "research", which includes walking to some shops to check out what it looked like and if there were too many people around, before I got my first punt.
    10. After this, when I went to the hair studio and got my hair cut by her again, I no longer felt ill at ease. Still stealing a glance or 2 or 3 ... at her sexy body, but I knew I could fill my need at a shop later on so there was much less tension during the haircut.

The rest is history.
    dude you're shit!!!
    she was inviting you to fuck her or at least to the next steps, no girls would do that unless they have some interests in you, how come you didn't see the signs? you missed your chance dude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by w8nbleed5 View Post
    To be away from everything for the moment.
    this is a good point.

I guess it's like a drug and nice to escape reality for an hour or so.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    dude you're shit!!!
    she was inviting you to fuck her or at least to the next steps, no girls would do that unless they have some interests in you, how come you didn't see the signs? you missed your chance dude.
    Lol I was thinking that too - all the signs were there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That was a great story about the hairdresser. Opportunity there She must get the odd hit on, but its still worth asking her out. Boyfriend or husband, you need to ask. Most likely she says no to a date, but while you are in the chair ask her "you are very pretty, do you have nice husband?". If not married she is fair game
    This way you dont create embarrassment, so you can continue to go to her for your haircuts. Also ask her has she any single Korean friends. Life is for grabbing every single opportunity that is in front of you

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deep_explorer View Post
    In younger age, we have time to find gf and get free sex - will have less money also at that age. Once you are in a relationship and cross 30s, less time to find gf - in my case I have a happy family, and don't want a gf - and has relatively more income to spend. so, for the fun of having variety, go to WL. Most people pay for sex because it is the easiest way to get one when you need rather than finding a gf, dating and then get free sex. I like the RnT way and get extras from the ones I like. That way, I am not dealing with a complete stranger, and still there are no strings attached.
    Wow. I was going to post a similar post. Mid 30s. Just had a kid. Wife is horny and the money is flowing in. I prefer the ML also. For me it is the “no strings attached” and the safe sex that I can get close to work. A while back I did feel guilt, but I realised that it was the feeling of wasting $300!from an average punt with a WL.
    It is the excitement of someone new that drives me.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    There was a point in time when I was spoiling myself with WL's. Needed to save my $ for investments so I cut back. At the moment I see one WL.

I put no thought into it, because I doubt it will ever become reality... but, if she showed interest I would date her in a heartbeat. I have travelled all over the world & met many different people. This girl's beauty is rare.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another mistake you made is not asking for her number in the smart way
    1. Get haircut from her
    2. Go back a second time. Now you are a regular
    3. On second visit grab a card if the shop has one. Then ask her for her business card, if not say you need her number to book her again, write number on the shop card. At the very least write her name on the card so 'you know who to book next time'. If she is keen she will also give you her mobile number
    4. If all else fails, download Kakao (popular Korean chat app) before your booking, tell her you would like to add her. She will be amazed you know about Kakao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12