Thread: Celine - nice fresh young UNi student

Junior Member(有D料到)

Celine - nice fresh young UNi student

Check out with this joint today . There are few girls available, discuss with the Receiption , Rita will be the best of the best , but only offer 2 hour service , and rv , ivy , Celine ... After a discussion , sweet girl pick Celine for me today.

When I get into the door . Celine is ready , she is wearing a one piece sexy black dress , with empty inside in the dress in the top , she is ready to serve me.
    She give me a lovely smile and ask me to start with a shower , therefore , I start my shower myself , I hope I can shower with her , but this time I only shower myself , I hope that shower together should be on the menu. And I think this is the only thing I dislike !
    Celine is a UNi student , with good English , and we talk in mandarin , and she told me that she is understand Cantonese as well. Her face is not a pretty beautiful type, but definitely a lovely , cute , young face , she is a small size girl. She is not very slim type . But she got the right average in each part of the body , I love her body much , as I like this type of slim with meat on it , not slim like bone, her body is perfect. Specially the c cup ball ball. I love most !
    As usual again, brief story .
    Bed , dfk , car bath , bbbj , dtbbbj , dddtbbbj , cim , rest , chat , dfk non stop , car bath , bbbj , dtbbbj , dddtbbbj , sex , cum !

She really do with a nice bbbj , other service is above average, but bbbj - dddtbbbj (deep deep deep) is very outstanding ! I was feeling my whole little brother is all in her mouth ! And she always remember put her hair at the back and I can clearly see when she doing the dddtbbbj , this is a very good view !

Celine . You are super worth for what I pay ! Well done !
    Thanks sweet girl !

Banned
    Oh .... Sweetgirl ... only picked that up on Nicemans reply.

BTW ... Uni is closed until March ... all "Uni students" gone home ...

Only "hookers" working over the Christmas period ....

Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    Oh .... Sweetgirl ... only picked that up on Nicemans reply.

BTW ... Uni is closed until March ... all "Uni students" gone home ...

Only "hookers" working over the Christmas period ....
    Not really, there are lots of them doing Summer School.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations