Thread: Wendy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wendy

Good Afternoon Gentlemen,

So after recommendation on this forum I decided on Tuesday to go and pay 227 Broadway a visit and have a massage.

I turned up and used the back laneway entry and was meet by the reception person and was asked if I had made a booking and I said to them no and they said that they were currently busy. I told them that's fine I will come back late. After about a hour late I returned and was told 1 girl was free and shown Wendy.

I decided to give Wendy a try as I didn't want to have to wait any longer, the reception person asked how long I wanted to stay and I said I would like a 1 hour massage please and was told it was $125, so paid them the money and they also told me in the future that I should book otherwise I would have to wait and most girls get booked out. Well I said to them you must have a very popular place. I told them it was my first time to this massage parlour and asked who is good to see and book in the future. They told me a few names of popular girls.

So Wendy came out and led me through to a room, I must say this place is nice a big and very room compared to some other massage places I've have visited. Wendy asked me to have a shower and asked if I would like a drink of water.

Wendy returned and started my massage, we had a bit of a chat and Wendy tells me she is from Vietnam and only very new to the this massage parlour.

So Wendy's massage was nice and simple but nothing great. she had a fairly simple massage technique covering the full length of my back from the shoulders down to my legs. After about 25 minutes she left and went to get a hot towel and was for some reason cleaning my back already and I asked her why is she doing this now and not at the end of the massage.

Wendy then told me so she can do the body to body massage and I said what with no oil and she said they do it with powder and I was like what, powder well that's a first never had a body slide with powder normally its done with oil but obviously not here. So anyway Wendy proceed with applying powder to my back and she then undress and stood next to the table and lent forward and rub her breast on my back and legs after about 5 minutes she asked me to turn over and she massage the front on my body and did the same body slide on the front but she used oil this time and stood again beside the table and rubbed her breast on the front of my body and legs.

She then put oil on my cock and massage it until I had cum and then cleaned me up and asked me to take a shower.

Even though I had paid for a 1 hour massage I was dress and walked out still with 10 minutes remaining.

Nice place but first experience here wasn't the greatest. I'm not sure if I should give this place another go or not and try a different girl. There are still a few other shops that I want to try still as well.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for the feedback, she was just on her first trying day, should let you wait another one instead. We will offer $10-15 mins back on next visit, we have strong time concept, we won't finish early even 1 min.

She actually got a lovely younger sister Sarah very popular, good services and great feedback, works here Wed & Sat.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Thank you for the feedback, she was just on her first trying day, should let you wait another one instead. We will offer $10-15 mins back on next visit, we have strong time concept, we won't finish early even 1 min.

She actually got a lovely younger sister Sarah very popular, good services and great feedback, works here Wed & Sat.
    Thank you I appreciate that you acknowledged the feedback. I shall return one day and try a different massage lady.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry to hear you had a bad first experience @ 227 Archie Boy. I've been there 3 times and seen 3 different girls and all have been great. Hopefully you can give them another go and I'm sure you will have a better experience next time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Its not very often that you hear of bad experiences at 227 Broadway. I guess it can happen especially if its a new girl. I'm a regular to this shop and I am very happy with the girl I see.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I also find that the overall experience is pretty good and feel that they treat customers pretty well. Feel tempted to see this new Sarah mentioned here.