Thread: Dream Girl 130 or Alexandrial 130

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dream Girl 130 or Alexandrial 130

Hi all,

Has anyone been to Dream girl 130 http://www.massagecbd.com/index.php or http://www.xxoo.com.au/alexandria130/

Is seem like they both at the same address 130 Botany Rd Alexandria NSW 2015. Is it a brothel or massage place?

any review?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    Hi all,

Has anyone been to Dream girl 130 http://www.massagecbd.com/index.php or http://www.xxoo.com.au/alexandria130/

Is seem like they both at the same address 130 Botany Rd Alexandria NSW 2015. Is it a brothel or massage place?

any review?
    Dream Girls 130 at 130 Botany Rd Alexandria is a massage shop and they operate it as a massage shop but I think they may have a FS licence. I've seen about 4 different girls at this shop and they have all offered extra's in the room. I've seen one young Asian (Japanese) girl and 3 Young (European) girls some are attractive and others not so attractive. Since I was last there those 4 girls have left and I think they were all backpacker making some quick money to keep their travels going. I think this place has a high turn over of girls.

I have noticed that this place is a bit of a hit and miss and some of the girls provide a pretty average service.

There are hardly any reviews on this forum for this shop.

The 4 girls that I have seen have provided a pretty standard level of massage and they all admitted to me that none of them had any massage experience and that they received about 30 minutes each of basic training when they first started.

You can try this shop for yourself and see if you like it but if your after a recommendation for a massage shop of similar service (i.e massage) I would go to 227 Broadway where the price is the same but the level of service and quality of girls is better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mamasan here is dodgy

Quite a few reports have confirmed this

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah the shop is weird. The girls are great and I've had great service there but the mamasan will do anything for a quick buck. Happy to swap girls or anything at the last minute. Just ask for a line-up, refuse to pay until after and start walking if she pulls shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks guys

Well in the areas, might give it a punt

However, I do say 227 Broadway long time customer never disappointed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    thanks guys

Well in the areas, might give it a punt

However, I do say 227 Broadway long time customer never disappointed.
    There's been quite a bit of discussion about Dreamgirl 130. Most of them ends up with agreeing that 227 is just better for your wallet and to be careful if you do visit Dreamgirl 130.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    mmm sound like you had some bad experience or know of some?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This place sounds dodgy!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any other bro has tried this place before? What sort of extra do they offer?

Banned
    Open minded service offered by some of the girls
    Avoid Rose....Chinese pretending to be Japanese
    Mamasan is difficult
    Nice rooms.All have showers
    Try Yoyo.Great Massage Gorgeous girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Mamasan is difficult
    I agree Rose is gorgeous looking girl but is just a teaser and she is Chinese. Nothing wrong with being Chinese but pretending to be Japanese is abit sad. Her service is not up to scratch. On the other hand many of the Chinese girls who don't pretend to be anything else have given amazing service. Several girls undressed and gave you a full body slide and you could finger them, squeeze their boobs, to lick them.
    The man and lady who own the place will try to give you whatever girl is free or make you pay before you get a line up. Unless you threaten to walk you won't get a line up. Having said all this its totally worth it. So many of the girls are drop dead gorgeous and if they like you will give you full service for a price of course.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron2001 View Post
    I agree Rose is gorgeous looking girl but is just a teaser and she is Chinese. Nothing wrong with being Chinese but pretending to be Japanese is abit sad. Her service is not up to scratch. On the other hand many of the Chinese girls who don't pretend to be anything else have given amazing service. Several girls undressed and gave you a full body slide and you could finger them, squeeze their boobs, to lick them.
    The man and lady who own the place will try to give you whatever girl is free or make you pay before you get a line up. Unless you threaten to walk you won't get a line up. Having said all this its totally worth it. So many of the girls are drop dead gorgeous and if they like you will give you full service for a price of course.
    Agreed!
    There really is a bit of luck involved if you haven't made a booking - and even then, there may have been a 'mixup' or a previous punter has extended!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Mamasan is difficult
    Agreed - mamasan *is* difficult!