Ellen
I invited 227 while ago since I didn't often come to the city,the facilities there is nice clean place and they have shower which I like. Reception greeted me and recommended me a Thai girl who can give good massage I've tried Chinese girls a few time but for the better massage I prefer Thai. Ellen shown up and said hello to me with a nice smile,she looks like Japanese school girl actually,pretty,slim figure and milky skin I gave Ellen to go...paid for 45 mins sessions.

She lead me to a big room upstair which is nice and warm. She was friendly person offered me water before she left the room. I had a quick shower, dried out. She handed a cup of water to me then I jumped in massage table. She asked me if I would like soft,medium or hard pressure I said medium then she started to massage my back while we were talking about my tattoos I asked her if* she has any she said " you will see..." OOHHH I'm looking forward to it. Her English is pretty well than I expected she is a cute happy girl who has sense of humor which I enjoy talking to her through massage sessions her massage skill was good firm* quite professional she found problems on my bad shoulders and hit all the right spots which I'm very impressed.

Part 2
She got hot towel wipe my body....part 2 that what I was looking forward to...she stripped to reveal her fit body flat belly natural breast I was stairing at her beautiful tits sexy red undies perfectly suit her. She smiles then sprinkled baby powder rub it gently on my back. I feel aroused when her hands touching between my legs I can't help myself touching her...soft and smooth lips....I can feel inside is very tight like a virgin but
I didn't ask....my boy getting hard she knows....she did bodyslide it feels amazing while her warm breast rubbing against my bum up and down....I roll over she come closer to me I wanted to kiss her sensual lips......when she look at me her Bcup is what I like...nice soft feel amazing in my hand she is so sweet innocent, well-trained to please a guy* I do like her teasing touch and handjob techniques...her soft hand strokes my boy slowly until I blew my load..feel much better now she still in my arms I "Have you see any tattoos on my body?" she asked haha I jumped in shower....she gave me cuddle I kissed her....time to say goodbye

Overall
Looks 8.5/10 PE I do like petite girl her size is perfect for cuddle
Part 1 8.5/10
Part 2 9/10
GFE 9/10

I definitely go back to see her when I get to the city she told me next time I should stay more time and let her fix knots on my shoulders.