Thread: K-Love

Junior Member(有D料到)

K-Love

Person's Name : Love

Establishment : Ginza

Date of Visit : 17/08/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0418 888 310/310 Cleveland St, Surry Hills Ginza Club - Sydney Brothel,Asian Establishment Brothel.Japanese Brothel

Hours of Business : 11:00-1:00am

Rates : $280/60mins

Size/shape : size 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean
    Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, 69, Light french kiss">DFK and FS,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :
    Texted the shop to check which girls are avail and then got reply that most girl are booked but only Love will be avail in 15mins
    went to the shop to hand the money for an hour and told the room number
    after that walked up and open the door greet with Love,first impression she is not what i expected but when we start to chat she was very friendly and funny
    we take off our clothes and we enter the shower together, she washed me up thoroughly and start her bbj
    after finish from shower i start to lay down on the bed and told her that im abit tired then suddenly she start to massage me and i was abit shocked cuz her massage totally very good make all my body feel relax
    massage time is over so she start gave me bbj with 69 and then i told her that im ready
    she start her position on top of me that make me on cuz she is very skillful then not long i change to miss and lick all of her breast and kiss her
    after miss we change to doggy then standing doggy its abit quite long for me to cum tho and at the end i finish up with miss for the last cuz we both totally sweating and exhausted
    before the time finish we had funny conversation and i keep laughing cuz she is very funny

overall : enjoy the time i spent with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice one Simon. Love is a great girl! Can’t wait to see her again!

Banned
    I am going to be Mr Unpopular here, but I did not enjoy my session with Love. Several reasons....
    First, her room had her shit everywhere and seemed untidy. Makeup, hair straighteners, it was like a teenager's bedroom. There was a messy element to her boudoir that turned me off.
    Second, she had so much makeup on I couldn't touch her face or I would get foundation all over my hands. I like to touch the lady all over. The fact that her face was off limits, not cool. And lipstick on the teeth from excessive, lipstick. Stopping after shower to straighten her hair and apply more makeup broke the rhythm of the session.
    Third, she was literally screaming in my ear as we fucked. It was at a pitch that it hurt, and was not in any way erotic.
    Fourth, I found her erratically intense. Almost as if she was doing coke. Not saying she did, but it felt that way. I've had intense before and loved it (see Cassie). But she seemed abit all over the shop. If she had taken things slowly and increased the pace, it would have been better.
    Fifth, when giving bbbj, she had to bend my cock down to tongue my balls. It was pretty painful, and not a pleasant feeling. I personally think as a Ginza girl, she should be more in tune with a guys reaction s and work towards that.
    Sixth and final.... she kept calling me by my 'default punter name '. Moreso than any other lady I have been with. I found this to be overly familiar.

Shes got a tight body, that cannot be denied (albeit some stretch marks....). But for me, it wasnt a really good experience. I really expected more from a Ginza girl, and I haven't been back since.

rcha086
    Love has been one I've wanted to try for a while but just never got around to. simon82, what did you mean that Love was not what you expected on first impressions?

Hu6e, I don't think I've come across a WL that cakes on the make-up, purely because it's such a chore since they'll need to touch up almost after every session. Love must be vain and very self-aware of her own looks... Did you think she was pretty though?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post

Hu6e, I don't think I've come across a WL that cakes on the make-up, purely because it's such a chore since they'll need to touch up almost after every session. Love must be vain and very self-aware of her own looks... Did you think she was pretty though?

I suppose yeah, she was kinda pretty. Pretty enough.
    But also pretty annoying that she felt the need to reapply makeup, re straightening of the hair after shower..... then more makeup as I was getting dressed. She seemed to be more focused with the makeup and her looks than engaging in a session that focused on me, the punter.

Me personally, I prefer Lala and Helen. They are more focused on you as the punter and making you happy. Even though they both dont fit my MO of short, skinny and petite.

@Hu6e, did the magical default punter name happen to be 'darling'?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    Love has been one I've wanted to try for a while but just never got around to. simon82, what did you mean that Love was not what you expected on first impressions?

i was tot she is more natural face not much make up lolz just as HU6e said but i tried to keep it up with her what kind of service she can provide for me and at the end i can still enjoy my session with her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    I am going to be Mr Unpopular here, but I did not enjoy my session with Love. Several reasons....
    First, her room had her shit everywhere and seemed untidy. Makeup, hair straighteners, it was like a teenager's bedroom. There was a messy element to her boudoir that turned me off.
    Second, she had so much makeup on I couldn't touch her face or I would get foundation all over my hands. I like to touch the lady all over. The fact that her face was off limits, not cool. And lipstick on the teeth from excessive, lipstick. Stopping after shower to straighten her hair and apply more makeup broke the rhythm of the session.
    Third, she was literally screaming in my ear as we fucked. It was at a pitch that it hurt, and was not in any way erotic.
    Fourth, I found her erratically intense. Almost as if she was doing coke. Not saying she did, but it felt that way. I've had intense before and loved it (see Cassie). But she seemed abit all over the shop. If she had taken things slowly and increased the pace, it would have been better.
    Fifth, when giving bbbj, she had to bend my cock down to tongue my balls. It was pretty painful, and not a pleasant feeling. I personally think as a Ginza girl, she should be more in tune with a guys reaction s and work towards that.
    Sixth and final.... she kept calling me by my 'default punter name '. Moreso than any other lady I have been with. I found this to be overly familiar.

Shes got a tight body, that cannot be denied (albeit some stretch marks....). But for me, it wasnt a really good experience. I really expected more from a Ginza girl, and I haven't been back since.
    hi Hu6e
    sorry for ur bad session with her but i can still understand with ur pain cuz u expect somthing good from her
    well plenty girls are avail in that shop so i think there is no wrong to try other girls cuz punting is like u play game either u loose and sad or win with smile lolz
    cheers