Thread: Shops around Marrickville

Junior Member(有D料到)

Shops around Marrickville

Hi everyone,

I just moved to the Marrickville area recently. Does anyone know any shops besides 5 marrickville?
    See a few around Marrickville rd but scared to go in case they are bad.
    Can’t be bothered going into the city.

Banned
    Vixens 271
    Not a bad shop Reasonable Price. A few gems

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any good reviews?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is Billys still at 143 Marrickville Road?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I might go vixens and take one for the team. Might post a review afterwards if its any good.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    143 Marrickville. $110 hr FS on single beds but lots of young girls here surprisingly

Good value as bbbj is mandatory or Billy is unhappy
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    271 Marrickville Rd
    143 Marrickville Rd
    5 Gerald St
    28 Vincent St
    46 Sydenham Rd
    47 Sydenham Rd
    83 Marrickville Rd
    300 Illawarra Rd
    10 Station St

Welcome to Marrickville! Drop in to the Ritz, and I'll shout you a beer... Hahaha!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello Chaps!

I would have to say that my choice around those parts is 271 Marrickville.

The shop as I recall was full of your typical $150 per hour fare some years ago but the current owner has moved downwards in terms of age (or resemblance thereto) and, as Labia Vortex (mate, your username!!!) stated, there are some gems.

This shop gets more than its fair share of Indian and Middle Eastern descent Australians. Now, an Aussie is an Aussie is a Aussie in my book but many of the Asian WLS prefer not to do these racial profiles without giving begrudging service or taking it all in like a trooper. Either way, reviews for these shops may undervalue or overvalue a particular service experience.

I wandered over to 271 Marrickville recently, met the boss who's quite a tasty Chinese MILF (just saying), and did an hour with one of the younger women there (I'm talking early twenties which might be common in some shops but not those I normally frequent).

The thing about younger WLs is what they make up for in looks and innocence (naivety?) they're a let down in service, or vice versa depending on your personal preferences.

I personally prefer more experienced WLs who are not yet so experienced that they have become accustomed the secret art of scamming customers even though they can already buy and sell all their regulars, jointly or severally, three times over. Younger WLs who look wide eyed every time they see an erect penis or use hundreds of tissues every 5 minute interval mid-session are best avoided in my book.

Look out for the review in the near future. She was a cracker but with some particulars to be improved upon.

BB

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Vixens attracts young girls. Surprised theres never any consistent reviews of the place