Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Falling for a WL. What do you do?

Banned
    OP needs to listen to "Solve My Mystery by Oasis/Noel Gallagher" and pay attention to the lyrics. Thatd help

Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    OP needs to listen to "Solve My Mystery by Oasis/Noel Gallagher" and pay attention to the lyrics. Thatd help
    I'm in limbo. Gonna take a break. and Sleep on it.
    Not do anything for the time being.

No matter how i look at it. She's WL, the odds are very slim of anything good coming from it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not yet but we will. It is not as smooth as it seems. I have asked 6 times but she always had excuses, not that she lied but shes truly couldnt go.
    What are some of these excuses? I probably would have stopped asking after the 3rd time, if i was really keen to waste a few years of my life.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some WLs I've seen outside of shops only really want you for Permanent Residency. Haha!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    Oh that’s bad luck . I think you’ll be more happier with her . What her plan , continues to be a WL all her life or only doing it to paid for school fee ect . There was a WL in 5 Star was only doing it to paid for her uni fees . Once she had enough she quit being a WL and went on to career.
    With who? Milan? How is she? Never meet her before. And yeah, the girl said she will quit next year.

Banned
    Well i always ask her to go out on weekend. She works 5 days a week, first one was she said she needs to find a new place which she will move to in two weeks time, 2nd we were about to meet up in city but last minute she cancelled it cos her friend brought her food - this one is quite lame, 3rd she was sick for a week, 4th or 5th i cant recall and 6th for her bday, she said she had a plan with her friend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well i always ask her to go out on weekend. She works 5 days a week, first one was she said she needs to find a new place which she will move to in two weeks time, 2nd we were about to meet up in city but last minute she cancelled it cos her friend brought her food - this one is quite lame, 3rd she was sick for a week, 4th or 5th i cant recall and 6th for her bday, she said she had a plan with her friend
    No JOY hey? Update us.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Excuses..
    If she liked you she would not have excuses
    If she liked you she would contact you and arrange to meet up
    When women make excuses its because they dont value you, they rely on you to read between the lines and realise they dont want to see you

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juknov View Post
    Excuses..
    If she liked you she would not have excuses
    If she liked you she would contact you and arrange to meet up
    When women make excuses its because they dont value you, they rely on you to read between the lines and realise they dont want to see you
    Thats right. If you plan something with them then they want to break the plan because something just came up then it means they don't give a rats arse about you and you are just the backup plan if they have nothing better to do.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Women often find it hard to say to a man, "Im not interested", or "I have better options"

If you plan something with them and they break the plan, 99 times out of 100 they have other priorities - either another date, or family committments.

A women who likes your company will contact you again to make up for the lost date

The problem with men they act like they have to chase, when in fact chasing often gets you nowhere

Someone else here say it right:

Be the buyer not the seller

Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    It might be true as 5star said Milan is no longer working as she is getting married
    Lucky guy :"""D

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate don't do it, like others have said she's probably had millions of cocks in her mouth, taken many CIM and what not. If you get together and marry her, whats not to say she'll be taking more dick while you're gone?

Some WL actually enjoy fucking many guys and getting paid for it, similar to us punters fucking different girls. I personally wouldn't date a WL or ever fall for one. Probably only thing i would do is go for coffee and ask for a fuck afterwards but that's about it. Most of them have an agenda (PR, House/lifestyle etc) and I suppose the asian WL i fuck their broken English would turn me right off.

Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Mate don't do it, like others have said she's probably had millions of cocks in her mouth, taken many CIM and what not. If you get together and marry her, whats not to say she'll be taking more dick while you're gone?

Some WL actually enjoy fucking many guys and getting paid for it, similar to us punters fucking different girls. I personally wouldn't date a WL or ever fall for one. Probably only thing i would do is go for coffee and ask for a fuck afterwards but that's about it. Most of them have an agenda (PR, House/lifestyle etc) and I suppose the asian WL i fuck their broken English would turn me right off.
    I can't stand the Chinese Thai or Viet accent.

Japs, Koreans on the other hand. Different story.

Culturally the Chinese are a tad more self serving and selfish, willing to step over anyone's grave so long as it benifits them. (probably a byproduct of great leap forward/cultural revolution and huge population)
    Evidence in
    gutter oil
    killer baby formular
    plastic rice

So a C WL i'd definitely be worried.

Other nationality i would probably be a bit more relaxed about them not going behind my back fucking dudes for money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's Joy isn't it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've met up with a WL outside of the shop for the first time ever a while ago. She wanted me to teach her some stuff in the gym, and we ended up having dinner after. It felt like a friends type of thing, and I have seen her a couple more times after at two different shops. She always seems to message me at least once a week.

It's a little bit unusual because I know what exactly 'this' is, but I still allow myself to think 'what if' for my own entertainment. Then I always return back to reality with a couple of other thoughts and past experiences, kinda like a totem from Inception. That's what's keeping me from catching feelings.

It's all in the game, yo....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Targayayuka View Post
    It's all in the game, yo....
    The game is the game......

"Ain't no nostalgia to this shit here! There's just the street, and the game, and what happen here today." - Melvin 'Cheese' Wagstaff

https://youtu.be/7rWuJ3eD6Qc

Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    Catch the feelings bro, fuck it. It's hard reconciling all the dick they take, but at the end of the day she's just after what everyone else is: someone who isn't a total cunt to spend her time with.
    Some if not most of these girls are so innocent in their behaviour, not your typical rebels or bad asses or what Hollywood portrays.

As for the hundreds/thousands of dicks.

It depends on how you look at it.
    if you put your hand up against the glass and someone else puts their hand up on the other side.
    DID YOU REALLY TOUCH THEM?
    Now make that glass thinner and made from latex.

But the more I've gotten to know this specific girl the more her personality shines through. She's quite special.

Story Time

When i first started out in this punting scene I had a couple WL give me numbers so we could meet up outside for meals etc. coming from the pick up scene (aka broke ass students trying to get lots of sex) to the punt because... pretty much just getting lazy and earning more money. so paying skipping to the end treat just seem more logical.

So getting numbers and meeting privately I thought (not knowing any better and not having read this website much) why the fuck not. It's a hired gun special anyway. Also landing numbers are dates were just a force of habit.

I quickly found out WL are always working some angle. These WL are different breed. They use and abuse you. They are only with you when they have something to gain.
    Even little shit like, never bother to reach for the bill when you eat together, no matter how many times you go out. Asking for favours, help them with issues and take them places.
    They always seem to want something from you. Sure they'll fuck you or even offer to BBFS you in private (never accepted). Pretty quickly the feeling of being fucking used started to sink in. Once it did, I ghosted them and got out as quick as a cat in the rain. It's cheaper to just see them at the shops honestly.
    (side note: not referring to xmas, This was before xmas. Jerry is a good girl and don't work no angels.)

Lessons learned early on....

The worst experience was this one WL. I recommended her some hygiene products. She asked me to show her, so being nice we went to the shops together and I picked them out.
    When we got to the self check out. She literally stood there and fully expected me to pay. WTF.??? Being shell shocked i just automatically paid, but fuck! Felt like a fucking douche. So i then went to her place, fucked her and never saw her again.

Been fine for this whole time. No issues with WL. Never once developed anything close to feelings seeing WL.
    Read reviews. She sounds interested, Go for a ride. Yup .. cool... move on.

This feelings shit, only read about them here. Never once even came close.

This WL.......................
    STF's ... Fuck enough and bound to catch the F's .. trying to cure it.... Some of ya'll are immune to it. Some are more susceptible.

I ain't perusing it. But meeting that someone special. Even if it goes nowhere, The time together at the shop is still in a way nice. Can't buy that kind of connection to another person. Shit. Can't even find it most of the time if you tried.

Banned
    Tell u what..when u after a girl, don't expect much in the beginning. We've barely known each other for long. We meet in an indecent place. Just because she is a WL, doesnt mean she is easy to get. Rejection after rejection she would finally agree for a date but i don't want to force it. What i simply know for sure, we like each other. From the cold begginning when texting till we do it like a couple it took time. If you expereinced enough u can tell if someone likes u or not. People can pretend but feelings cannot lie. I did say to her i have doubts and she did say shes scared. But its all normal. And fyi, shes quite honest. How do i know cos i test her.
    I might be wrong but for me if u want to find love you have to be ready to get hurt. But after all it is worthed. Dyou know what i mean?
    Ive seen quite lots of WL and not all of them would give her personal number easily. I went on a date before with different WL about 2 years ago, end up in a hotel couple of times, had freebie but she has bipolar and i couldnt stand it. It was quite easy to ask her out, i asked for the first time and she agreed. 2nd or 3rd time she refused. But we went on for another date after that. So just because the girl doesnt wanna go on a date after u asked so many times doesnt mean that she doesnt like u. Especially Asian. Anyway, shes not as honest as this girl but it is good experience though
    And lastly, i am the buyer cos i choose what i buy. No offense though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is no free meal in this world! Have fun but expect to pay. If you are a plumber do you do it for free?

Banned
    Mate, i know that feeling, that happened to me with the WL i went out with 2 years ago. I paid for her fucking groceries!!! But i was desperado and lonely at that time.
    But this girl i am seeing is not like that, i once booked her for 2 hours and brought her a dinner cos i was hungry too. Next booking for another 2 hrs, the boss told me she went out to buy me drink. I was surprised. So then text her not to buy anything but she did. And theres another occassion where i told her i want to drink before the session, she responded by buying 4 cans with some snacks for us.
    I don't see WL and look down on them. I see them as i see myself who is not perfect. So i always treat them in a good manner though ive met some ungrateful ones. In return, most of the time i get treated well.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast