Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A return to Sophia, long awaited for~~

Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Nice review Mr OM. Thank you. She sounds like a right little minx.

Imagine what that share house must be like.
    Whoa, Speech! Seems like you've been gone a while, right??

Yeah, I used to try to imagine what what their sharehouse would be like after seeing some of Sophia's WeChat Moment pics. Hence the 0.5 double session with both Sophia and Snowy back in January. W.I.L.D. Well, of course the first meet with Snowy was be easy to transition with.

I'm now imagining what it would be like with Sophia and her Fiona, lol~

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    I have steered clear of 278 for a month or so.
    I had a real lousy dud, and it really threw me off. Terribly terrible.

But, now I am over it..... I might catch Lulu or Ashley. I hear great things about Lulu, and she seems to hit all points on my MO.
    Or Fiona if she has dyed hair.
    Yeah, I had my first lousy session at Ginza, with Alisa, last month or before that. But recognising one of those Marrickville boy receptionists back then, I did not intend to bother myself with him on feedbacks and such.

Was quite surprised since I had read she was pretty much up there. In the end, it was a classic case of YMMV. The deed done, only half-hearted and shorted. The signature method of that particular receptionist was fairly easy to recognise that day.

"You win some, you lose some", only when you let it be such~

I'm also curious about Ashley, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by bigC808 View Post
    Fiona’s photos look great �� Actually Snowy has been on the list to try for a while now! Got to get over my thing with these K girls first.. lol
    Well, you might as well put Snowy at the bottom of your list. Because, I heard there's a few more new K-girls coming, I think~

Every shop I've been to, you can fuck and get sucked until the buzzer.
    Lol! Yuna, Nicole, Lala and Abby were like that, from what I remember~

By the way Gents,

Sophia is set to head back to China after 3 weeks in passing~~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hah I see Sophia almost every night she works. She’s a great girl. Not only great attitude, sexy as fuck aswell (I’m my eyes anyways). Can’t get enough of this girl.

Bro hu6e, who was your dud with? PM if ya want

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Well, you might as well put Snowy at the bottom of your list. Because, I heard there's a few more new K-girls coming, I think~
    Ohhh, thanks for the intel the list is forever growing.. too many sexy girls and not enough cash or time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Every shop I've been to, you can fuck and get sucked until the buzzer.
    Wheres that guy pussyhands?
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Lol! Yuna, Nicole, Lala and Abby were like that, from what I remember~
    I have found this is also the case. Especially in the better shops: Lala at Ginza had me cum a third time and that was even after the buzzer of a 1 hour session!
    Lily and Penelope at 42 were the same.
    I have read the occasional review, usually from a lower end shop where the punter finds out the hard way that they have a limit on the amount of times you can cum...

Great AR bro Omni!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Great AR bro Omni!!
    Thanks, mate. Looking forward soon to session number .... 5 ... I think? That's including the other places I've been banging her in, lol~~

So, rather posting another thread on Sophia, might as well just mention it on this one.
    Saw Sophia back on Wednesday after finishing up a 12hour shift at work. Probably a mistake, when even a bottle of berroca wouldn't bring my stamina up to smick.
    Session went on pretty similar as before, but for some reason, Sophia was really intent on getting me to CIM her. Knowing full well that I'll only be able to get one shot off that evening, I've had to jave her to desist that attempt. Sorry, Sophia. No sugar this time for you to taste~
    Anyway, rather than her trying to make me CIM her, I might as well go reverse on it. Had her lay back and went down in between her legs. Took some time getting her to cum, but when she did, shaking and all that, she nearly crushed my head with her legs, as I kept on eating out her pussy. I only managed to desist when she forcefully pushed my head away, only to see her breathing hard and still shaking. Oh ... maybe it was a bit too much for her? Lol~~
    Fucking her, well, see her writing yet pretty face and I pounded her in mish was as gorgeous as it ever will be~~
    Turned out I didn't have to worry about not having energy at all before rocking up to 278.

Funny moments:
    - she carefully pulls off the condom, and showed it to me saying in exclamation "Look!! Your baby!!" .......
    - she sends a text to me on WeChat, saying that I had too much energy.

Well, it was an hour session, so she has yet to know how I could be if I was at full tank for stamina, lol~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12