Thread: Sayuri, meat lovers

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sayuri, meat lovers

I was recommended sayuri by summer
    I usually go for slim girls so when when she came out to meet me , I was a bit surprised as she was larger than I expected.
    What’s stands out is she has large pretty eyes , face and Large Breasts which we’re trying to pop out of her dress.

She smiled and took me to the room.
    Sayuri is a very friendly girl and makes you feel comfortable being with her.
    Part 1. Massage is very good, as I was quite tired I enjoyed this just lying back and resting. Almost on par with legit massage shops.
    She started part 2 by massaging legs and every now and then let her hands wander around balls and tackle, this went on until her hands started getting totally under penis, the teasing felt so good, all the like checking on me with her big smile and eyes. Later Spanish was on firstly with her sitting below me, later with me fucking her tits while she is lying down. I also took the opportunity to give her good rub when she was on the table. She is not shy to the touch.
    I felt very at ease with sayuri , she is responsive to your instructions, easy to chat to and she seemed eager to please.
    she is on the larger size but firm, not flabby. Great to squeeze on to those body parts. those breasts have such a nice feel, nipples perfect size for tasting when erect.
    Pussy is trimmed , so neatly hiding between luscious thighs.
    Summary is Top personality and service.eager to please. I am a vegetarian converted to meat lover

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    Mmmm, I saw Sayuri on the roster and was tempted by the idea of a nice titty-fuck with those impressie funbags. Now I know it's on the menu I'll be making that appointment. Thanks #Seafood!